Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Trampie tonight 18:32 - Jul 2 with 5669 viewsraynor94

I felt sure he'd have been on here to explain the stabbing in the back of his beloved Leanne

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:24 - Jul 4 with 1163 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 10:49 - Jul 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"Extraction of some £3 Trillion worth of coal, and slate, and water, and power, and food, and steel, and people."

Wales' GDP in 2015 was £61 billion ( http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/wgc/gerw/)

Yet you're saying England extracts £3 trillion worth of coal, slate, water, power, food, steal and people?

Either you're lying or you've been manipulated by fake news.

It’s typical fake news that followers of Plaid comes up with

This is how dull they are, in that if they come up with a number of £3 trillion as Killkennyjack has done, they think that no one will go back and check if that figure is right

It’s the same when they come up with a statistic, that something like 85% of Welsh people love the Welsh language. Yet only about 15% can converse in the language

If they like it that much, then why don’t they start learning the language

The other 20%-25 that claims that they can speak Welsh, just knows simple words in Welsh
Where's Trampie tonight on 13:30 - Jul 4 with 1154 viewspikeypaul

The terrorist loving scum who has actually said on here all old people who do not agree with him should be killed is constantly making things up just put him on ignore its best for everyone.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:31 - Jul 4 with 1148 viewsLohengrin

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:24 - Jul 4 by valleyboy

It’s typical fake news that followers of Plaid comes up with

This is how dull they are, in that if they come up with a number of £3 trillion as Killkennyjack has done, they think that no one will go back and check if that figure is right

It’s the same when they come up with a statistic, that something like 85% of Welsh people love the Welsh language. Yet only about 15% can converse in the language

If they like it that much, then why don’t they start learning the language

The other 20%-25 that claims that they can speak Welsh, just knows simple words in Welsh

He’s quoting figures from the onset of the industrial revolution when Welsh coal powered Imperial trade.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:43 - Jul 4 with 1128 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:31 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

He’s quoting figures from the onset of the industrial revolution when Welsh coal powered Imperial trade.

Correct - thanks for explaining Loh 😂👍

Beware of the Risen People

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:52 - Jul 4 with 1122 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:30 - Jul 4 by pikeypaul

The terrorist loving scum who has actually said on here all old people who do not agree with him should be killed is constantly making things up just put him on ignore its best for everyone.

Warra frcking div

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:53 - Jul 4 with 1121 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 11:59 - Jul 4 by moonie

You did fine. You vecgathered I'm a perverse kind of chap.

I ll let you in a secret.
At a promotion board ,I was asked this...

" you re described as being highly intelligent and a good leader but a clear Maverick prone to verbosity and show a clear lack of deference to senior ranks . It's also said both subordinates and superior officers are wary of you. How do you react?

My reply was...( I kid you not) Nobody is superior to me . Nobody. I believe the correct word should be senior"

Failed it but got the next one

You got promoted ?

What the feck were the others like ?

Where's Trampie tonight on 14:17 - Jul 4 with 1113 viewsHighjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 12:04 - Jul 4 by irishswan546

Never would have guessed that of you😂.

I was shocked at him being described as highly intelligent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Where's Trampie tonight on 14:53 - Jul 4 with 1094 viewsmoonie

Happened a few times .

I ts about experience being both interviewer and interviewee
Login to get fewer ads

Where's Trampie tonight on 15:05 - Jul 4 with 1082 viewsSir_Robin

Where's Trampie tonight on 11:59 - Jul 4 by moonie

You did fine. You vecgathered I'm a perverse kind of chap.

I ll let you in a secret.
At a promotion board ,I was asked this...

" you re described as being highly intelligent and a good leader but a clear Maverick prone to verbosity and show a clear lack of deference to senior ranks . It's also said both subordinates and superior officers are wary of you. How do you react?

