Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? 18:45 - Jul 1 with 4405 viewsdickythorpe

If so, what variety were they and where were they from?
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 18:46 - Jul 1 with 3493 viewsJackfath

Castell Howell, the canteen.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:24 - Jul 1 with 3451 viewsDan_Swan

Heck pork sausages from Tesco's about £3 for 6, also the ones that you can get from Byron's in Llansamlet ain't too shabby either.

Still following Dr's orders!

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:29 - Jul 1 with 3431 viewsSwanjaxs

Hendy Farm pork sausages at the Rake and Riddle, bloody lovely they were too! 🤗

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:29 - Jul 1 with 3432 viewsCooperman

Unknown to them at the time I recently gave my kids a Fry’s vegan sausage and one of them said it was better than the traditional offering that I also had to hand.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:52 - Jul 1 with 3389 viewslifelong

Did a BBQ yesterday, sausages were from Lidl’s, 95% pork, allegedly, the fat was erupting out of them like an active volcano...not good.
Asda do a good pork sausage.
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:56 - Jul 1 with 3383 viewsBrynCartwright

Sausage and buttery, mushroomy champ, with a lovely onion gravy is one of my favourite meals. In fact, I think I'll have it tomorrow.

As for the sausages...anything but Richmonds, or out of a can.

No artisanal butcher in the Bont unfortunately.

What do those canned hot dog sausages taste like?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:57 - Jul 1 with 3380 viewsN_T_J

Sainsburys home sausages are really nice.
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:02 - Jul 1 with 3363 viewsMrSwerve

Call me common but Richmonds skinless 👌🏼

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 3355 viewsdickythorpe

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:56 - Jul 1 by BrynCartwright

Sausage and buttery, mushroomy champ, with a lovely onion gravy is one of my favourite meals. In fact, I think I'll have it tomorrow.

As for the sausages...anything but Richmonds, or out of a can.

No artisanal butcher in the Bont unfortunately.

What do those canned hot dog sausages taste like?

Princess canned hotdogs with proper hit dog rolls. Plus that yank mustard in a triangular bottle.
It's a taste sensation and the juices from the can make you feel so young again.
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:07 - Jul 1 with 3355 viewsWxmJax

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:02 - Jul 1 by MrSwerve

Hopefully your other four senses work

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:19 - Jul 1 with 3326 viewsFlashberryjack

Beef sausages?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:24 - Jul 1 with 3306 viewsBrynCartwright

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:07 - Jul 1 by dickythorpe

Princess canned hotdogs with proper hit dog rolls. Plus that yank mustard in a triangular bottle.
It's a taste sensation and the juices from the can make you feel so young again.

Christ..you can get them in a glass jar as well..

https://www.princes.co.uk/our-products/meat-ready-meals-and-pies/hot-dogs/

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:28 - Jul 1 with 3297 viewsdickythorpe

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:24 - Jul 1 by BrynCartwright

Christ..you can get them in a glass jar as well..

https://www.princes.co.uk/our-products/meat-ready-meals-and-pies/hot-dogs/

Thank god we won the war Bryn.
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:34 - Jul 1 with 3276 viewsNeath_Jack

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:02 - Jul 1 by MrSwerve

Something like 30% pork in those things.

Shouldn't be allowed to be classed as a sausage.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:49 - Jul 1 with 3251 viewsFlashberryjack

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:28 - Jul 1 by dickythorpe

Thank god we won the war Bryn.

Did we ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:57 - Jul 1 with 3228 viewsdickythorpe

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:49 - Jul 1 by Flashberryjack

Did we ?

Bowyers won on penalties against a much chagrinned walls xi
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 21:09 - Jul 1 with 3205 viewsMrSwerve

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 20:34 - Jul 1 by Neath_Jack

Something like 30% pork in those things.

Shouldn't be allowed to be classed as a sausage.

70% watery fatty goodness.

Lovely on a BBQ.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 22:48 - Jul 1 with 3156 viewsBanosswan

Herta jumbo Frankfurters

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 22:51 - Jul 1 with 3152 viewslonglostjack

Big fat fresh Bratwurst

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 22:53 - Jul 1 with 3145 viewsSwanjaxs

And of course everybody loves pigs in blankets! The food of gods 🤗

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 22:56 - Jul 1 with 3134 viewsWarwickHunt

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:29 - Jul 1 by Cooperman

Unknown to them at the time I recently gave my kids a Fry’s vegan sausage and one of them said it was better than the traditional offering that I also had to hand.

*alerts social services*
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 22:58 - Jul 1 with 3127 viewsDarran

The wife loves Sausage In Cider.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:00 - Jul 1 with 3117 viewsSwanjaxs

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 22:58 - Jul 1 by Darran

My wife loves sausage after cider 😉

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:00 - Jul 1 with 3115 viewsWarwickHunt

Matron!
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:02 - Jul 1 with 3108 viewsWarwickHunt

Your daughter reads this site.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024