Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where on the "Cheating" scale 19:13 - Jun 28 with 2547 viewsNeath_Jack

Does this come?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44647718

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 19:19 - Jun 28 with 2525 viewssainthelens

Like when Keith Cooper reffed few of our derby games back in the day....freely admitting when his career ended he was always a blueturd. How the fck does that work?
Where on the "Cheating" scale on 19:20 - Jun 28 with 2518 viewsDarran

It’s probably not true and he’s got a book coming out.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 19:24 - Jun 28 with 2498 viewsLeonWasGod

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 19:20 - Jun 28 by Darran

It’s probably not true and he’s got a book coming out.

I’m sure that’s purely coincidental
Where on the "Cheating" scale on 19:58 - Jun 28 with 2424 viewsSwanjaxs

Was it possible to bet on the number of yellow cards in a game back in 2011? If so he's just admitted to corruption

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 20:02 - Jun 28 with 2399 viewsLeonWasGod

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 19:58 - Jun 28 by Swanjaxs

Was it possible to bet on the number of yellow cards in a game back in 2011? If so he's just admitted to corruption

I don’t know what the correct term is, but match fixing/spot fixing? Something like that anyway.

It HAS to be a disciplinary issue, but that’s irrelevant now he’s long gone. Is it a legal issue?

It’s fecking wrong whatever it is.
Where on the "Cheating" scale on 22:56 - Jun 28 with 2191 viewsE20Jack

Not really much actually wrong though. Certainly not on the refs part.

When asked, he just highlighted the obvious rule breaks that warrant a yellow that don’t endanger players safety.

It’s not like a fabricated the yellow card in order to help the player, he gave it for a yellow card offence. He can’t refuse to show the yellow card because the player wanted to be booked.

Similar to asking a teacher what the best way to leave the lesson is, and the teacher saying that if you disrupt my class I will send you out. The pupil does and the teacher sends him out.

This has been going on for years, Kevin de Bruyne did it in the Champions League. As soon as he picked up the booking he needed he was subbed off, job done. It can’t be policed.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 10:22 - Jun 29 with 1984 viewsDevz00

I worked in Tesco as a student and used to serve him regularly. He always used to tell me about his games down the Vetch etc and riffing the derby games.. Big scum fan and he used to run their fan phone-ins on the local radio.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 11:46 - Jun 29 with 1903 viewsLoyal

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 19:19 - Jun 28 by sainthelens

Like when Keith Cooper reffed few of our derby games back in the day....freely admitting when his career ended he was always a blueturd. How the fck does that work?

Well, the FAW who were always acknowledged as having Cardiff season ticket holders are not available to answer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 13:04 - Jun 29 with 1828 viewsGlyn1

John Terry once deliberately got himself yellow carded for time-wasting over taking a throw, so he missed a meaningless game against a low-ranked European team but was available to play some big teams in the league. Terry took ages on the touchline until the ref finally booked him. Mourinho had sent him on in the 85th minute purely to make that happen. Is that cheating or using the rulebook in your favour?

I was watching the match in a London pub and some Chels fans were outraged that he'd been booked :)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 15:45 - Jun 29 with 1743 viewsjackal

Where on the "Cheating" scale on 13:04 - Jun 29 by Glyn1

John Terry once deliberately got himself yellow carded for time-wasting over taking a throw, so he missed a meaningless game against a low-ranked European team but was available to play some big teams in the league. Terry took ages on the touchline until the ref finally booked him. Mourinho had sent him on in the 85th minute purely to make that happen. Is that cheating or using the rulebook in your favour?

I was watching the match in a London pub and some Chels fans were outraged that he'd been booked :)

Beckham did the same thing.

Then the dopey tw@t bragged about his " cleverness" in the media.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024