Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Trampie tonight 18:32 - Jul 2 with 5712 viewsraynor94

I felt sure he'd have been on here to explain the stabbing in the back of his beloved Leanne

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where's Trampie tonight on 23:02 - Jul 2 with 2762 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid have all the bright young things in welsh political life.

No surprise that talented people have ambitions.

I am sure that the lovely Mrs Wood will welcome the challenge.

Post Brexit Britain offers Wales a real chance of indy wales.
After Scotland and the north of ireland leave, then we are next up. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Where's Trampie tonight on 23:07 - Jul 2 with 2757 viewsKerouac

Where's Trampie tonight ?

Abercwmboi Social Club, crying into his beer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Where's Trampie tonight on 05:49 - Jul 3 with 2705 viewsraynor94

Where's Trampie tonight on 23:02 - Jul 2 by Kilkennyjack

After Scotland and the north of ireland leave, then we are next up. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Carry on dreaming

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where's Trampie tonight on 06:22 - Jul 3 with 2691 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 23:02 - Jul 2 by Kilkennyjack

One word

Deluded
Where's Trampie tonight on 08:27 - Jul 3 with 2630 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 06:22 - Jul 3 by valleyboy

One word

Deluded

Well the current uk model shafts wales, so time to look at the success of other small nations.

Do you think Welsh people are uniquely thick, perhaps, so they cant manage their own affairs ?

Where's Trampie tonight on 10:14 - Jul 3 with 2555 viewsjohnlangy

Where's Trampie tonight on 08:27 - Jul 3 by Kilkennyjack

Well the current uk model shafts wales, so time to look at the success of other small nations.

Do you think Welsh people are uniquely thick, perhaps, so they cant manage their own affairs ?

Well said KK. It won't be long (as the Beatles used to sing).
Where's Trampie tonight on 12:49 - Jul 3 with 2523 viewsmoonie

Last paragraph Killy..it's a tap in. Not all though,just those with views like yours as there is no logic to it not reason apart from hatred ...and boy do you have it in abundance. And why have discourse in a language you despise .hypocisy in its pure form.
Where's Trampie tonight on 20:12 - Jul 3 with 2455 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 12:49 - Jul 3 by moonie

Last paragraph Killy..it's a tap in. Not all though,just those with views like yours as there is no logic to it not reason apart from hatred ...and boy do you have it in abundance. And why have discourse in a language you despise .hypocisy in its pure form.

I have seen Wales as poor for all my adult life - and i think something should be done. No hatred.

Uk has put Wales in this position.
UK has refused to help Wales time and time again. Recently rail and lagoon.

Time to do it ourselves.

Say No to London rule. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Login to get fewer ads

Where's Trampie tonight on 21:42 - Jul 3 with 2424 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 08:27 - Jul 3 by Kilkennyjack

I wouldn’t say uniquely thick, but there must be something wrong with the people of Wales to vote for a party that has been in power for so long that ends up as the worst of the four home countries in education and in health

But there, Plaid must take some of the blame as they were in coalition with Labour for years

Remember that stupid idea that came from Plaid. Of giving a computer to every child in school above a certain age
Where's Trampie tonight on 21:49 - Jul 3 with 2420 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 20:12 - Jul 3 by Kilkennyjack

I have seen Wales as poor for all my adult life - and i think something should be done. No hatred.

Uk has put Wales in this position.
UK has refused to help Wales time and time again. Recently rail and lagoon.

Time to do it ourselves.

Say No to London rule. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

U.K. has put Wales in this position

I don’t suppose that Wales has the highest percentage of people than any other of the four Home Counties on benefits has anything to do with it

Now don’t say that it’s because there’s no work about as the Polish people are able to find work, sometimes working in 2 jobs
Where's Trampie tonight on 22:03 - Jul 3 with 2405 viewsmoonie

Wales has feck all.
England feeds Wales .that s how it is.

Wakes leaves.Wales starves ,but it won't because the Welsh aren't daft
Where's Trampie tonight on 23:03 - Jul 3 with 2354 viewsKilkennyjack

Where's Trampie tonight on 22:03 - Jul 3 by moonie

Wales has feck all.

Bollox.

The main east to west roads tell you its designed for extraction from Wales to England.

Extraction of some £3 Trillion worth of coal, and slate, and water, and power, and food, and steel, and people.

In return, Wales gets white flight English pensioners who have health needs. Its a burden.
It dilutes Welsh speaking cultures.

You crack on fella

Where's Trampie tonight on 23:09 - Jul 3 with 2350 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 22:03 - Jul 3 by moonie

Wales has feck all.

This Trampie whoever he is and this kilkennyjack are obviously living in cloud Cuckoo land.

