Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Replica Shirt 12:31 - Jun 27 with 24995 viewsE12EYS

Hi All,
Ive had this shirt reproduced by Spall and spent the last 6 months getting it right.

The shirt is now available to pre order through my website and wont be available later unless we get a bulk numbers again. so now is the chance to get it while you can.

The price is £42.50 and comes in all sizes...

http://www.retrofootballtop.com

any questions let me know, and please share
New Replica Shirt on 13:34 - Aug 1 with 3053 viewsN_T_J

New Replica Shirt on 20:40 - Jul 31 by Phil_S

Ah I'm confused I thought the supplier did them in batches of 100

I'll drop him a message later on and try and get some more clarification!

Any news Phil?
New Replica Shirt on 15:25 - Aug 1 with 2973 viewsE12EYS

Hi all,

As this is a non profit production I don’t purchase the goods upfront!

Spall are doing this based on confirmed orders!

So we have had 100 confirmed orders and they are in production, they said they were hoping to get out on Friday but embroidery has been delayed!

Will be out this week!

Will be knocking this on the head after this batch!

So congrats the few that ordered!

Enjoy the new shirt this week!
New Replica Shirt on 16:03 - Aug 1 with 2933 viewsVetchfielder

New Replica Shirt on 15:25 - Aug 1 by E12EYS

Hi all,

So we have had 100 confirmed orders and they are in production, they said they were hoping to get out on Friday but embroidery has been delayed!

Will be out this week!

Thanks very much for the update Rob and, more importantly, for doing it all in the first place.

Sorry that you feel you won't do it again when you had planned to do a couple more of the Spall ones but thanks for this one nonetheless.

Proud to have been one of the 231

New Replica Shirt on 16:16 - Aug 1 with 2909 viewspencoedjack

Hi all,

Will be out this week!

Thanks for update
New Replica Shirt on 10:11 - Aug 2 with 2745 viewsN_T_J

Hi all,

Will be out this week!

Yes, thanks for the update. Its nice to be informed 👍
New Replica Shirt on 13:21 - Aug 3 with 2643 viewsN_T_J

Anyone had theirs? Update said we will have them this week
New Replica Shirt on 14:42 - Aug 3 with 2603 viewsBlasterJack

New Replica Shirt on 13:21 - Aug 3 by N_T_J

Anyone had theirs? Update said we will have them this week

If you're getting angsty over this I would suggest you never back anything on Kickstarter or purchase a shirt from Aztec Retro.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

New Replica Shirt on 18:39 - Aug 3 with 2518 viewspencoedjack

New Replica Shirt on 14:42 - Aug 3 by BlasterJack

If you're getting angsty over this I would suggest you never back anything on Kickstarter or purchase a shirt from Aztec Retro.

Yep I agree

No doubt be a message 'they will be posted out next week' soon

Glad I paid on PayPal & can claim back if I don't receive it
Login to get fewer ads

New Replica Shirt on 18:45 - Aug 3 with 2502 viewsstevethejack

Had this:

Good evening to all you swans fans waiting for this shirt delivery, I've been gettig updates from Spall and as of last week they were due to go out but got delayed until this week.

Ive received and update below from Spall on the current situation and been asured that they are ready for delivery next week and any future orders will be dispatched quickly as they have now refined the process on this first batch.

So again i totally empathise with you waiting but here is the current state of play. If anyone wants a refund ill happy process it as ill be able to sell them anyway.

Here is the update from Spall -

"Hi Rob,

Just a update so you can pass a message on to your customers. Shirts are coming off the embroidery machine. Buttons will be applied next week and all orders will be despatched from our factory by the end of the week. I will send you a picture of the shirt with the embroidery on Monday so you can post it on twitter. I understand customer service is key and don’t want people to left in the dark. If you have any additional orders send them through this weekend. We should be able to get any new orders out quicker as we have made the first sets so know where to improve. In the meantime if you need anything then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

On another note, the other swansea shirt has been sent in to production. Will send you a sample very soon. Trying to add some finishing touches to make the shirt stand out. I think you will like it.

Thanks
New Replica Shirt on 19:10 - Aug 3 with 2476 viewsE12EYS

Thanks mate for posting the update!
New Replica Shirt on 19:17 - Aug 3 with 2467 viewspencoedjack

New Replica Shirt on 18:45 - Aug 3 by stevethejack

Had this:

Good evening to all you swans fans waiting for this shirt delivery, I've been gettig updates from Spall and as of last week they were due to go out but got delayed until this week.

Ive received and update below from Spall on the current situation and been asured that they are ready for delivery next week and any future orders will be dispatched quickly as they have now refined the process on this first batch.

So again i totally empathise with you waiting but here is the current state of play. If anyone wants a refund ill happy process it as ill be able to sell them anyway.