My reply was...( I kid you not) Nobody is superior to me . Nobody. I believe the correct word should be senior"

Failed it but got the next one

"you re described as being highly intelligent and a good leader but a clear Maverick prone to verbosity"

I can't stop laughing at this. It's clearly utter boll0cks. Are you David Brent perchance?
Where's Trampie tonight on 17:58 - Jul 4 with 1044 viewsvalleyboy

So that was how he came to those figuresthen

So what has the total deficit been in that time to balance that figure

Most probably in the £quad trillion
Where's Trampie tonight on 18:14 - Jul 4 with 1033 viewsLeonWasGod

He’s quoting figures from the onset of the industrial revolution when Welsh coal was stolen and the Welsh exploited by the Imperial invaders to power their illegal global conquest.

Edited that for you Loh 👍

And a bit off topic but comming back to people taking the pee out of Trampie: As an English bloke living in Wales for over 21 years (blimey that’s gone quickly, there’s a scarey thougt), I still find the bitterness and hatred between Welsh people completely perplexing. It’s maybe simplistic but I wonder if the reason Wales struggles economically and as a poor relation in the UK socially/culturally, is because you’re so busy fighting amongst yourselves that you forget to fight FOR yourselves.

Very bizarre. Wales is an amazing country, with a very distict identity and proud history. The language should be something to be celebrated. It strengthens the identity, it’s proven that bilingual kids do better academically, etc. It’s rich with natural resources. It’s well regarddd by international partners. It should be so much more. There’s so mych potential.
Where's Trampie tonight on 21:12 - Jul 4 with 1008 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 18:14 - Jul 4 by LeonWasGod

He’s quoting figures from the onset of the industrial revolution when Welsh coal was stolen and the Welsh exploited by the Imperial invaders to power their illegal global conquest.

Edited that for you Loh 👍

And a bit off topic but comming back to people taking the pee out of Trampie: As an English bloke living in Wales for over 21 years (blimey that’s gone quickly, there’s a scarey thougt), I still find the bitterness and hatred between Welsh people completely perplexing. It’s maybe simplistic but I wonder if the reason Wales struggles economically and as a poor relation in the UK socially/culturally, is because you’re so busy fighting amongst yourselves that you forget to fight FOR yourselves.

Very bizarre. Wales is an amazing country, with a very distict identity and proud history. The language should be something to be celebrated. It strengthens the identity, it’s proven that bilingual kids do better academically, etc. It’s rich with natural resources. It’s well regarddd by international partners. It should be so much more. There’s so mych potential.

You wrote that bilingual kids do better?????

Education in Wales is a complete and utter shambles and the worst of any other of the 4 home countries

So bad that the Welsh Government has dropped the worldwide Pisa education test target because of the embarrassment it causes them
Where's Trampie tonight on 21:52 - Jul 4 with 995 viewsLeonWasGod

Where's Trampie tonight on 21:12 - Jul 4 by valleyboy

Education in Wales is a complete and utter shambles and the worst of any other of the 4 home countries

So bad that the Welsh Government has dropped the worldwide Pisa education test target because of the embarrassment it causes them

Apparently there’s shed loads of studies and data that show learning to speak more than one language as a kid shapes their development and has long-lasting benefits throughout their lives. Just google ‘benefits of bilingual education’ or ‘benefits of bilingualism’ if you’re interested.
Where's Trampie tonight on 22:06 - Jul 4 with 984 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 21:12 - Jul 4 by valleyboy

You must be the only person on the planet that was not aware.

Education is a wonderful thing.

Learning a new language is also very good for the brain as you grow older.

In other staggering breaking news ..... most counties in the world are indeed bilingual. Its normal.

Where's Trampie tonight on 06:51 - Jul 5 with 932 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 21:52 - Jul 4 by LeonWasGod

Apparently there’s shed loads of studies and data that show learning to speak more than one language as a kid shapes their development and has long-lasting benefits throughout their lives. Just google ‘benefits of bilingual education’ or ‘benefits of bilingualism’ if you’re interested.

Would you not agree that in all forms of life and to use a saying “the proof is in the eating”

So if bilingual is that good, then why is Wales bottom of the pile in education???????

