Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? 18:25 - Jun 29 with 8393 viewsItchySphincter

He’s f*cking shite!!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:30 - Jun 29 with 6080 viewsLeonWasGod

He may be that, although I suspect he’s better than the players we’ll be bringing in from now on 🙈

I quite liked Ki when he was on his game (easy tap in for someone there...).
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:35 - Jun 29 with 6040 viewsforkbeard

Had me in stitches when a Newcastle fan claimed he was a grafter
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:40 - Jun 29 with 6013 viewsSwanjaxs

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:30 - Jun 29 by LeonWasGod

He may be that, although I suspect he’s better than the players we’ll be bringing in from now on 🙈

I quite liked Ki when he was on his game (easy tap in for someone there...).

He's a fùckin coward and the barcode faithful will see straight through him sharpish, Ki shìtting out of a 50/50 challenge with a WBA U23 player at Landore a couple of years ago said it all for me, even the Baggies coach was pìssing himself....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:44 - Jun 29 with 5987 viewsmoonie

Ki and Shelvey then.

Look out
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:50 - Jun 29 with 5953 viewsDrizzy

Rafa has always had an eye for a bargain. Further validation that he's a good player despite his sh*t recent season.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:57 - Jun 29 with 5900 viewsjasper_T

They're losing Merino to a release clause so Ki on a free is good business for them.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:59 - Jun 29 with 5889 viewsItchySphincter

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 18:50 - Jun 29 by Drizzy

Rafa has always had an eye for a bargain. Further validation that he's a good player despite his sh*t recent season.

Haha, you missed the plural there.

Stick to watching Liverpool Newp.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36331360_1297909880341317_87668415

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:42 - Jun 29 with 5751 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ki - premier league
Shelvey-premier league

Swansea City -championship

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:46 - Jun 29 with 5731 viewsMrSwerve

Many on here laughed at the sale of JJS to Newcastle.

Just saying...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:53 - Jun 29 with 5693 viewsjasper_T

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:46 - Jun 29 by MrSwerve

Many on here laughed at the sale of JJS to Newcastle.

Just saying...

They went down before we did.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:58 - Jun 29 with 5663 viewsOldjack

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:42 - Jun 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ki - premier league
Shelvey-premier league

Swansea City -championship

THEY BOTH ARE LAUGHING AT US RIGHT NOW

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 20:06 - Jun 29 with 5626 viewsmoonie

Well,Rafa being one of. The best in he business must see a player in Ki. However, Rafa will destroy him if he does what he did with us .

Geordie fans will tear him to shreds if he folks around with them
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 20:14 - Jun 29 with 5585 viewsomarjack

You know. Ki hasn't been a bad player for us. It's just he has a sh!t attitude and has absolutely no loyalty or passion..he has skills..but for him football is more of a profession to earn a living rather than love for the game. At least that's how he mostly seemed like with us.

I'm a nice guy and I'll wish him luck instead of being resentful.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 21:16 - Jun 29 with 5402 viewsthornabyswan

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:58 - Jun 29 by Oldjack

THEY BOTH ARE LAUGHING AT US RIGHT NOW

Why should Ki be laughing if the lazy spineless tw@t had put a shift in once in a while we may have stayed up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 22:42 - Jun 29 with 5233 viewsMervyn

Never took to him average at best.......if he,d played in tateys testimonial he would have been outshone by Andy Robinson
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 23:17 - Jun 29 with 5152 viewsjackrabbit

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 20:14 - Jun 29 by omarjack

You know. Ki hasn't been a bad player for us. It's just he has a sh!t attitude and has absolutely no loyalty or passion..he has skills..but for him football is more of a profession to earn a living rather than love for the game. At least that's how he mostly seemed like with us.

I'm a nice guy and I'll wish him luck instead of being resentful.

I think perhaps his enjoyment of playing for us and his sense of belonging to the club might have been coloured by some of the loud barracking he had to endure in some games, and being young and tech savvy, he's also probably aware of how badly he's thought of on these boards. He seemed a lot happier at Sunderland and that was reflected in his performances. He's a good footballer with good passing skills and he scored some excellent goals for us but ....Roy Keane he ain't.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 23:39 - Jun 29 with 5105 viewsjack_lord

If it works for him, who cares. He was a workshy, limited coward who was basically a media star from Korea.
He represents everything that is wrong with the premier league.
I would have loved to have been on the pitch against him. I will hate him for that back pass against Southampton, The gutless, spineless excuse for a footballer.
To think how much he got paid by the Swans compared to a real footballer - Robbie James.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 23:42 - Jun 29 with 5102 viewsLeonWasGod

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 19:53 - Jun 29 by jasper_T

They went down before we did.

After JJS had been there for less than 6 months. But then he was a key part of their promotion and their push in the second half of their season last year. He was better than anyone in our midfield last season. We’d be in a much stronger position if we had a player with his qualities for next season. But we’ve got Carroll and that flop form Hull.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 10:38 - Jun 30 with 4743 viewsmoonie

Well,I'm not a nice Guy. Had he not had an appLling attitud,we might have stayed up.
I hope he suffers Geordie approbrium
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 10:44 - Jun 30 with 4736 viewsomarjack

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 10:38 - Jun 30 by moonie

Well,I'm not a nice Guy. Had he not had an appLling attitud,we might have stayed up.
I hope he suffers Geordie approbrium

Is Ki to blame for relegation? Scored 2 vital goals against Burnley and West Ham in that period where we all believed we were going to make it..such a shame.

Surely he should have done better. But I wouldn't single him out as a scapegoat..most players except of Fabianski, the CBs,and maybe Fer (his injury hurt us) and Jordan..are very culpable in what happened..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 12:36 - Jun 30 with 4656 viewsploppy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5902025/Newcastle-announce-sig
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 12:50 - Jun 30 with 4633 viewsicecoldjack

I think the Geordies will see through this guy quite quickly, neat and tidy steady eddy footballer who is also one of the biggest cowards i've ever seen on a professional football field, his lack of heart and any kind of passion was a factor in our relegation, it would be very interesting to see, that when he gets injured with a bruised toe etc, will Newcastle allow him to fook off to S Korea for weeks on end or will they insist, like we should have, that he stay close and gets monitored by the support teams .

Benitez has a decent eye for a player, but so did Laudrup, who having had the pleasure of working with him decided he was irrelevent enough to be sent to a rival !
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 13:19 - Jun 30 with 4591 viewsshandyjack

dreadful player and a coward

Poll: Expectation for the season

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 13:22 - Jun 30 with 4587 viewsjasper_T

Our best midfielder last season.
Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 13:33 - Jun 30 with 4564 viewsItchySphincter

Has Ki gone to Newcastle, or not? on 12:50 - Jun 30 by icecoldjack

I think the Geordies will see through this guy quite quickly, neat and tidy steady eddy footballer who is also one of the biggest cowards i've ever seen on a professional football field, his lack of heart and any kind of passion was a factor in our relegation, it would be very interesting to see, that when he gets injured with a bruised toe etc, will Newcastle allow him to fook off to S Korea for weeks on end or will they insist, like we should have, that he stay close and gets monitored by the support teams .

Benitez has a decent eye for a player, but so did Laudrup, who having had the pleasure of working with him decided he was irrelevent enough to be sent to a rival !

Yay, Laudrup!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024