Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bartley and Fede 09:38 - Jul 1 with 3922 views34dfgdf54

Alan Nixon, who is always spot on from what I have seen about us, has tweeted WBA in strongly for Bartley and are favourites to sign him, and Fede is a £6m target for that Russian side Krasandor.
Bartley and Fede on 09:43 - Jul 1 with 3354 viewsomarjack

Well why would Bartley be interested in a move to WBA or Leeds for that matter? Both teams are as sh!t as us.

Anyway,If Aden Flint is worth 7 m then Bartley as well.

As for Fede. If they pay 7 m in advance I'd say it's ok to sell. At least none of this loan sh!t.

But would he accept to join Krasnodar? They are to the Russian league what Everton are to Premier League..A good club but not a top one. Wouldn't staying in a "top" Championship club be at the same level as joining the Russian club?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 9:46]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Bartley and Fede on 09:46 - Jul 1 with 3334 viewsWhiterockin

Bartley and Fede on 09:43 - Jul 1 by omarjack

Well why would Bartley be interested in a move to WBA or Leeds for that matter? Both teams are as sh!t as us.

As for Fede. If they pay 7 m in advance I'd say it's ok to sell. At least none of this loan sh!t.

But would he accept to join Krasnodar? They are to the Russian league what Everton are to Premier League..A good club but not a top one. Wouldn't staying in a "top" Championship club be at the same level as joining the Russian club?

Only way Fede will get to play in Russia this summer.
Bartley and Fede on 09:48 - Jul 1 with 3322 views34dfgdf54

Bartley wants out I think that’s clear to see.

Fede, according to most, needs to go to clear wages.

Agree with what you say about loans though, it’s getting ridiculous.
Bartley and Fede on 09:53 - Jul 1 with 3282 viewsPrivate_Partz

WBA just as sh!t as us? They would have ended mid table had it not been for Pardew. Fair point on Leeds but they now have a Manager that will attract players.
Don't forget these two players have been right in the middle of the clusterfeck that has gone on for 3 years.
They have inside info and if they see the ' same old' continuing then they are going want out regardless.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bartley and Fede on 09:55 - Jul 1 with 3268 viewsomarjack

Bartley and Fede on 09:48 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

His wages after the relegation clause won't be a lot for sure..1.5 m/year at max I'd say. And probably worth paying as he's mostly fit and a good leader and real captain candidate for the next season. Plus we'll have to replace him if he goes so why letting him go? Unless he made it clear he wants out.

Bartley and Fede on 09:56 - Jul 1 with 3257 viewsDr_Winston

Why would Bartley want a move to WBA or Leeds? Probably because he won't get slagged off there no matter how he plays.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bartley and Fede on 10:05 - Jul 1 with 3196 viewspencoedjack

Bartley and Fede on 09:56 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Why would Bartley want a move to WBA or Leeds? Probably because he won't get slagged off there no matter how he plays.

You think if donkey Bartley plays as crap for Leeds as he does us, the Elland rd faithful won’t get on his back?

As I’ve said before he’ll be ok in the championship but it seems he wants out
Bartley and Fede on 10:08 - Jul 1 with 3181 viewsomarjack

Bartley and Fede on 10:05 - Jul 1 by pencoedjack

You think if donkey Bartley plays as crap for Leeds as he does us, the Elland rd faithful won’t get on his back?

I rather he goes and gets replaced with a better,more fit player tbh. The problem is can we trust the new recruitment folks in bringing in a decent replacement within budget? Or is it just better to stick with Bartley who we already know he could be good in our "next level"? After all you know what they say..what you know is better than what you don't.

Login to get fewer ads

Bartley and Fede on 11:02 - Jul 1 with 2981 viewsjasper_T

Bartley and Fede on 09:53 - Jul 1 by Private_Partz

WBA just as sh!t as us? They would have ended mid table had it not been for Pardew. Fair point on Leeds but they now have a Manager that will attract players.
Don't forget these two players have been right in the middle of the clusterfeck that has gone on for 3 years.
They have inside info and if they see the ' same old' continuing then they are going want out regardless.

They had a brief new manager bounce at the end of the season when the pressure was off, let's not assume they were secretly good all along.

If we think our club's in a state West Brom fans are melting down over the circus going on over there this summer. Players refusing to turn up for pre-season, no transfer movement, no support of an inexperienced manager...
Bartley and Fede on 11:16 - Jul 1 with 2907 viewsomarjack

Bartley and Fede on 11:02 - Jul 1 by jasper_T

They had a brief new manager bounce at the end of the season when the pressure was off, let's not assume they were secretly good all along.

