Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. 12:52 - Jun 28 with 2869 viewsomarjack

Fikret Omran, The Turkish club's president will meet with Swansea officials soon. (his agent claimed Andre's future will be decided soon so now we're starting to hear some noise)..to discuss a potential transfer,as they want him on loan..on loan..

..on loan..

FFS let's not do a Sunderland and let most of our players on loan without a fee and get broke and f*cked in the end.

What's with Turkish clubs..willing to pay premium wages but very reluctant to pay any decent fees..The same club reportedly also wants Bony for the same method. Loan with an option to buy.

Fenerbahce want Narsingh on loan with option to buy for 4.5 m

F*ck the Turks circling our players like vultures..If they want them they should pay cash so we can invest in modest players who want to be here.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 12:55]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 14:57 - Jun 28 with 2650 viewsSwan91

If they pay cash and it's a transfer then the turkish clubs can take all the players.

I would only be happy if Narsingh and Ayew left as a transfer (I personally wouldn't like to seem them go)

But I would understand if the club let Bony go out on loan if the team cover a large percentage of his wage...
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:18 - Jun 29 with 2270 viewsdameedna

He can do a lot better.
Must be regretting the last two moves.
Might be better off taking a pay cut and helping us out.
As if.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:30 - Jun 29 with 2241 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:18 - Jun 29 by dameedna

He can do a lot better.
Must be regretting the last two moves.
Might be better off taking a pay cut and helping us out.
As if.

I just don't really understand this loan deals sh!t. What's in it for Swansea exactly? we've already paid 20 m for his services over 3.5 years. What is it I mean? They'll pay his wages for maybe this season..maybe the next season another loan deal..Then what? we'll sell him in his last year of contract at the age 31 for few millions..And we practically lose the entire 20 m we originally paid for him.

F*ck most players to be honest..They know exactly what signed up for. They know exactly for how many years. They knew the risks and now they don't get to bail just because they weren't up to the challenge. Him and his brothers have great talent for the Championship we should let them stay...Worst case scenario we should get hefty fees for both in the region of 30 m..But loan deals to save up wages? Really? So saving up 8 m in wages in better than losing the 20 m we paid for him?

FFS this is insane. We shouldn't consider loan deals at all.

Edit:That was meant as general post,not a reply.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 12:36]

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:37 - Jun 29 with 2207 viewsHugeEnkins

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:30 - Jun 29 by omarjack

I just don't really understand this loan deals sh!t. What's in it for Swansea exactly? we've already paid 20 m for his services over 3.5 years. What is it I mean? They'll pay his wages for maybe this season..maybe the next season another loan deal..Then what? we'll sell him in his last year of contract at the age 31 for few millions..And we practically lose the entire 20 m we originally paid for him.

F*ck most players to be honest..They know exactly what signed up for. They know exactly for how many years. They knew the risks and now they don't get to bail just because they weren't up to the challenge. Him and his brothers have great talent for the Championship we should let them stay...Worst case scenario we should get hefty fees for both in the region of 30 m..But loan deals to save up wages? Really? So saving up 8 m in wages in better than losing the 20 m we paid for him?

Well said, mate. It's a f@cking p!ss take.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:40 - Jun 29 with 2199 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:30 - Jun 29 by omarjack

The money we've paid is already gone. No one in their right mind would pay us what we've spent. "Worst case scenario" is that no one wants either of them for any money.

If we can loan him out to reduce how much money we're going to have to keep throwing away on his ridiculous wages then we should definitely consider it.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:45 - Jun 29 with 2177 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:40 - Jun 29 by jasper_T

The money we've paid is already gone. No one in their right mind would pay us what we've spent. "Worst case scenario" is that no one wants either of them for any money.

If we can loan him out to reduce how much money we're going to have to keep throwing away on his ridiculous wages then we should definitely consider it.

But you understand the Ayews would be terrific assets for the championship right? While we're likely to make decent money from Jordan's sale..Andre should either be sold..or should stay as his wages will probably be worth it imo. But a loan deal as the poster before you pointed out..it's a p!ss take.

