Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NGA V ARG 20:10 - Jun 26 with 1007 viewsMrSwerve

Very soft VAR penalty.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

NGA V ARG on 20:14 - Jun 26 with 997 viewsjack2jack

Makes it interesting though😀
NGA V ARG on 20:24 - Jun 26 with 971 views34dfgdf54

Never a pen.

It’s getting ridiculous
NGA V ARG on 20:30 - Jun 26 with 946 viewsJango

NGA V ARG on 20:24 - Jun 26 by 34dfgdf54

Never a pen.

It’s getting ridiculous

Ref gave it not VAR. has to be beyond reasonable doubt to then overturn a decision using VAR and he had his arms all over him. How you can have a pop at VAR for that I don’t know.
NGA V ARG on 20:36 - Jun 26 with 933 viewstheloneranger

Great bit of refereeing there

Edit

For Nigeria's 2nd penalty appeal
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 20:37]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

NGA V ARG on 21:01 - Jun 26 with 888 viewsSmellyplumz

Don't like Argentina

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

NGA V ARG on 21:01 - Jun 26 with 875 viewslifelong

Great game, wasn’t impressed with Messi’s attitudes in the second half, seems like a right knob.
NGA V ARG on 21:08 - Jun 26 with 869 viewsNeath_Jack

It was a penalty.

If that was against us, we'd be frothing at the gills.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

NGA V ARG on 21:12 - Jun 26 with 850 viewsMrSwerve

NGA V ARG on 21:08 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

It was a penalty.

If that was against us, we'd be frothing at the gills.

I know you’re loving these VAR decisions Neathy, but some of them are a bit soft. If we are to take every single possible decision to the letter of the law, fair enough, but we’ll have to expect penalties every single game. You could easily pick 2 pens per PL game if you were to watch challenges in the box on a slo-mo replay.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

NGA V ARG on 21:15 - Jun 26 with 845 viewssainthelens

C mon France....shove it up em Saturday.
NGA V ARG on 21:24 - Jun 26 with 830 viewsCaptain_Sham

NGA V ARG on 20:30 - Jun 26 by Jango

Ref gave it not VAR. has to be beyond reasonable doubt to then overturn a decision using VAR and he had his arms all over him. How you can have a pop at VAR for that I don’t know.

So Var gets the blame on Planetswans for a decision that didn't even consult var. I cant help but think this is all somehow Huw Jenkins fault.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 21:24]

Its just a ride.

NGA V ARG on 21:28 - Jun 26 with 816 views34dfgdf54

NGA V ARG on 20:30 - Jun 26 by Jango

He did consult VAR, and still got the wrong decision.
NGA V ARG on 21:30 - Jun 26 with 811 viewsNeath_Jack

NGA V ARG on 21:12 - Jun 26 by MrSwerve

I know you’re loving these VAR decisions Neathy, but some of them are a bit soft. If we are to take every single possible decision to the letter of the law, fair enough, but we’ll have to expect penalties every single game. You could easily pick 2 pens per PL game if you were to watch challenges in the box on a slo-mo replay.

I couldn’t give a toss about VAR to be honest wuss. But I will say that it’s got more right than wrong. Was this penalty decision made by VAR then? Or did the ref give it? You can’t throw someone to the ground in the box mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

NGA V ARG on 21:34 - Jun 26 with 798 views34dfgdf54

NGA V ARG on 21:30 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

I couldn’t give a toss about VAR to be honest wuss. But I will say that it’s got more right than wrong. Was this penalty decision made by VAR then? Or did the ref give it? You can’t throw someone to the ground in the box mun.

I don’t see how he threw him to ground, he’s defending the run to near post and is tight to his man, as all defenders are taught to be. Nothing at all like Kane’s the other night where he was basically tackled.
NGA V ARG on 22:09 - Jun 26 with 754 viewsE20Jack

Anything that is deemed as a free kick of commited on the halfway line should be deemed a penalty if in the box.

The lack of the above has been killing the attacking side of the game for too long. I’m glad VAR is now ensuring that happens, hence there is a penalty almost every game.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

NGA V ARG on 22:47 - Jun 26 with 722 viewsploppy

NGA V ARG on 22:09 - Jun 26 by E20Jack

Anything that is deemed as a free kick of commited on the halfway line should be deemed a penalty if in the box.

The lack of the above has been killing the attacking side of the game for too long. I’m glad VAR is now ensuring that happens, hence there is a penalty almost every game.

I see it the other way round. The problem is that there are far too many soft free kicks given elsewhere on the pitch. That's why it seems that it has to be "more" of a foul inside the box in order to justify a penalty - which is often a game changing decision.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024