Here is the update from Spall -

"Hi Rob,

Just a update so you can pass a message on to your customers. Shirts are coming off the embroidery machine. Buttons will be applied next week and all orders will be despatched from our factory by the end of the week. I will send you a picture of the shirt with the embroidery on Monday so you can post it on twitter. I understand customer service is key and don’t want people to left in the dark. If you have any additional orders send them through this weekend. We should be able to get any new orders out quicker as we have made the first sets so know where to improve. In the meantime if you need anything then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

On another note, the other swansea shirt has been sent in to production. Will send you a sample very soon. Trying to add some finishing touches to make the shirt stand out. I think you will like it.

Thanks

As I said

I await for next weeks update
New Replica Shirt on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 2318 viewsjakarmi

Received mine today - well worth the wait!
New Replica Shirt on 18:16 - Aug 9 with 2245 viewsN_T_J

New Replica Shirt on 13:49 - Aug 9 by jakarmi

Received mine today - well worth the wait!

Who are delivering the shirt? Still waiting on mine 😁
New Replica Shirt on 22:39 - Aug 9 with 2181 viewspencoedjack

Any updates on when more will be delivered?
New Replica Shirt on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 2105 viewsstevethejack

New Replica Shirt on 18:16 - Aug 9 by N_T_J

Who are delivering the shirt? Still waiting on mine 😁

I had an email on Wednesday from UK Mail that it would be delivered on Thursday and it was.

Quality item, really nice.
New Replica Shirt on 13:41 - Aug 10 with 2076 viewsN_T_J

New Replica Shirt on 13:11 - Aug 10 by stevethejack

I had an email on Wednesday from UK Mail that it would be delivered on Thursday and it was.

Quality item, really nice.

Ahh well I phone UKmail 5 mins ago and they said there is no delivery for me. Nor have I had a Email. So guess my order ha been fuçked up. Ordered it almost 6 weeks ago.
New Replica Shirt on 17:35 - Aug 10 with 2000 viewspencoedjack

New Replica Shirt on 13:41 - Aug 10 by N_T_J

Ahh well I phone UKmail 5 mins ago and they said there is no delivery for me. Nor have I had a Email. So guess my order ha been fuçked up. Ordered it almost 6 weeks ago.

Same for me ....

As shambolic as our transfer window
New Replica Shirt on 18:54 - Aug 10 with 1935 viewsPhil_S

New Replica Shirt on 17:35 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Same for me ....

I spoke to Rob earlier (or exchanged messages)

All the shirts are out for delivery - I’ve got a tracking number for mine and it’s on the way

I’d go patience be amazed if you haven’t got by this time next week at worst
New Replica Shirt on 19:03 - Aug 10 with 1916 viewsE12EYS

New Replica Shirt on 17:35 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Same for me ....

Again I’m sick and tired of repeating myself!

These were pre order, try ording through Aztec retro next time and see the waiting times!

You won’t get this shirt anywhere!

This has been 6 months in production and you are moaning at a 6 week delivery time?

This was the first run of the shirts and now we are down to a 3 day wait as of next week!

Don’t know why I bother sometimes!

Go and buy the shirt somewhere else and let me know how you get on!
New Replica Shirt on 19:04 - Aug 10 with 1912 viewsE12EYS

For all the patient ones I thank you and if you haven’t received yet I promise you it’s worth it!

Just ask the ones that were lucky to get it first
New Replica Shirt on 19:40 - Aug 10 with 1876 viewsstevethejack

New Replica Shirt on 19:04 - Aug 10 by E12EYS

For all the patient ones I thank you and if you haven’t received yet I promise you it’s worth it!

Just ask the ones that were lucky to get it first

I've had mine and really happy with it. I think the issue with many is the lack of communication.

Had there been regular updates after the initial delivery date had come and gone, I think everyone would have understood, but it was being kept in the dark caused those to vent their frustration here.

Like I said, quality product and chuffed with mine.
New Replica Shirt on 19:46 - Aug 10 with 1862 viewsE12EYS

New Replica Shirt on 19:40 - Aug 10 by stevethejack

I've had mine and really happy with it. I think the issue with many is the lack of communication.

Had there been regular updates after the initial delivery date had come and gone, I think everyone would have understood, but it was being kept in the dark caused those to vent their frustration here.

Like I said, quality product and chuffed with mine.

Thanks mate, problem was I only updated twitter and Facebook!

And spall were slow on updating me too! We have resolved that now!
New Replica Shirt on 10:06 - Aug 11 with 1766 viewsEastTerraceJack

New shirts have arrived - superb!!!!!
New Replica Shirt on 12:39 - Aug 11 with 1726 viewspencoedjack

Arrived great quality anyone want to swap a xl for large ?
New Replica Shirt on 12:44 - Aug 11 with 1719 viewsNeathJack

Still no delivery here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024