Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thai football teenagers found great news. 17:47 - Jul 2 with 1290 viewspikeypaul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44688909

Best news I've heard for a couple of weeks.

Just hope they all get out safely.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 17:49 - Jul 2 with 1284 viewsHumpty

Just seen it.

Fantastic news and I must admit something I thought had no chance of happening.
Thai football teenagers found great news. on 17:54 - Jul 2 with 1274 viewsLord_Bony

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 17:49 - Jul 2 by Humpty

Just seen it.

Fantastic news and I must admit something I thought had no chance of happening.

Good news..what an ordeal eh?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 17:56 - Jul 2 with 1269 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should the adult be prosecuted?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 17:59 - Jul 2 with 1263 viewspikeypaul

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 17:56 - Jul 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's just hope they get out safe first.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 19:06 - Jul 2 with 1211 viewsBadlands

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 17:56 - Jul 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Should be given a medal for keeping them safe.
A popular tourist spot with warnings no more serious than getting your clothes dirty,
'To be honest the cave is by no means difficult to get through, but do be prepared for a few tight squeezes and some crawling. That’s important to keep in mind if you are not overly keen on getting dirty.
You can keep going for about half an hour, quite far as most caves go, before you come to a crack that is a bit too small for the average person to get through.'

Reading the background it seems the floods were unexpected and unprecidented.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 19:10 - Jul 2 with 1206 viewsLeonWasGod

Innit amazing. A contrast to the sad news that a young girl lost her life on a bouncy castle at the weekend over in Norfolk. Breaks my heart that does - I know how excited my kids get when they can go on one of them. So to think it was the last thing the poor girl did...

Health warning for people yet to have kids: having kids turns you into a sentimental gibbering wreck over news like this
Thai football teenagers found great news. on 19:39 - Jul 2 with 1182 viewsbonymine

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 19:10 - Jul 2 by LeonWasGod

Innit amazing. A contrast to the sad news that a young girl lost her life on a bouncy castle at the weekend over in Norfolk. Breaks my heart that does - I know how excited my kids get when they can go on one of them. So to think it was the last thing the poor girl did...

Health warning for people yet to have kids: having kids turns you into a sentimental gibbering wreck over news like this

And the ‘worry’ never ends from them being Babies and Toddlers into Teenagers and Adults .......my youngest son who is 18 is off to Zante with about 20+ friends from school (mixed group) this Friday 🙈🙈

Don’t think I’ll sleep much next week at all 😉😂

The ‘joys’ of parenthood eh !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 21:11 - Jul 2 with 1130 viewspikeypaul

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 19:39 - Jul 2 by bonymine

And the ‘worry’ never ends from them being Babies and Toddlers into Teenagers and Adults .......my youngest son who is 18 is off to Zante with about 20+ friends from school (mixed group) this Friday 🙈🙈

Don’t think I’ll sleep much next week at all 😉😂

The ‘joys’ of parenthood eh !!

Laganas ?

The place is mental with Ukranian steroid heads working most doors.

Login to get fewer ads

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 21:35 - Jul 2 with 1105 viewsdickythorpe

Great news.
Bouncy castles need investigating. I'm sure there was a death last year plus injuries.
Thai football teenagers found great news. on 22:21 - Jul 2 with 1078 viewsBanosswan

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 19:10 - Jul 2 by LeonWasGod

Yup, used to be a massive horror fan, still try to be but can't watch the new It!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 22:23]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 23:20 - Jul 2 with 1045 viewsBrynCartwright

...and the fact that the voices of their rescuers were English, apparently affiliated to South and Mid Wales Cave Rescue! Top work fellers.

Brilliant news. Getting them out may prove quite challenging though.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 23:24 - Jul 2 with 1043 viewspikeypaul

One from Coventry the other from Bristol.

Thai football teenagers found great news. on 08:44 - Jul 3 with 968 viewstheloneranger

These young boys are going to have to learn how to dive, or wait up to 4 months for the flood water to recede, before they can be rescued

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024