Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberto Martinez 21:38 - Jun 28 with 17577 viewsSgorioFruit

Turned Swansea City FC into one of the most attractive playing football clubs in the whole of the British isles. Massively influential in putting the foundations in for SCFC to become a model club that would rise from league 1 to Premier league in a matter of few years.
And he has also just beaten England in a World Cup game.
If you were told that was going to happen while he was playing for us down the vetch you would have thought you were dreaming.

I’d like to buy that man a pint.

Please discuss.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Roberto Martinez on 07:58 - Jul 3 with 987 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 07:51 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

Nothing wrong with 247 mate, this E20 fella just goes on and on like a broken record.

Yes blame the one that has stated a fact because he has made you look a plum elsewhere.

Planetswans warped views 101.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Roberto Martinez on 08:08 - Jul 3 with 967 views34dfgdf54

Roberto Martinez on 07:58 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Yes blame the one that has stated a fact because he has made you look a plum elsewhere.

Planetswans warped views 101.

Lol, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Roberto Martinez on 08:14 - Jul 3 with 956 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 08:08 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

Lol, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

You don’t think it’s a fact that it’s not ok to lie in a debate? Or that you can be a passionate fan and be honest?

You are either a moron or have not read the thread.

I will go for both.

Roberto Martinez on 08:20 - Jul 3 with 945 viewsWarwickHunt

Roberto Martinez on 21:49 - Jul 2 by Darran

Our players could have done with some.

Better than the Mandrax they were on.
Roberto Martinez on 08:28 - Jul 3 with 926 viewscostalotta

Roberto Martinez on 22:48 - Jul 2 by WarwickHunt

A sort of Dimi-Limiter?

Brilliant!

Dimilimiter...you should patent that Warwick and have in built into this forum.
Roberto Martinez on 08:32 - Jul 3 with 922 viewsswan65split

Roberto Martinez on 06:47 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Why don't you pair take your spats to pm, you are killing this board, a thread about Roberto totally derailed again.

You pair need to get a life away from here

Killing the board , I feel,
First look this morning and I think its time to give it a miss or a while, and leave the fan base take over,

Then again theres slight conspiracy thought about it all!
Roberto Martinez on 08:36 - Jul 3 with 915 viewsWarwickHunt

Roberto Martinez on 08:28 - Jul 3 by costalotta

Brilliant!

Dimilimiter...you should patent that Warwick and have in built into this forum.

I’m working on it. There is also a Last Word Remover at beta stage - however, it could prove fatal to Dimi’s somewhat fragile mental health.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 8:37]
Roberto Martinez on 08:39 - Jul 3 with 910 viewscostalotta

Roberto Martinez on 08:36 - Jul 3 by WarwickHunt

I’m working on it. There is also a Last Word Remover at beta stage - however, it could prove fatal to Dimi’s somewhat fragile mental health.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 8:37]

Hahaha. Love it!
Login to get fewer ads

Roberto Martinez on 09:00 - Jul 3 with 875 viewsE20Jack

Who knew two simple facts could trigger so many insecure people in one thread

Roberto Martinez on 09:15 - Jul 3 with 841 views34dfgdf54

Roberto Martinez on 08:14 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

You don’t think it’s a fact that it’s not ok to lie in a debate? Or that you can be a passionate fan and be honest?

You are either a moron or have not read the thread.

I will go for both.

Correct on both counts, first time in a while you've been a right about anything.
Roberto Martinez on 09:30 - Jul 3 with 825 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 09:15 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

Correct on both counts, first time in a while you've been a right about anything.

So you are advocating being dishonest and lying?

What an bizarre way to think.

Anyone would think you were so triggered you are responding due to the poster and not the content. Imagine having that much insecurity that my views were shaped depending on who is stating facts rather than what those facts are. Terrifying.