If we think our club's in a state West Brom fans are melting down over the circus going on over there this summer. Players refusing to turn up for pre-season, no transfer movement, no support of an inexperienced manager...

Imagine if West Ham (4-1 thrashing) was the last match of the last season. Carvalhal would have been linked to the Chelsea job ffs..lol.

Darren Moore had his bounce with pressure off. WBA will see what he's made of when the next season rolls..

I used to check WBA forums just to see their meltdowns to ease off some of my frustrations at our campaign..Poor f*cks..a scandal after scandal..a dilapidating squad made of actual dinosaurs (many are over 35)..Not to forget the taxi scandal. Paying 4 m for Sturridge to play less than 30 minutes total..Frustrating last minute losses week in,week out.. They were losing their minds.

And when Moore turned their results around after relegation became 99.99% likely to happen. Imagine the frustration and the disgust at "what could have been" if Pardew was sacked before etc.

Shambles after shambles..Why would Bartley want join a trainwreck like that?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 12:00]

Bartley and Fede on 11:33 - Jul 1 with 2833 viewsFlashberryjack

Well the Leeds fans loved him when he was on loan there, Donkey? it's funny how several teams want to take the Donkey off our hands, and pay us for the privilege.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bartley and Fede on 11:35 - Jul 1 with 2826 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bartley and Fede on 11:16 - Jul 1 by omarjack

Imagine if West Ham (4-1 thrashing) was the last match of the last season. Carvalhal would have been linked to the Chelsea job ffs..lol.

Darren Moore had his bounce with pressure off. WBA will see what he's made of when the next season rolls..

I used to check WBA forums just to see their meltdowns to ease off some of my frustrations at our campaign..Poor f*cks..a scandal after scandal..a dilapidating squad made of actual dinosaurs (many are over 35)..Not to forget the taxi scandal. Paying 4 m for Sturridge to play less than 30 minutes total..Frustrating last minute losses week in,week out.. They were losing their minds.

And when Moore turned their results around after relegation became 99.99% likely to happen. Imagine the frustration and the disgust at "what could have been" if Pardew was sacked before etc.

Shambles after shambles..Why would Bartley want join a trainwreck like that?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 12:00]

Why swap our train wreck for their train wreck?

Maybe their train wreck will pay him more? Maybe he thinks he’ll get more playing time there? Let’s not pretend we’re an attractive option even when the alternative is a train wreck.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bartley and Fede on 12:01 - Jul 1 with 2718 viewsomarjack

Bartley and Fede on 11:35 - Jul 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Why swap our train wreck for their train wreck?

Maybe their train wreck will pay him more? Maybe he thinks he’ll get more playing time there? Let’s not pretend we’re an attractive option even when the alternative is a train wreck.

Well..maybe..And quite honestly and as I said before..if we get a 7 m offer we would be mad not to sell.

Bartley and Fede on 13:50 - Jul 1 with 2491 viewsLeonWasGod

They love him though, and the feeling seems to be mutual. He'll get a chance off their fans, unlike ours. So of course he wants out.
Bartley and Fede on 14:08 - Jul 1 with 2414 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fair play, if those two end up out the door alongside Mawson, we are most definitely being stripped down to the bare bones.

I smell a dividend payment at the end of the year

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bartley and Fede on 14:13 - Jul 1 with 2382 viewsDarran

Bartley and Fede on 09:48 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Where is it clear that Bartley wants out?

Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bartley and Fede on 14:25 - Jul 1 with 2341 viewsdameedna

Ideally Bartley Fernandez Amat leave first, allowinf the clyb to focus on retaining Mawson, VDH, Naughton Olsson. Naughton and Mawson I reckon will get offers. Too many changes in defence will be a tough ask for a new manager to turn results around.
Bartley and Fede on 15:01 - Jul 1 with 2210 viewsLoyal

Bartley and Fede on 14:25 - Jul 1 by dameedna

Ideally Bartley Fernandez Amat leave first, allowinf the clyb to focus on retaining Mawson, VDH, Naughton Olsson. Naughton and Mawson I reckon will get offers. Too many changes in defence will be a tough ask for a new manager to turn results around.

