Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gay conversion therapy 09:40 - Jul 2 with 1475 viewsLeonWasGod

How the heck is this still legal? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-theresa-may-gay-conversion

Good name for a band though.
Gay conversion therapy on 09:42 - Jul 2 with 1470 viewsdickythorpe

Did Gareth Thomas ever take conversions?.......
Gay conversion therapy on 10:23 - Jul 2 with 1420 viewsMrSwansea

Out of interest why should it be illegal?

Maybe an age limit should be put in place to stop archaic men taking their sons but if an adult wants to try the hocus pocus conversion therapy then why the fugg not?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Gay conversion therapy on 10:49 - Jul 2 with 1397 viewsHighjack

Same reason homeopathy, parapsychology, psychic mediumship, Veganism and other fake science quackery is still legal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gay conversion therapy on 11:10 - Jul 2 with 1381 viewsMrSwansea

Veganism is a life style choice as opposed to a science. Although it is becoming "cultish". The problem with the vegan v normal cults is that it is so tribalism and nobody takes on each others points. Plant based diet can be a lot healthier than the normal western diet which is hugely dependent on salt and sugar.

Anyway, as above, what is the point of banning them? If morons want to subscribe to homeopathy or parapsychology then so be it. Idiots!

PS great name for a band.

Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Gay conversion therapy on 12:01 - Jul 2 with 1352 viewsLeonWasGod

Gay conversion therapy on 10:23 - Jul 2 by MrSwansea

Out of interest why should it be illegal?

Maybe an age limit should be put in place to stop archaic men taking their sons but if an adult wants to try the hocus pocus conversion therapy then why the fugg not?

Isn't it all about the mindset of the medical services thinking they can 'convert' people from who they intrinsically are? I'd have thought that's an incredibly outdated viewpoint (and can't be backed up by science).
Gay conversion therapy on 12:02 - Jul 2 with 1350 viewsLeonWasGod

Gay conversion therapy on 10:49 - Jul 2 by Highjack

Same reason homeopathy, parapsychology, psychic mediumship, Veganism and other fake science quackery is still legal.

Veganism

Yeah, and mormonism.
Gay conversion therapy on 12:48 - Jul 2 with 1312 viewsMrSwansea

Gay conversion therapy on 12:01 - Jul 2 by LeonWasGod

Isn't it all about the mindset of the medical services thinking they can 'convert' people from who they intrinsically are? I'd have thought that's an incredibly outdated viewpoint (and can't be backed up by science).

If this was an NHS funded or NHS service then I would agree with you. The mindset of these "Medical Services" have no bearing on how I view homosexuals etc. Why does their view matter? Why does it matter that they think they can convert gays?

We can both agree that the "medical services" are complete and utter shite.

Interestingly, as you used the word intrinsically, I was reading an old article this morning written by a gay guardian writer, I forget her name. She wanted to hear from gay readers on their thoughts about nature V nurture. I believe she has written a book on the matter.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024