(Unless you meant I was correct that you were a moron and not read the thread, in which case we agree whole heartedly and are back on speaking terms).
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 9:38]

Roberto Martinez on 09:40 - Jul 3 with 810 views34dfgdf54

Roberto Martinez on 09:30 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

So you are advocating being dishonest and lying?

What an bizarre way to think.

Anyone would think you were so triggered you are responding due to the poster and not the content. Imagine having that much insecurity that my views were shaped depending on who is stating facts rather than what those facts are. Terrifying.

(Unless you meant I was correct that you were a moron and not read the thread, in which case we agree whole heartedly and are back on speaking terms).
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 9:38]

Wrong again.

I'm an idiot (been called worse, so they can't all be wrong), and I didn't read this thread, because to be honest, you bore the sh*t out of me.

That's my last post on the matter. Have the last word which which you long for...
Roberto Martinez on 09:41 - Jul 3 with 809 viewsFireboy2

Roberto Martinez on 23:37 - Jul 2 by E20Jack

I am impartial.

More than happy either way.

Aye just like jekyll and Hyde
Roberto Martinez on 09:41 - Jul 3 with 808 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 06:47 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Why don't you pair take your spats to pm, you are killing this board, a thread about Roberto totally derailed again.

You pair need to get a life away from here

To be fair, I’ll take that on board. It’s boring for me, it must be far more boring for everyone else.

It is just one thread though and it’s hardly been derailed. It’s a thread that would have petered out after 2 or 3 pages needlessly extended to 10.

Try the Belgium forum if you’re that interested in Roberto 👍🏻
Roberto Martinez on 09:41 - Jul 3 with 805 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 09:40 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

Wrong again.

I'm an idiot (been called worse, so they can't all be wrong), and I didn't read this thread, because to be honest, you bore the sh*t out of me.

That's my last post on the matter. Have the last word which which you long for...

That explains your ridiculous stance then. As I thought.

Off you pop.

Roberto Martinez on 09:53 - Jul 3 with 792 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 07:56 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Yet you said that by before I factually told you I had a fan club or that I was factually in the conversation for our biggest fan. So what you mean to say is they were directed at me! When you denied it in your last post. Stating facts has nothing to do with ego, does it?

What do you mean by tunnel visioned? Please don’t tell me you have regressed back to a state where you don’t understand the debate again??! I have stated two indisputable facts, how is that tunnel visioned? You actually want me to ditch facts that are clearly true? You aren’t making much sense.

I didn’t say he had a good season you have misquoted or misunderstood again, which is a familiar theme - II said he didn’t have a bad season. Which is correct. It was never based on goals, it was just one of the reasons why he didn’t have a bad season, due to his lack of playing time Ayew overtook him in goals but the point remained - hence I then showed the fact that if we are comparing him actual time on the pitch, he was our biggest goal threat - again fact.

Being available is neither here nor there, our system was to play one up front and you have been told. A role not suited to Tammy. It is utterly brain dead or at the very best showing a complete lack of understanding of our situation to think it has any relevance at all.

I am more than happy to continue the debate on either, the first one isn’t even a debate whether you bizarrely call it narrow minded or get all prickly and anusive over it - it isn’t an opinion, you are arguing against facts.

The second one has been done to death and note that not a single person took me up on the offer regarding his premier league goals - very telling.

Yes, because you’re clearly an egotist. The fact you illustrated perfectly after I said it is irrelevant.

I can go through the rest of it, but as others have said, it’s time to start winding this down. You know as well as I do it will be another 10 pointless pages if we keep going back and fore at each other.
Roberto Martinez on 09:56 - Jul 3 with 787 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 09:53 - Jul 3 by jack247

Yes, because you’re clearly an egotist. The fact you illustrated perfectly after I said it is irrelevant.

I can go through the rest of it, but as others have said, it’s time to start winding this down. You know as well as I do it will be another 10 pointless pages if we keep going back and fore at each other.

