Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartley and Fede 09:38 - Jul 1 with 3924 views34dfgdf54

Alan Nixon, who is always spot on from what I have seen about us, has tweeted WBA in strongly for Bartley and are favourites to sign him, and Fede is a £6m target for that Russian side Krasandor.
Bartley and Fede on 20:42 - Jul 1 with 543 views34dfgdf54

Bartley and Fede on 15:01 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

A few journalists said he was keen on the move to Leeds but had to wait for Potter to take over before any decision was made. All these newspaper stories are normally being fed to them by players agents aswell, so I think he wants out personally.

Another add on to the original tweet/article regarding Bartley:

Seems most players looking for the door. Some specifically told they can go. Bartley a borderline job. However if interest in him backed up by a decent offer means he will go.
Bartley and Fede on 20:44 - Jul 1 with 533 viewsjasper_T

If flogging Bartley means we can play hardball with our better players then show him the door.
Bartley and Fede on 20:55 - Jul 1 with 502 viewsforkbeard

Bartley and Fede on 20:42 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Another add on to the original tweet/article regarding Bartley:

Seems most players looking for the door. Some specifically told they can go. Bartley a borderline job. However if interest in him backed up by a decent offer means he will go.

Yeah but he also said we’d be signing someone today so don’t buy in to everything he says religiously
Bartley and Fede on 20:57 - Jul 1 with 498 views34dfgdf54

Bartley and Fede on 20:55 - Jul 1 by forkbeard

Yeah but he also said we’d be signing someone today so don’t buy in to everything he says religiously

Which was who?

Jordi? He said weeks ago we signed him, and he’s on our squad list on official site.
Bartley and Fede on 21:02 - Jul 1 with 479 viewsFlashberryjack

Bartley and Fede on 14:25 - Jul 1 by dameedna

Ideally Bartley Fernandez Amat leave first, allowinf the clyb to focus on retaining Mawson, VDH, Naughton Olsson. Naughton and Mawson I reckon will get offers. Too many changes in defence will be a tough ask for a new manager to turn results around.

What part of "everyone is for sale" don't you understand ?

Thank f*ck they can't sell the fans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bartley and Fede on 21:03 - Jul 1 with 476 viewsforkbeard

Bartley and Fede on 20:57 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Which was who?

Jordi? He said weeks ago we signed him, and he’s on our squad list on official site.

Just said the word “today” when someone asked if we were signing someone
Already mentioned they’d signed jordi weeks ago in another tweet
Bartley and Fede on 21:05 - Jul 1 with 471 viewsAl_Bundy

Bartley and Fede on 16:06 - Jul 1 by Badlands

I'd be sorry to see Fede go but can understand his desire to play at. higher level - another who expected to be playing European football with us when he joined.
After his year in the Championship I was hoping Bartley would really make a stand for first choice CB but he wasn't up to it and apparently suffered more injuries.
But, since he's been with us he's averaged just appearances a season in the Premier League!

Fed unfortunately is not a prem standard player.
Bartley and Fede on 21:15 - Jul 1 with 461 views34dfgdf54

Bartley and Fede on 21:03 - Jul 1 by forkbeard

Just said the word “today” when someone asked if we were signing someone
Already mentioned they’d signed jordi weeks ago in another tweet

I think he was referring to Jordi, as it can be confirmed today.

Like you said though, he’s a journalist so can’t take his word as gospel, but he’s by far the most reliable I know regarding us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024