I would have thought Naughton will have a line of taxis willing to take him to the severe bridge and away from Wales best supported club side.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bartley and Fede on 15:01 - Jul 1 with 2208 views34dfgdf54

Bartley and Fede on 14:13 - Jul 1 by Darran

Where is it clear that Bartley wants out?

Serious question.

A few journalists said he was keen on the move to Leeds but had to wait for Potter to take over before any decision was made. All these newspaper stories are normally being fed to them by players agents aswell, so I think he wants out personally.
Bartley and Fede on 15:10 - Jul 1 with 2173 viewsLeonWasGod

Bartley and Fede on 15:01 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

A few journalists said he was keen on the move to Leeds but had to wait for Potter to take over before any decision was made. All these newspaper stories are normally being fed to them by players agents aswell, so I think he wants out personally.

If you look at his comments on Leeds you read into it that he'd happily leave here. Of course we never know and he'll follow the offers wherever they come from, but I think he wouldn't think twice about a move back to Leeds.

“It’s been an absolute honour. [The last match] was my 50th game of the season, which is a great achievement for me, and it’s been a privilege to be able to wear this shirt so many times," he said at the end of last season.

“To wear the armband as well, I’ve never taken one minute of that for granted.

Some fantastic players have put this shirt on, some absolutely great players, and I’ve managed to wear the armband too. I’ve actually ‘stolen’ it. It’s in my pocket and I’ll keep that one at home for myself.

I’ve loved every single second of this year. I’ve fallen in love with the players, the staff, the fans, the club. It’s been brilliant. That’s as far as I can say.”
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 15:10]
Bartley and Fede on 15:18 - Jul 1 with 2140 viewsDarran

Bartley and Fede on 15:01 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

Fair point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bartley and Fede on 15:43 - Jul 1 with 2069 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bartley and Fede on 15:10 - Jul 1 by LeonWasGod

If you look at his comments on Leeds you read into it that he'd happily leave here. Of course we never know and he'll follow the offers wherever they come from, but I think he wouldn't think twice about a move back to Leeds.

“It’s been an absolute honour. [The last match] was my 50th game of the season, which is a great achievement for me, and it’s been a privilege to be able to wear this shirt so many times," he said at the end of last season.

“To wear the armband as well, I’ve never taken one minute of that for granted.

Some fantastic players have put this shirt on, some absolutely great players, and I’ve managed to wear the armband too. I’ve actually ‘stolen’ it. It’s in my pocket and I’ll keep that one at home for myself.

I’ve loved every single second of this year. I’ve fallen in love with the players, the staff, the fans, the club. It’s been brilliant. That’s as far as I can say.”
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 15:10]

So he's still a bit undecided then reading between the lines.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bartley and Fede on 16:06 - Jul 1 with 1990 viewsBadlands

I'd be sorry to see Fede go but can understand his desire to play at. higher level - another who expected to be playing European football with us when he joined.
After his year in the Championship I was hoping Bartley would really make a stand for first choice CB but he wasn't up to it and apparently suffered more injuries.
But, since he's been with us he's averaged just appearances a season in the Premier League!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bartley and Fede on 16:10 - Jul 1 with 1976 viewsmajorraglan

Bartley and Fede on 09:55 - Jul 1 by omarjack

His wages after the relegation clause won't be a lot for sure..1.5 m/year at max I'd say. And probably worth paying as he's mostly fit and a good leader and real captain candidate for the next season. Plus we'll have to replace him if he goes so why letting him go? Unless he made it clear he wants out.

I would like to keep both, but I can’t see that happening. Any player faced with a eduction in wages s likely to want out and I think the club will want to cash in now. If both players are sold for £7m each that’s another huge chunk of money towards the club’s cost savings. With Parachute Payments, I reckon next seasons turnover will be less than this seasons wage bill and savings are essential, especially if the club can’t move Bony and AA as they will probably have a combined wage bill of around £10m which would be over 12% of total revenue.

If the club doesn’t go up next season, then the squad costs will need to be cut to potentially a quarter of what they were last year, I could see top players wages capped to around 10k per week. I seem to recall that Cardiff were trying to get their wage bill down to £20m last season, 3 years after coming out of the PL.
Bartley and Fede on 17:32 - Jul 1 with 1789 viewsmoonie

Just wondering if we ll be able to put a team out for the oncoming friendlies what with all these outgoings.

Fooking off Fernandez is a good idea though. I d keep Bartley myself,like
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024