Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! 14:35 - Jun 27 with 11414 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm loving this.

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:37 - Jun 27 with 6998 viewsBlasterJack

Shows the class of the bloke.
Most would have told them to feck off after the way he was treated last season.

Nice to see him back in the fold where he belongs.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:40 - Jun 27 with 6977 views34dfgdf54

Over the moon with this. Welcome back Curt (to the coaching staff)

Hope he chucks the bonce on Garry Monk when we play Birmingham
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 14:41]
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:42 - Jun 27 with 6959 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:37 - Jun 27 by BlasterJack

Shows the class of the bloke.
Most would have told them to feck off after the way he was treated last season.

Nice to see him back in the fold where he belongs.

Spot on! Curt is the only consistent left in the shambles behind the scenes over the years 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:44 - Jun 27 with 6939 viewsFireboy2

This bloke potter obviously knows his onions

Welcome back King Curt my favourite EVER player
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 14:48]
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:49 - Jun 27 with 6893 viewsLoyal

Taken him 3 weeks ...
Maybe he can't find the kettle ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:59 - Jun 27 with 6818 viewslonglostjack

Great news.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:01 - Jun 27 with 6799 viewsNeathJack

Should have been in charge for the Soton & Stoke games.
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:05 - Jun 27 with 6770 viewssP7qupUf

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 14:44 - Jun 27 by Fireboy2

This bloke potter obviously knows his onions

Welcome back King Curt my favourite EVER player
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 14:48]

My favourite ever band!!!! Well not quite.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:20 - Jun 27 with 6666 viewsJacket

Does this mean he won't be polishing people's shoes, wiping their arses and whatever else a club ambassador does up at hospitality?
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:25 - Jun 27 with 6627 viewsBlasterJack

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:20 - Jun 27 by Jacket

Does this mean he won't be polishing people's shoes, wiping their arses and whatever else a club ambassador does up at hospitality?

Leon is chief fluffer instead.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:28 - Jun 27 with 6608 viewsMagic_Michu

One of Clements’s biggest errors in my opinion was to get rid of King Curt.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:32 - Jun 27 with 6589 viewsjasper_T

That'll distract people for a while.
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:43 - Jun 27 with 6515 views1462jack

Swansea’s finest
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:48 - Jun 27 with 6481 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:01 - Jun 27 by NeathJack

Should have been in charge for the Soton & Stoke games.

They gave it to Leon after Clement was sacked because Curt didn't want to be used again which he made clear to them the previous time.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:49 - Jun 27 with 6471 viewsoldcob

Best news since we went down.
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:59 - Jun 27 with 6405 viewsDarran

Utter legend and a lovely lovely man.

I just don’t see a lot in this to get excited about though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 16:09 - Jun 27 with 6341 viewsFireboy2

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:59 - Jun 27 by Darran

Utter legend and a lovely lovely man.

I just don’t see a lot in this to get excited about though.

I do

This potter is a clever man and he knows how much curt loves the club

Inspirational appointment and as been mentioned before PC should never have let him go
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 16:20 - Jun 27 with 6303 viewsHeadmaster

This was in the pipeline before Potter arrived. Good move regardless.
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 16:28 - Jun 27 with 6261 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:32 - Jun 27 by jasper_T

That'll distract people for a while.

Agreed just a popularity decision, good idea though, they need to try and build some bridges, most people should be able to see through this though.

He needs to sign some decent players and get rid of the overpaid failures a bit faster !!!
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 16:32 - Jun 27 with 6247 viewsWarwickHunt

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 15:05 - Jun 27 by sP7qupUf

My favourite ever band!!!! Well not quite.

Played on the same bill as them at the 101 in Clapham back in the day. FÝcked off a s bit sharpish before the shit hit the fan (probably literally)...
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 16:37 - Jun 27 with 6235 viewsmax936

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 16:28 - Jun 27 by AlfieMooresSon

Agreed just a popularity decision, good idea though, they need to try and build some bridges, most people should be able to see through this though.

He needs to sign some decent players and get rid of the overpaid failures a bit faster !!!

As much has I have the greatest respect and admiration for Curt, I agree with you.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 17:05 - Jun 27 with 6157 viewsNeath_Jack

Call me cynical but I don’t believe Potter has asked for this, why would he?

Great player, swans legend etc, but is he the best assistant coach out there?

And I definitely don’t get the fawning over the appointment.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 17:18 - Jun 27 with 6088 viewsBadlands

A few reasons behind this.
We wil have fewer players o loans and Kyle Macaulay may well be combining his scouting with monitoring the progress of our leaned out players ... in effect scouting our own.
Curtis is a very useful person to have as a coach and as someone who knows , not just the club but the fans and the area.
Potter's time in Sweden galvanised the city and the club, like most Swedish ports clubs, was massive part of the identity of the region.
If Potter has been given the go ahead to war as he did in OFK expect more of this.
(Might even see the team back training in Jersey Marine.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 17:38 - Jun 27 with 6002 viewsFireboy2

Didnt take long for fhe negativity to show itself
Potter adds ALAN CURTIS to his staff!! on 18:11 - Jun 27 with 5893 viewsjackal

Potter knows how to get the fans onside.

Great move. Welcome back Curt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024