Plus you know..Both of them are in demand..Players like them could benefit many clubs in many leagues. We should offer Andre around for 12-13 m if he doesn't want to stay..to the likes of AC Milan,Marseille,Sevilla and clubs that are similar..If they can't (or don't want) to match his wages well that sucks for him..If he wants to leave so bad he'll take a wage cut. If not..then stay and play football d!ckhead.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 12:47]

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:49 - Jun 29 with 2160 viewsAlfieMooresSon

I knew this would happen, our players aren't really in demand and clubs in Turkey and alike won't pay a reasonable price, and we have to loan them out.

We are in the shit because Potter was too late arriving, they have managed to feck this season up too!

We needed the top earners out weeks ago, so we could rebuild.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 15:47]
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:59 - Jun 29 with 2126 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:49 - Jun 29 by AlfieMooresSon

I knew this would happen, our players aren't really in demand and clubs in Turkey and alike won't pay a reasonable price, and we have to loan them out.

We are in the shit because Potter was too late arriving, they have managed to feck this season up too!

I can understand why would teams dread taking a look at Bony considering his abysmal injury situation.

But I imagine Andre Ayew to be desired by many teams around France,Italy,Spain and even maybe Germany like Wolfsburg etc..If we offer him for 12 m and he agrees to shave 1 m or so of his annual wages then I can't see why can't we get a deal done.

But we need to start knocking on doors..Not sit on our asses waiting for the Chinese and the Turk to take the p!ss and offer to take most of his wages and be content with it.

Last season..Sunderland sent their better players on loans..like Khazri,N'dong,Borini,Lens and Djilobodji..all of them could definitely do a job in the championship. either that or at least they could have sold the bunch for around 30 m (+25 m for Pickford to balance the books)..And maybe they would have been able to build a decent squad with this money.

Instead they didn't have a pot to p!ss in..had a zero transfer budget and look where they are now.

Let's avoid a Sunderland situation and SELL instead of loaning.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 13:02]

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 14:12 - Jun 29 with 1987 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:45 - Jun 29 by omarjack

But you understand the Ayews would be terrific assets for the championship right? While we're likely to make decent money from Jordan's sale..Andre should either be sold..or should stay as his wages will probably be worth it imo. But a loan deal as the poster before you pointed out..it's a p!ss take.

Plus you know..Both of them are in demand..Players like them could benefit many clubs in many leagues. We should offer Andre around for 12-13 m if he doesn't want to stay..to the likes of AC Milan,Marseille,Sevilla and clubs that are similar..If they can't (or don't want) to match his wages well that sucks for him..If he wants to leave so bad he'll take a wage cut. If not..then stay and play football d!ckhead.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 12:47]

I see no reason to think Andre's in real demand. He's yo-yoed between two clubs who have become renowned for signing dross in recent years, and is now being shopped around Turkey by his agent.

Jordan will hopefully have suitors but he's got enough relegations on his cv to make clubs wary.

There's no guarantees they'll tear up the Championship, Jordan sure didn't for Villa. The last thing we need is expensive primadonnas sulking around the place while we try to rebuild.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 16:52 - Jun 29 with 1803 views34dfgdf54

Mental how many big name signings are out on loan, or due to go on loan sums up how bad our transfer business was under Jenkins. They are all ridiculous salaries which no clubs will commit too fully, I honestly have no idea how Jenkins is still taking a wage.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 17:39 - Jun 29 with 1708 viewsLeonWasGod

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 16:52 - Jun 29 by 34dfgdf54

Mental how many big name signings are out on loan, or due to go on loan sums up how bad our transfer business was under Jenkins. They are all ridiculous salaries which no clubs will commit too fully, I honestly have no idea how Jenkins is still taking a wage.

I reckon that’s our biggest challenge. A ridiculously high wage bill for our (ex)turnover is bad enough. It’s doubly worse if nobody wants to buy. We won’t be able to properly commit to replacements if we’ve still got those wages hsnging over us at the end of a loan, or if the loan gets cut short, or we have to pay a %age to get the loan done.