It’s not irrelevant at all, you made a false accusation (after initially denying it) and then justified it because I gave two simple facts AFTER you had made the accusation. I am afraid that doesn’t cut the mustard.

What is there to go through? I have given you two indisputable facts that you have either misunderstood as usual and wasted 8 pages of posts on or created a strawman argument to argue against.

Either one is not the best look.

Roberto Martinez on 10:03 - Jul 3 with 777 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 09:56 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

It’s not irrelevant at all, you made a false accusation (after initially denying it) and then justified it because I gave two simple facts AFTER you had made the accusation. I am afraid that doesn’t cut the mustard.

What is there to go through? I have given you two indisputable facts that you have either misunderstood as usual and wasted 8 pages of posts on or created a strawman argument to argue against.

Either one is not the best look.

I called you an egotist. It’s my opinion, but I’d be fairly confident many on here share it. I could have done that without the two juicy examples. It’s not as if you have only become an egotist in the last 24 hours.

They aren’t facts. They are your opinion. If you can indisputably prove that you have a ‘fan club’ and that you’re ‘in the conversation for biggest fan of the last 21 years’ then fair enough. Until that point, all you’ve proved is that you don’t understand what constitutes a fact.
Roberto Martinez on 10:07 - Jul 3 with 771 viewstheloneranger

If Terry Waite was being released today after 1,763 days in captivity, would his first words be ...

#1. "It's over"

#2. "What f*cking page is E20 on"...??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Roberto Martinez on 10:12 - Jul 3 with 765 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 10:03 - Jul 3 by jack247

I called you an egotist. It’s my opinion, but I’d be fairly confident many on here share it. I could have done that without the two juicy examples. It’s not as if you have only become an egotist in the last 24 hours.

They aren’t facts. They are your opinion. If you can indisputably prove that you have a ‘fan club’ and that you’re ‘in the conversation for biggest fan of the last 21 years’ then fair enough. Until that point, all you’ve proved is that you don’t understand what constitutes a fact.

It doesn’t matter who shares your incorrect opinion, most people voted to take the rubbish deal offered by the Americans too. People are easily impressionable and fearful of stuff seen as too complicated or too clever for them. Facts are not examples, facts are facts - they are not there to be interpreted, they are simply the truth and in no way a reflection of the person uttering them. That’s just your desire to want to put that on someone to make yourself feel better about a debate that has not gone your way, many do it, you are not alone on that front.

Yes they are facts, my fan club follow me around daily and make it their raison d’être to engage me at every single opportunity, shaping their opinions to whatever is the opposite of what I am saying regardless of if it is a fact or not. It is an infatuation. You may disagree with my fact by all means and bring evidence to the table, until that time my experience dictates that this is a fact. You may not like it but that’s life.

A fact is a fact that stands on its own. You have just spent 8 pages arguing against facts (feel free to tell me how they are not) and yet accuse someone else of not understanding what a fact is? The irony of that is delicious.

But again you are looking for any desperate out you can to escape from your 8 pages of car crash idiocy. So let’s go through it again:-

1) It is not ok to lie or be biased in a debate of which the goal is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and still be honest.

How are these not facts again? This is and was my whole point as highlighted in post 1.

Do your best.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 10:17]

Roberto Martinez on 10:15 - Jul 3 with 760 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 10:07 - Jul 3 by theloneranger

If Terry Waite was being released today after 1,763 days in captivity, would his first words be ...

#1. "It's over"

#2. "What f*cking page is E20 on"...??

The answer to #2 is easy.

Whatever page it took for someone to realise they are arguing against facts.

I am a dedicated teacher that’s for sure and will always see a teaching through to competition regardless of page count.

