Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel Banda 09:26 - Jun 30 with 12632 views3swan

How good the source is who knows?

https://www.kickoff.co.uk/86333/swansea-on-the-brink-of-signing-box-to-box-power
Emmanuel Banda on 22:49 - Jun 30 with 3948 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emmanuel Banda on 15:35 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Well I'm not a practicing Muslim if this was directed to me. So I won't be able to tell how do they get on tbh.

Anyway the Ayew brothers,Former player Bafe Gomis and current academy player Adnan Maric are all muslim (at least culturally). Also Besian Idrizaj (RIP) was Muslim I think.

If the Ayew brothers are Muslims why were they both given Christian names?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Emmanuel Banda on 23:08 - Jun 30 with 3913 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 22:49 - Jun 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Who knows?..same goes for Paul Pogba. maybe to help them integrate easier or something.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Emmanuel Banda on 23:10 - Jun 30 with 3911 viewsBadlands

Why does it matter? Most Biblical names have versions in Judaism, Islam and Christianity (all versions of the same thing)

André (French Judeo/Christian version of Pagan Greek)
Morgan (Celtic pagan)
Rami (Arabic - pre-Islam)
Ayew

ghanasoccernet also thinks it important ....
Ghana internationals Jordan and Andre Ayew have been revealed as Muslims despite their names suggesting they belong to a different religion.

The brothers, sons of African legend Abedi Pele, had their religious leanings out of public knowledge but has now been made known to the public.

Both of their parents Abedi Ayew and Maha Ayew are Muslims and the two Olympique Marseille players have shown great commitment to their Islamic faith.

This now puts to rest the argument over the religion of the players as they have rarely shown their religious commitment in public in the past.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Emmanuel Banda on 23:25 - Jun 30 with 3889 viewsLoyal

Emmanuel Banda on 19:32 - Jun 30 by herbie

Let's trust the new recruitment team shall we?

They are not a recruitment team, they identify players and clearly Huw decides as he always has if we sign them.

Don't fall for the bullshit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Emmanuel Banda on 23:26 - Jun 30 with 3884 viewsLoyal

Emmanuel Banda on 23:10 - Jun 30 by Badlands

Why does it matter? Most Biblical names have versions in Judaism, Islam and Christianity (all versions of the same thing)

Morgan (Celtic pagan)
Ayew

Ghana internationals Jordan and Andre Ayew have been revealed as Muslims despite their names suggesting they belong to a different religion.

The brothers, sons of African legend Abedi Pele, had their religious leanings out of public knowledge but has now been made known to the public.

Both of their parents Abedi Ayew and Maha Ayew are Muslims and the two Olympique Marseille players have shown great commitment to their Islamic faith.

This now puts to rest the argument over the religion of the players as they have rarely shown their religious commitment in public in the past.

Or to their clubs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Emmanuel Banda on 00:39 - Jul 1 with 3824 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 23:26 - Jun 30 by Loyal

Or to their clubs.

I heard they have a release clause inserted in their contract with Allah in case of relegation which enables them to convert to another religions. A bid from Buddha has been submitted but Allah rejected it as he demands for more plus a percentage of future conversions.

Not that far-fetched considering how much of mercenaries and opportunists the 2 blokes are.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 0:42]

Emmanuel Banda on 06:43 - Jul 1 with 3775 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emmanuel Banda on 23:10 - Jun 30 by Badlands

Morgan (Celtic pagan)
Ayew

Islam fundamentally rejects Christianity's teachings that's why. I've never heard of this before that's why I posted in disbelief. Seems about right though, Jordan played well for Villa until relegation came along and he didn't want to know and his brother even more of a mercenary in my honest opinion. Pretenders both.

Emmanuel Banda on 06:46 - Jul 1 with 3765 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emmanuel Banda on 15:35 - Jun 30 by omarjack

Well I'm not a practicing Muslim if this was directed to me. So I won't be able to tell how do they get on tbh.

Anyway the Ayew brothers,Former player Bafe Gomis and current academy player Adnan Maric are all muslim (at least culturally). Also Besian Idrizaj (RIP) was Muslim I think.

Shefqi .Mo Barrow

Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel Banda on 07:20 - Jul 1 with 3737 viewsvalleyboy

Emmanuel Banda on 09:36 - Jun 30 by omarjack

I don't think any of us knows who the f*ck this guy is.

Why are we raiding Oostende? They aren't even a good side in Belgium.

Gano might be an ok back-up to McBurnie..But who's this guy who can't even get play time in a struggling Belgian side? Sure he's only 20 but still..

Oh how times have changed quickly..We should have been linked with the likes of Jahanbakhsh, Elyounoussi and Vilhena right now..instead we're looking into mid table rejects from below average leagues.

F*cking Southampton just got Mo Eyounoussi for 16 m..a really tidy playmaker..It should have been us..instead we w@nkered a golden chance to send them down instead..at the Liberty.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 9:45]

All I can say and yes I have not seen him play, is that he must be an exceptional player at 20 some odd to push himself into a Championship side, in where physicality, strength and some tackles close to the bone are there in abundance
Emmanuel Banda on 10:06 - Jul 1 with 3609 viewsomarjack

Emmanuel Banda on 06:43 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Islam fundamentally rejects Christianity's teachings that's why. I've never heard of this before that's why I posted in disbelief. Seems about right though, Jordan played well for Villa until relegation came along and he didn't want to know and his brother even more of a mercenary in my honest opinion. Pretenders both.

Not to turn this into a religious convo..But Islam is almost identical to Christianity..The only few differences are that Jesus is not the son of God..

Either ways all religion is quack to me so let's leave it to that.

