Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone have problems replying to posts 09:37 - Jul 1 with 788 viewsthornabyswan

The last couple of weeks had problems when clicking on the reply icon quite often nothing happens and
not sure if there is a problem with the site or if it's my phone.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 9:40]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 13:42 - Jul 1 with 745 viewsdickythorpe

Plus the next page icon at bottom of page, have to go back to the top.
Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 13:51 - Jul 1 with 739 viewsHighjack

If anybody else is having problems replying then they won’t be able to reply to you so this thread is a bit moot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 11:57 - Jul 2 with 667 viewsthornabyswan

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 13:51 - Jul 1 by Highjack

If anybody else is having problems replying then they won’t be able to reply to you so this thread is a bit moot.

Thanks for the reply
Good point well presented
It's weird though will work on some threads but not all.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 12:03 - Jul 2 with 662 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 11:57 - Jul 2 by thornabyswan

Thanks for the reply
Good point well presented
It's weird though will work on some threads but not all.

Same problem here, don't ask me how i worked it out but if you click on the reply function on the post above, then come out then click on the reply function on the post you want to comment on it seems to work, you might have to do this a couple of times though 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 14:55 - Jul 2 with 635 viewsthornabyswan

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 12:03 - Jul 2 by Swanjaxs

Same problem here, don't ask me how i worked it out but if you click on the reply function on the post above, then come out then click on the reply function on the post you want to comment on it seems to work, you might have to do this a couple of times though 😂

Thanks for your help mate I just tried that and it worked after a few attempts.
I would have replied earlier but I couldn't get it to work

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 15:37 - Jul 2 with 620 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 14:55 - Jul 2 by thornabyswan

😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 08:29 - Jul 3 with 581 viewsKilkennyjack

Does anyone have problems replying to posts on 14:55 - Jul 2 by thornabyswan

😂

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024