Roberto Martinez on 10:21 - Jul 3 with 740 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 10:12 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

It doesn’t matter who shares your incorrect opinion, most people voted to take the rubbish deal offered by the Americans too. People are easily impressionable and fearful of stuff seen as too complicated or too clever for them. Facts are not examples, facts are facts - they are not there to be interpreted, they are simply the truth and in no way a reflection of the person uttering them. That’s just your desire to want to put that on someone to make yourself feel better about a debate that has not gone your way, many do it, you are not alone on that front.

Yes they are facts, my fan club follow me around daily and make it their raison d’être to engage me at every single opportunity, shaping their opinions to whatever is the opposite of what I am saying regardless of if it is a fact or not. It is an infatuation. You may disagree with my fact by all means and bring evidence to the table, until that time my experience dictates that this is a fact. You may not like it but that’s life.

A fact is a fact that stands on its own. You have just spent 8 pages arguing against facts (feel free to tell me how they are not) and yet accuse someone else of not understanding what a fact is? The irony of that is delicious.

But again you are looking for any desperate out you can to escape from your 8 pages of car crash idiocy. So let’s go through it again:-

1) It is not ok to lie or be biased in a debate of which the goal is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and still be honest.

How are these not facts again? This is and was my whole point as highlighted in post 1.

Do your best.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 10:17]

That’s a really long and drawn out way of admitting that yes, you had been presenting your opinions as fact.

We got relegated - fact
Roberto Martinez went to Wigan - fact
Roberto Martinez is a good/bad manager - opinion
Roberto Martinez is disloyal - opinion

You have a fan club - opinion (unless you can prove otherwise)
You’re in the conversation for biggest fan of the last 21 years - you even called this a ‘relatively safe assumption’ - opinion (unless assumptions now count as fact?)
Roberto Martinez on 10:30 - Jul 3 with 720 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 10:21 - Jul 3 by jack247

That’s a really long and drawn out way of admitting that yes, you had been presenting your opinions as fact.

We got relegated - fact
Roberto Martinez went to Wigan - fact
Roberto Martinez is a good/bad manager - opinion
Roberto Martinez is disloyal - opinion

You have a fan club - opinion (unless you can prove otherwise)
You’re in the conversation for biggest fan of the last 21 years - you even called this a ‘relatively safe assumption’ - opinion (unless assumptions now count as fact?)

Jesus, I wrote all that incredibly thoughtfully and patiently and you still didn’t understand it?

Stop using your deflective subjects and strawman arguments as your base. That’s disingenuous.

1) It is not ok to lie and be biased in a debate if the goal of that debate is accuracy.

2) you can be a passionate fan and still be honest about situations.

My whole point from post 1 (page 2). These are facts. Now feel free to tell me how they are not facts or we can assume you misunderstood and ave spent 8 pages arguing against your own made up strawman arguments.

As I said, neither is a good look.

Roberto Martinez on 10:37 - Jul 3 with 711 viewsjack247

Roberto Martinez on 10:30 - Jul 3 by E20Jack

Jesus, I wrote all that incredibly thoughtfully and patiently and you still didn’t understand it?

Stop using your deflective subjects and strawman arguments as your base. That’s disingenuous.

1) It is not ok to lie and be biased in a debate if the goal of that debate is accuracy.

My whole point from post 1 (page 2). These are facts. Now feel free to tell me how they are not facts or we can assume you misunderstood and ave spent 8 pages arguing against your own made up strawman arguments.

As I said, neither is a good look.

You’ve been presenting your opinions as fact. It’s either egotism or lying. You can assume whatever you like, you’ll probably repackage it as fact within a few posts. It’s not a good look
Roberto Martinez on 10:39 - Jul 3 with 708 viewsE20Jack

Roberto Martinez on 10:37 - Jul 3 by jack247

You’ve been presenting your opinions as fact. It’s either egotism or lying. You can assume whatever you like, you’ll probably repackage it as fact within a few posts. It’s not a good look

Tell me again how I am lying by calling these facts... facts. I have given you plenty of opportunity to put forward a counter, or indeed swallow your pride and ego and admit you misunderstood.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024