Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? 18:45 - Jul 1 with 4478 viewsdickythorpe

If so, what variety were they and where were they from?
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:08 - Jul 1 with 922 viewsDarran

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:02 - Jul 1 by WarwickHunt

Your daughter reads this site.

Not anymore Phil,she’s not well.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 14:58 - Jul 2 with 813 viewsSwansea_Viking

Edwards of Conwy.
Lush Bangers!

You Stupid Boy!

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 14:59 - Jul 2 with 812 viewsSwansea_Viking

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:08 - Jul 1 by Darran

Not anymore Phil,she’s not well.

I'm sorry to hear that Dar. I hope she gets well soon.

You Stupid Boy!

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 15:07 - Jul 2 with 807 viewsTheFranchise

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 19:24 - Jul 1 by Dan_Swan

Heck pork sausages from Tesco's about £3 for 6, also the ones that you can get from Byron's in Llansamlet ain't too shabby either.

I get my chicken and steaks there, never thought to try the sausages as I'm really fussy.

Got my meat for this week already but i'll try them next week.
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 15:23 - Jul 2 with 798 viewsDewi1jack

Love the Heck chicken sausages.
But the ones from the local butcher in leominster (about 70% Beef and 20 odd% fatty Pork meat. Plus herbs etc) are absolutely gorgeous.

Made better by keeping them nice and toasty on a cold evening due to the Bacon blanket!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:38 - Jul 2 with 733 viewsmajorraglan

Preseli Bluestone Meats are catering butchers in Carmarthen, they do a really nice line of sausages as well as other meats.
Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 04:59 - Jul 3 with 712 viewssnork44

Has anyone enjoyed a well cooked sausage lately? on 23:38 - Jul 2 by majorraglan

Preseli Bluestone Meats are catering butchers in Carmarthen, they do a really nice line of sausages as well as other meats.

When we were back n Swansea about 5 weeks ago, I had Sausage and Mash in the Marquis on Camarthen Rd, it was the first time I had proper Bangers and Mash since I left Swansea for the States 5 years ago and it was the best meal I have had in Swansea plus it was washed down by four pints of cider and it was bang tidy !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024