Learning a language is excellent, but not at the expense of the 3 core subjects

The above is my opinion of course, but not many fail to have decent jobs with good salaries if they get a degree in any of the core subjects
Where's Trampie tonight on 07:09 - Jul 5 with 927 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 22:06 - Jul 4 by Kilkennyjack

You must be the only person on the planet that was not aware.

Education is a wonderful thing.

Learning a new language is also very good for the brain as you grow older.

In other staggering breaking news ..... most counties in the world are indeed bilingual. Its normal.

I absolutely agree that education is a wonderful thing, but unfortunately it’s just not happening for youngsters in Wales

What I see with youngsters today is that most don’t seem to have the ambition to do well in school

Myself I went to a Welsh school for nearly 8 years, failed my eleven plus on the written word as I was always very good at mathematics

Went to a secondary modern school, where when I look back had some of the best teachers any student could have

From there went for one year to a pre-apprenticeship technical college

Joined a company as an apprentice toolmaker

Unfortunately the company I joined didn’t give day release

Luckily, which is not the case today, there was nightschool in where you could better yourself

For eight years I was in work by 8 o’clock, not coming home till 9.30pm and close to 11 o’clock for the last four years

Landed up with a qualification, that today you would need a “Masters”

How many youngsters would do that today
Where's Trampie tonight on 13:26 - Jul 5 with 881 viewstrampie

Work life balance, Billy no mates type, best years wasted, it figures.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:30 - Jul 5 with 873 viewsraynor94

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:26 - Jul 5 by trampie

Work life balance, Billy no mates type, best years wasted, it figures.

So Tramps, what about the shafting of Leanne?

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:30 - Jul 5 with 873 viewstrampie

Leanne has invited challenges, it is what she sees as being for the best.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:38 - Jul 5 with 866 viewsmoonie

I laugh often at this site and the bilge that comes out of the fingers of those trapped in narrow grey dark valleys of despair .
Intelligence . You re clueless .

Here a tip. Don't judge a poster on what is typed . You can't be certain .

I passed my first exam when I was seven so fook you.

Now have a nice day
Where's Trampie tonight on 13:53 - Jul 5 with 857 viewsHighjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:30 - Jul 5 by trampie

She’s inviting them by being totally and woefully incompetent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:58 - Jul 5 with 854 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:53 - Jul 5 by Highjack

She’s inviting them by being totally and woefully incompetent.

She was trying to say last week that there were a minority that wants to see her gone

I think she will be in for a hell of a shock when the result of the election for a new leader for Plaid comes out, as it’s not a minority that’s not happy with her but the marjority
Where's Trampie tonight on 14:19 - Jul 5 with 836 viewsHighjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:58 - Jul 5 by valleyboy

She was trying to say last week that there were a minority that wants to see her gone

I think she will be in for a hell of a shock when the result of the election for a new leader for Plaid comes out, as it’s not a minority that’s not happy with her but the marjority

The problem is the two candidates to replace her are very much much of a muchness. I have a lot of respect for Adam price for being a bit of a tormentor-in-chief of that horrid Mr Blair for many years, he’s clearly more of a political heavyweight than Leanne and the other guy with a name from the Middle Ages, but I can’t see him taking plaid in any sort of other direction to where they’re heading now (the bottom).

Where's Trampie tonight on 14:22 - Jul 5 with 833 viewsraynor94

Where's Trampie tonight on 13:30 - Jul 5 by trampie

What a load of old guff, the party have had enough of her incompetence, she thought she was there till the next assembly elections, and even had the audacity to think she could be the next assembly leader.

Where's Trampie tonight on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 822 viewstrampie

Where's Trampie tonight on 14:22 - Jul 5 by raynor94

What a load of old guff, the party have had enough of her incompetence, she thought she was there till the next assembly elections, and even had the audacity to think she could be the next assembly leader.

No you are wrong, Leanne is for real, she is the real deal.

Who do you think will win the leadership vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024