Emmanuel Banda on 15:45 - Jul 1 with 3506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emmanuel Banda on 10:06 - Jul 1 by omarjack

Not to turn this into a religious convo..But Islam is almost identical to Christianity..The only few differences are that Jesus is not the son of God..

Either ways all religion is quack to me so let's leave it to that.

Not really but like you I'm not interested in debating it

Emmanuel Banda on 16:15 - Jul 1 with 3453 viewsDaggyjack

Emmanuel Banda on 20:06 - Jun 30 by Kilkennyjack

Great news again for the Academy ....

Just because he is 20 doesn't mean he'll play in the under 23's....jesus

If he joins, it'll be for the first team squad, just like Dhanda.
Emmanuel Banda on 16:19 - Jul 1 with 3447 viewsjasper_T

Emmanuel Banda on 16:15 - Jul 1 by Daggyjack

Just because he is 20 doesn't mean he'll play in the under 23's....jesus

If he joins, it'll be for the first team squad, just like Dhanda.

Strange because Dhanda thinks he's signed to play for the u23s with hopes to prove himself and start training with the first team after a while (like Dan James does).
Emmanuel Banda on 17:07 - Jul 1 with 3358 viewsTummer_from_Texas

For that matter, Emmanuel is a Hebrew name.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Emmanuel Banda on 20:04 - Jul 1 with 3254 viewsDaggyjack

Emmanuel Banda on 16:19 - Jul 1 by jasper_T

Strange because Dhanda thinks he's signed to play for the u23s with hopes to prove himself and start training with the first team after a while (like Dan James does).

Not strange at all.
Dhanda and Banda (great double act) if he joins will be part of the first team squad. I didn't say that they would be in the starting xi straight away but they will be around the matchday squad I'm sure.
Dan James is another who is at an age now where he should be looking to play more regularly in the first team this year.
We're getting rid of 1/2 the first team billy big bo**ocks squad so these players are going to be involved now and I'm looking forward to seeing a few more youngsters develop in the first team with the Swans over the next few years.
Emmanuel Banda on 20:09 - Jul 1 with 3246 viewsherbie

Banda Dandha and Benda in first team squad will be confusing for some!😀
Emmanuel Banda on 00:43 - Jul 3 with 3084 viewsomarjack

For those who don't know Emmanuel Banda. He led his country Zambia into the quarter finals in the Under 20 World Cup in 2017 and lost to Italy to penalty shootouts. Banda scored 2 crucial goals in the tournament despite playing as DMF in the most part.
And yes..this is the same tournament that England won and the media swore that Solanke and Calvert-Lewin are bound to be the future Maradona and Van Basten.
So maybe Banda is destined for good things you never know.

He's a box to box midfielders, Can contribute in both defence and attack. A really good set piece taker as well.

Emmanuel Banda on 18:20 - Jul 4 with 2806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emmanuel Banda on 17:07 - Jul 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

For that matter, Emmanuel is a Hebrew name.

Well that's understandable as Christianity is the fulfillment of the Old Testament (Christ and the apostles were all Jews and OT prophets names for example) but there is no such relationship between Christianity and Islam.

Emmanuel Banda on 18:25 - Jul 4 with 2794 viewsLeonWasGod

Emmanuel Banda on 13:43 - Jun 30 by bringbacklaudrup

I wonder how many Muslim players Swansea has had in its history. It seems every time Swansea is linked with a Muslim player, they are going elsewhere. Barrow is apparently a Muslim, but he wasn't so successful at Swansea, and I wonder whether he had trouble adapting to life in Swansea. Do you think the facilities, knowledge, staff, and policies are adequate to support the lifestyle of Muslim athetes at Swansea?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 13:45]

Barrow was a very successful Muslim while here. Didn’t he pick up an extra (child?) bride or two in his time with us?
Emmanuel Banda on 18:33 - Jul 4 with 2755 viewslondonlisa2001

Emmanuel Banda on 18:20 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Well that's understandable as Christianity is the fulfillment of the Old Testament (Christ and the apostles were all Jews and OT prophets names for example) but there is no such relationship between Christianity and Islam.

There are loads of characters in the Bible who are also in the Koran.

But Moslems are able to give their kids any names they like - there’s no religious requirement, other than they aren’t supposed to give them stupid names. The names are supposed to be respectful.
Emmanuel Banda on 22:31 - Jul 4 with 2599 viewsJacket

Emmanuel Banda on 18:33 - Jul 4 by londonlisa2001

There are loads of characters in the Bible who are also in the Koran.

But Moslems are able to give their kids any names they like - there’s no religious requirement, other than they aren’t supposed to give them stupid names. The names are supposed to be respectful.

Why is everyone talking about religion? I couldn't care less the religion of any player we sign as long as they don't pull a mat out, take their shoes off and get on their knees praying to Allah in the middle of a match, or sit like a Buddah on the edge of the box while a corner's being taken.
Emmanuel Banda on 22:37 - Jul 4 with 2583 viewsChief

So is Banda signing?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Emmanuel Banda on 22:46 - Jul 4 with 2556 viewsBadlands

Emmanuel Banda on 06:43 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Eh!
Jesus is a prophet of Islam and Mary his mother is revered as Saint.

Emmanuel Banda on 22:49 - Jul 4 with 2550 viewsBadlands

Emmanuel Banda on 15:45 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Not really but like you I'm not interested in debating it

OmarJack is spot on.

Emmanuel Banda on 13:06 - Jul 7 with 2401 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emmanuel Banda on 22:46 - Jul 4 by Badlands

Eh!
Jesus is a prophet of Islam and Mary his mother is revered as Saint.

No Saints in Sunni islam as far as I know. Prophets yes but for the sake of this thread I'm pretty sure Andrew wasn't revered in Islam so that's why I asked the question. Jordan too, though the country of the same name is indeed mostly Islamic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024