Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass Shooting at US Newspaper 07:28 - Jun 29 with 6226 viewsShaky

Are these things by any chance related?

Item 1:

Shooting at Maryland newsroom that killed 5 was a targeted attack, police say
By Emily Shapiro

ABC News, Jun 28, 2018, 10:24 PM ET

The shooting at a Maryland newsroom that killed five people was a targeted attack, according to local police.

Anne Arundel Police Department Bill Krampf said that the assailant, armed with a shotgun, looked for victims in the newsroom of the Capital Gazette, a daily newspaper in Annapolis, which is located in the first floor of a multi-office building.

"He looked for his victims as he walked through the lower level," Krampf said in a news conference Thursday evening.

Full story: https://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-reported-newspaper-annapolis-atf/story?id=562

Item 2 (as an example):

Item 3 (as an example):

[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 7:28]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 11:38 - Jul 3 with 1137 viewsLohengrin

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 11:14 - Jul 3 by Shaky

Your mind so far gone that you really don't remember the background of the rise of the BNP and British Fascism?

Or is it merely your intellectual dishonesty manifesting itself again?

Next you'll be arguing it was all the fault of the anti-Nazi league harassing the otherwise peace loving skinheads, minding their own business.

The genesis of British Fascism lay in the failure of the Labour Government of ‘29/‘31 to honour its manifesto pledges. It’s not an area of study you are going to be able to compete with me on so it’s for the best you stay your copy and paste frenzy on that score.

I was talking to Humpty about Momentum not what you would term the far right. If we had been talking about that ‘far right’ then I would have readily agreed that sections of it positively revelled in violence. They, rather like you, aren’t half right.

While we’re talking about honesty and dishonesty perhaps you would care to recount your own personal experience of encountering these skinheads in the Britain of the ‘70s and ‘80s? Oops! that’s right, you can’t, can you?

Tell me about the rise of your own Peoples’ Party instead, there’s an outside possibility you may know what you are talking about there.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 11:55 - Jul 3 with 1115 viewsShaky

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 11:38 - Jul 3 by Lohengrin

The genesis of British Fascism lay in the failure of the Labour Government of ‘29/‘31 to honour its manifesto pledges. It’s not an area of study you are going to be able to compete with me on so it’s for the best you stay your copy and paste frenzy on that score.

I was talking to Humpty about Momentum not what you would term the far right. If we had been talking about that ‘far right’ then I would have readily agreed that sections of it positively revelled in violence. They, rather like you, aren’t half right.

While we’re talking about honesty and dishonesty perhaps you would care to recount your own personal experience of encountering these skinheads in the Britain of the ‘70s and ‘80s? Oops! that’s right, you can’t, can you?

Tell me about the rise of your own Peoples’ Party instead, there’s an outside possibility you may know what you are talking about there.

Sanity check, Lechgrin; you know nothing about me.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 11:58 - Jul 3 with 1112 viewsLohengrin

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 11:55 - Jul 3 by Shaky

Sanity check, Lechgrin; you know nothing about me.

A call for sanity from you rings like a call for dry land from a fish.

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 12:02 - Jul 3 with 1110 viewsShaky

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 11:58 - Jul 3 by Lohengrin

A call for sanity from you rings like a call for dry land from a fish.

Says the person who once again claims to be able to read my mind.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 12:05 - Jul 3 with 1108 viewsShaky

Tell me LechGrin, what is your preferred method of paranormal investigation?

Do you consult the ouija board, or have you more esoteric methods of divination you are sworn not to disclose?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 12:12 - Jul 3 with 1097 viewsLohengrin

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 12:05 - Jul 3 by Shaky

Tell me LechGrin, what is your preferred method of paranormal investigation?

Do you consult the ouija board, or have you more esoteric methods of divination you are sworn not to disclose?

Reading your straight-jacketed keyboard mumbling is about the closest brush I’m likely to have with the esoteric.

Mass Shooting at US Newspaper on 13:04 - Jul 3 with 1071 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024