Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managerial signings-Leon the last Flynn player to leave 10:34 - Jun 27 with 943 viewsProfessor

Cutting the hedge on the weekend thinking about when players signed. I think Leon going is the end of players brought in by Brian Flynn and Kevin Reeves, perhaps the most influential group of players in the club's history- Leon, Tate, Trundle, Martinez etc.. Dyer is the last of Martinez's players ,Routledge the last of Brendon's and Bony (originally) the last of Laudrup's. How poor have our signings been since. Fabianski and perhaps Fernandez and Llorente, the only real success brought in by a succession of managers (I won't count Sigurdsson as he was originally a Brendon loanee). Sad really.
Managerial signings-Leon the last Flynn player to leave on 07:07 - Jun 28 with 718 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Good point, Brendon brought in some brilliant players (relatively at the time) and used his contacts well, that's what I was hoping for in a New Manager.

I'm still not sure if Potter can use his contacts to bring in players of the standard we need?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024