Doesn’t look like we’re in a good position. The only thing guaranteed to get us out of a picle is promotion - no pressure on Potter then!
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 18:59 - Jun 29 with 1613 viewsSwansea93

Personal terms agreed

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 19:17 - Jun 29 with 1596 viewsAguycalledJack

Good he can fcuk off. Mercenary chunt.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 19:18]
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 22:26 - Jun 29 with 1458 viewsdobjack2

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 14:12 - Jun 29 by jasper_T

I see no reason to think Andre's in real demand. He's yo-yoed between two clubs who have become renowned for signing dross in recent years, and is now being shopped around Turkey by his agent.

Jordan will hopefully have suitors but he's got enough relegations on his cv to make clubs wary.

There's no guarantees they'll tear up the Championship, Jordan sure didn't for Villa. The last thing we need is expensive primadonnas sulking around the place while we try to rebuild.

Teams know we want to get him off the wages bill so they won’t want to pay a transfer fee.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 09:05 - Jun 30 with 1307 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 19:17 - Jun 29 by AguycalledJack

Good he can fcuk off. Mercenary chunt.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 19:18]

For those repeating the mantra that Jenkins is a victim need to remember that the yanks probably never heard of Ayew . The deal to bring him back was a shocking misjudgement to say the least.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 09:13 - Jun 30 with 1297 viewsomarjack

I sometimes wonder what are contracts for in football? Every time something unpleasant happens they get to play bad and try to force exits..That's what Jordan did at Villa before he joined us.

Andre knew exactly what he signed up for. A team that was 2nd bottom after 60% of the season already played..Yet he saw no problem in signing a long 3.5 years contract that'll keep him here until he's 2021. He knew that relegation was a serious possibility.

Now that relegation happened he and others all want to bail.

"Oh well..if I played sh!t and no one wants to pay a fee for me I can always act like a clown and force an exit on loan somewhere while being paid in full. The club that I'll be loaned out to can't afford my premium wages? lol no worries..My parent club will take care of that."

Pr!ck..him and the likes of him..

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 09:28 - Jun 30 with 1281 viewsLoyal

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 09:13 - Jun 30 by omarjack

I sometimes wonder what are contracts for in football? Every time something unpleasant happens they get to play bad and try to force exits..That's what Jordan did at Villa before he joined us.

Andre knew exactly what he signed up for. A team that was 2nd bottom after 60% of the season already played..Yet he saw no problem in signing a long 3.5 years contract that'll keep him here until he's 2021. He knew that relegation was a serious possibility.

"Oh well..if I played sh!t and no one wants to pay a fee for me I can always act like a clown and force an exit on loan somewhere while being paid in full. The club that I'll be loaned out to can't afford my premium wages? lol no worries..My parent club will take care of that."

As I continue to say ...
Worthless shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 10:28 - Jun 30 with 1212 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 09:13 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Football contracts are for the same things everyone else's work contracts are for.

They're not slaves, even if player registration rules limit a player's ability to leave his job whenever he wants.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 10:40 - Jun 30 with 1199 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 10:28 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

Football contracts are for the same things everyone else's work contracts are for.

They're not slaves, even if player registration rules limit a player's ability to leave his job whenever he wants.

When a club invests a big amount of money and the player signs a contract for a specific period they're certainly expected to stay and perform. Same goes for artists signing for agencies and recording studios.

Now the average man signs a job contract on a basis of a salary but without specifying the length of the contract which enables them to quit when they want to. And this wouldn't cost the employer anything.

Meanwhile it's different in football.

What if Paul Pogba who still has 4 years on his contract with Man Utd wanted to leave? They've spent over 100 m for him plus agent fees. He doesn't get to leave obviously because he got bored or something..is this serious?

The only way players might actually force an exit is by playing badly in a subtle way that clubs see it's better to just offload. The problem is nobody wants a player with a terrible attitude,one that's been playing badly recently. So it's also not much of an option.

So..To players,before signing a contract,it'd be nice if they actually read the thing and understand the importance of a contract.

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 10:43 - Jun 30 with 1191 viewsdobjack2

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 10:40 - Jun 30 by omarjack

When a club invests a big amount of money and the player signs a contract for a specific period they're certainly expected to stay and perform. Same goes for artists signing for agencies and recording studios.

