Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship top four predictions and us ??? 11:09 - Jul 2 with 3373 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Boro
Stoke
WBA
Derby

Not sure what order for the rest but Boro top, I think Lampard and Jodie Morris will pick up some loans or cheap deals from Chelsea, we should be safe but bottom half nearer the bottom than the middle.

The reason I think (so far) we will struggle as we have a bigger rebuild, less of an experienced Championship type Manager (than all but Lampard) and we've left everything too late, Potter has a tough job and if he gets us in the playoffs he will have done an amazing job, given the work he had to do and the time to do it.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 11:16]
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 11:11 - Jul 2 with 2501 viewsomarjack

Aren't you oozing with optimism this morning or what.

1-Stoke
2-Boro
3-Leeds
4-WBA
5-Swansea
6-Derby
7-Nottingham

That's all I can predict.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 11:15]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 11:15 - Jul 2 with 2487 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 11:11 - Jul 2 by omarjack

Aren't you oozing with optimism this morning or what.

1-Stoke
2-Boro
3-Leeds
4-WBA
5-Swansea
6-Derby
7-Nottingham

That's all I can predict.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 11:15]

No, not really yet, but let's see what happens and hope to be proved wrong, we've had a slow start, a few weeks things may look a lot better?

I would take 5th !!!

I forgot about Leeds Management change, did that happen ???
Still crazy club they will mess it up somehow.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 11:19]
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 11:17 - Jul 2 with 2476 viewsjasper_T

1 - Swansea City
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 11:23 - Jul 2 with 2453 viewsSwanjaxs

West Brom
Stoke
Derby
Boro

Swans 14th/15th

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 11:42 - Jul 2 with 2408 viewsdameedna

No reason not to win the league by ten points. WBA Stoke possibly Boro could do the same. We will have a very good season.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 12:34 - Jul 2 with 2315 viewspencoedjack

Stoke & Boro for me although I can’t imagine Bielsa had gone to Leeds without knowing he has money to spend.

Forest seem to be splashing cash as well.

Derby apparently have no money to spend & Lampard is untested so hard to predict.

Us who knows, new gaffer no idea who is leaving or coming in so I will hold back on my prediction
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 14:43 - Jul 2 with 2153 viewssdh1412

1. leeds (with bielsa as manager)
2. Stoke
3. Boro
4. Sheff Utd
5. Blackburn
6. Ipswich
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 17:55 - Jul 2 with 2006 viewsglobus10

I would take half way now.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 17:55 - Jul 2 with 2006 viewsKGriz16

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 14:43 - Jul 2 by sdh1412

1. leeds (with bielsa as manager)
2. Stoke
3. Boro
4. Sheff Utd
5. Blackburn
6. Ipswich

Bielsa won't last long at Leeds, too intense. Over 46 games it just wont last.

We'll top the league this season. Easily.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 18:31 - Jul 2 with 1947 viewsOldjack

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 17:55 - Jul 2 by KGriz16

Bielsa won't last long at Leeds, too intense. Over 46 games it just wont last.

We'll top the league this season. Easily.

what you smoking ?son

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 19:46 - Jul 2 with 1876 views34dfgdf54

I have no idea how it’s going to go for us. Could go either way.

Stoke will walk the league in my opinion though.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:01 - Jul 2 with 1838 viewsjasper_T

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 19:46 - Jul 2 by 34dfgdf54

I have no idea how it’s going to go for us. Could go either way.

Stoke will walk the league in my opinion though.

They're losing both their decent goalkeepers.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:11 - Jul 2 with 1827 viewssainthelens

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:01 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

They're losing both their decent goalkeepers.

WBA
Derby
Mboro
Leeds
Preston
Swansea

Play Leeds in Wembley final..carnage on Wembley way after we win on penalties.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 1810 viewsPhil_S

Its early days I know but I see little in our squad to suggest that we will mount a challenge at the top of the table. We could barely fashion a chance last season - out of interest why do people think it will be different this time around?
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:44 - Jul 2 with 1774 viewsjasper_T

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:21 - Jul 2 by Phil_S

Its early days I know but I see little in our squad to suggest that we will mount a challenge at the top of the table. We could barely fashion a chance last season - out of interest why do people think it will be different this time around?

It's a lower division.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:49 - Jul 2 with 1756 viewsPhil_S

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:44 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

It's a lower division.

So our uncreative midfield will suddenly become all creative and the goals will flow because we got relegated?
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:57 - Jul 2 with 1746 viewsjasper_T

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:49 - Jul 2 by Phil_S

So our uncreative midfield will suddenly become all creative and the goals will flow because we got relegated?

Yep. Our players will have more space and time, and runs will be defended less effectively when we're up against lower quality opposition every week.

A braver manager than Carvalhal playing positive football against teams we expect to beat will see a much more impressive goal return.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:58 - Jul 2 with 1740 viewsPhil_S

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:57 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

Yep. Our players will have more space and time, and runs will be defended less effectively when we're up against lower quality opposition every week.

A braver manager than Carvalhal playing positive football against teams we expect to beat will see a much more impressive goal return.

I cant agree with any of that other than the braver manager part
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:01 - Jul 2 with 1732 viewsjasper_T

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:58 - Jul 2 by Phil_S

I cant agree with any of that other than the braver manager part

You don't think players in the Championship are of a lower level than those in the Premier League?
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:03 - Jul 2 with 1730 viewsPhil_S

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:01 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

You don't think players in the Championship are of a lower level than those in the Premier League?

Not to the level that you have made them sound

You think there is much difference between say Derby or Middlesbrough and Watford?
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:05 - Jul 2 with 1723 viewsOldjack

i want to see at least 5 fresh faces ,hand picked by the Gaffer ,that's not to much to ask is it?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:09 - Jul 2 with 1716 viewspencoedjack

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:11 - Jul 2 by sainthelens

WBA
Derby
Mboro
Leeds
Preston
Swansea

Play Leeds in Wembley final..carnage on Wembley way after we win on penalties.

Can’t see West Brom winning the league but beating Leeds on penalties @ Wembley would be awesome ( Donkey Bartley to miss the one that clinches promotion for us)
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:38 - Jul 2 with 1680 viewsjasper_T

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:03 - Jul 2 by Phil_S

Not to the level that you have made them sound

You think there is much difference between say Derby or Middlesbrough and Watford?

For the money Watford have spent on their squad since leaving the Championship they should hope so.
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 22:30 - Jul 2 with 1629 viewsvalleyboy

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 20:44 - Jul 2 by jasper_T

It's a lower division.

Might be a lowere Division but a hard physical division

Where are the Swansea players that could cope with that

Considering there wasn’t a decent midfield player in the squad last season, do you honestly think they will be any better this season????
Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 22:37 - Jul 2 with 1617 viewssainthelens

Championship top four predictions and us ??? on 21:09 - Jul 2 by pencoedjack

Can’t see West Brom winning the league but beating Leeds on penalties @ Wembley would be awesome ( Donkey Bartley to miss the one that clinches promotion for us)

Tbh PJ...i thought West Brom finished last season strongly, and have form when it comes to going back up. And ive a feeling we'll pip Stoke for 6th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024