Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kemy Agustien 15:09 - Jun 28 with 1619 views3swan

31 thought he would still play at a higher level?

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/latest-news/23249/nuneaton-borough-sig
Kemy Agustien on 15:14 - Jun 28 with 1608 viewsforkbeard

He's been out of the game for a little while and they've got two ex Swans in Owain Jones and Curtis Obeng. Makes sense to go there and see if he can push on.
Kemy Agustien on 22:09 - Jun 28 with 1331 viewsbonymine

Kemy Agustien on 15:14 - Jun 28 by forkbeard

He's been out of the game for a little while and they've got two ex Swans in Owain Jones and Curtis Obeng. Makes sense to go there and see if he can push on.

Ows was top scorer for the U23 a couple of years ago....just shows how cut throat the opportunities in the professional game are these days .

I bumped into Ows in Llanelli the other week & had a chat he said he was going to trials everywhere & I sincerely hope that it works out for him a truly dedicated lad he played in the sane age group as my son at the Swans for 6 years.

It’s just a shame that his father Gareth follows Luton Town 😳😳😳😂😂😂

All the Best Ows for the future 👍👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Kemy Agustien on 18:12 - Jun 29 with 1108 viewsBillyChong

Kemy Agustien on 22:09 - Jun 28 by bonymine

Ows was top scorer for the U23 a couple of years ago....just shows how cut throat the opportunities in the professional game are these days .

I bumped into Ows in Llanelli the other week & had a chat he said he was going to trials everywhere & I sincerely hope that it works out for him a truly dedicated lad he played in the sane age group as my son at the Swans for 6 years.

It’s just a shame that his father Gareth follows Luton Town 😳😳😳😂😂😂

All the Best Ows for the future 👍👍👍

Agustien is a big time charlie who never really justified it on the field
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024