Now the average man signs a job contract on a basis of a salary but without specifying the length of the contract which enables them to quit when they want to. And this wouldn't cost the employer anything.

What if Paul Pogba who still has 4 years on his contract with Man Utd wanted to leave? They've spent over 100 m for him plus agent fees. He doesn't get to leave obviously because he got bored or something..is this serious?

The only way players might actually force an exit is by playing badly in a subtle way that clubs see it's better to just offload. The problem is nobody wants a player with a terrible attitude,one that's been playing badly recently. So it's also not much of an option.

So..To players,before signing a contract,it'd be nice if they actually read the thing and understand the importance of a contract.

The importance of a contract - £££££££££
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 11:12 - Jun 30 with 1171 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 10:40 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Perhaps clubs should consider what a contract means before spending so much dosh.

"It's different in football" is not a compelling legal argument and both sides of the issue know that. The current system is a collection of conveniences for both parties, any challenge to the system would come out in favour of the players.

You can't force someone to work (in the UK).
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 11:22 - Jun 30 with 1157 viewsthornabyswan

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:49 - Jun 29 by AlfieMooresSon

You can only shift players on if clubs are prepared to take them.
Mawson and Jordan Ayew are the 2 we can expect to get a decent fee for and you can't really blame them for trying to get a fair price.
We did ok with the fee received for Fabianski.
8 million euro for Messa if that's what we got was not great but we were never going to get more.
We really need to shift Andre Ayew and Bony looks like huge losses on those 2.
Plus Mawson and Jordan Ayew hopefully get 30 million combined.
Can then get a few in that Potter wants the clock is ticking though.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 11:28 - Jun 30 with 1151 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 11:12 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

Perhaps clubs should consider what a contract means before spending so much dosh.

"It's different in football" is not a compelling legal argument and both sides of the issue know that. The current system is a collection of conveniences for both parties, any challenge to the system would come out in favour of the players.

You can't force someone to work (in the UK).

Then what's a contract for? What are transfer fees for? After all if a player wants to move to another club whenever he feels like it..He can just pack his stuff and go just like that right?

Why is Andre even waiting? He can just book the first one to Istanbul without even giving us a notice. You know after all he can just walk for free..since he also woke up one day in January and said "hey! let me join my little brother Jordi in Wales"..Moyes went into his room next morning to wake him up for practice and just like that..the room was empty..

FFS really?

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 11:51 - Jun 30 with 1121 viewsjasper_T

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 11:28 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Then what's a contract for? What are transfer fees for? After all if a player wants to move to another club whenever he feels like it..He can just pack his stuff and go just like that right?

Why is Andre even waiting? He can just book the first one to Istanbul without even giving us a notice. You know after all he can just walk for free..since he also woke up one day in January and said "hey! let me join my little brother Jordi in Wales"..Moyes went into his room next morning to wake him up for practice and just like that..the room was empty..

FFS really?

A contract of employment is for establishing pay terms, disciplinary procedures, annual holidays etc.

We hold his player registration but we can't hold him hostage or force him to work.
Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 12:03 - Jun 30 with 1106 viewsomarjack

Andre Ayew wanted by Besiktas. on 11:51 - Jun 30 by jasper_T

A contract of employment is for establishing pay terms, disciplinary procedures, annual holidays etc.

We hold his player registration but we can't hold him hostage or force him to work.

It's more than that..if a contracted player wants to leave he'll need permission from his owner club to even hold talks with other clubs. The player should go on the owner club's terms financially. And if the purchasing club doesn't meet those demands the player will sit still and suck it up.

Surely as I mentioned before..players could act like donkeys and try to force a move out with playing badly or missing practice etc..but surely they'd be disciplined and rightly so. Plus no one wants a trouble maker at their club which results in other teams withdrawing their interest..And the player could be ruined.

Mahrez wanted out to Man City in January..he acted like a donkey for few weeks when Leicester refused City's offer..Then he realised if he keeps it up Man City will probably see how much of a d!ck he is and change their minds next summer. So he cut the crap,And played well enough until the season's over. And now City will offer Leicester a decent deal and everyone comes out as winners.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 12:04]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024