They should read the last report on the Welsh finances that came out in 2016, where it found the Welsh public sector finances to be £14.7 billion in deficit, which is 24% of the Welsh estimated GDP

And these dull posters want Wales to be independent

But there what do you expect when they have the dullest leader of all time leading them in Plaid

No wonder the people of Plaid want to get shot of her
Where's Trampie tonight on 23:14 - Jul 3 with 2339 viewsvalleyboy

Where's Trampie tonight on 23:03 - Jul 3 by Kilkennyjack

Bollox.

The main east to west roads tell you its designed for extraction from Wales to England.

Extraction of some £3 Trillion worth of coal, and slate, and water, and power, and food, and steel, and people.

In return, Wales gets white flight English pensioners who have health needs. Its a burden.

You crack on fella

If £14.7 billion is 24% of the Welsh GDPthen where does this £3 trillion comes from

You like making up exaggerated figures do you

As I said in a previous posting

Read the report I would say, before making a right fool of yourself
Where's Trampie tonight on 09:16 - Jul 4 with 2263 viewsmoonie

Anyone who openly lauds the IRA and the cause is sick.

As regards Wales, they have to be the biggest wind up merchants even beating the legendary scousejack who challenged the greatest egos on here .

RIP scouce vile pervert
Where's Trampie tonight on 10:09 - Jul 4 with 2233 viewsirishswan546

Where's Trampie tonight on 09:16 - Jul 4 by moonie

Anyone who openly lauds the IRA and the cause is sick.

As regards Wales, they have to be the biggest wind up merchants even beating the legendary scousejack who challenged the greatest egos on here .

RIP scouce vile pervert

Agree 100% with you first point Moonie for a change but again what is the point in posting this here as not 1 mention on this thread of the Terrorist group the IRA, to me you are the biggest wind up merchant. You have you backward views on Ireland which you are entitled to even if they are wrong about present day Ireland, but please keep these to yourself when there is not 1 mention of the terrorist group the IRA on this thread or website I wonder would you be so vocal if you were talking to an Irish person or are you just a keyboard warrior. I've never heard of the person you say was vile but coming from you he must have been extremely vile.
Where's Trampie tonight on 10:49 - Jul 4 with 2213 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where's Trampie tonight on 23:03 - Jul 3 by Kilkennyjack

Bollox.

You crack on fella

"Extraction of some £3 Trillion worth of coal, and slate, and water, and power, and food, and steel, and people."

Wales' GDP in 2015 was £61 billion ( http://sites.cardiff.ac.uk/wgc/gerw/)

Yet you're saying England extracts £3 trillion worth of coal, slate, water, power, food, steal and people?

Either you're lying or you've been manipulated by fake news.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Where's Trampie tonight on 11:00 - Jul 4 with 2208 viewsmoonie

Where's Trampie tonight on 10:09 - Jul 4 by irishswan546

Agree 100% with you first point Moonie for a change but again what is the point in posting this here as not 1 mention on this thread of the Terrorist group the IRA, to me you are the biggest wind up merchant. You have you backward views on Ireland which you are entitled to even if they are wrong about present day Ireland, but please keep these to yourself when there is not 1 mention of the terrorist group the IRA on this thread or website I wonder would you be so vocal if you were talking to an Irish person or are you just a keyboard warrior. I've never heard of the person you say was vile but coming from you he must have been extremely vile.

Fair riposte Irishman which deserves a respectful reply.

I don't Irish rebels or the cause eulogised on here . You don't but others do. I genuinely see my arse seeing those who killed my own people being celebrated .

The aims of IRA were all known and ,sorry,but the fact they were supported for decades is self evident. Many Boston ,New York bars have blood on their hands .

I don't believe the cause of United Ireland has or ever will go away . Past it is not.

Anyway, I'm off to airport soon after lovely break and thanks to all on here for entertaining me .
Where's Trampie tonight on 11:14 - Jul 4 with 2197 viewsirishswan546

Where's Trampie tonight on 11:00 - Jul 4 by moonie

Fair riposte Irishman which deserves a respectful reply.

I don't Irish rebels or the cause eulogised on here . You don't but others do. I genuinely see my arse seeing those who killed my own people being celebrated .

The aims of IRA were all known and ,sorry,but the fact they were supported for decades is self evident. Many Boston ,New York bars have blood on their hands .

I don't believe the cause of United Ireland has or ever will go away . Past it is not.

Anyway, I'm off to airport soon after lovely break and thanks to all on here for entertaining me .

If you would stop bringing it up all the time in random circumstances it might stop others from posting what your referring to on here, I haven't seen anything from others unless it was in response to your comments first but if I do I will join you in condemnation of their views so long as it's in regards to the terrorist group the IRA and not the war that got us our Independence albeit I won't speak of it out of respect to all those who died and their families on both sides both Irish and British. I hope you meet some Irish people on your holidays and see we are good people and not all about the bullet or the bomb as you have quoted on other threads as remember most people alive in Ireland today weren't even born when the war happened and we're only young during the troubles in the north.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 11:14]
Where's Trampie tonight on 11:22 - Jul 4 with 2186 viewsmoonie

Fair.

I also wish people would suit wholescale insults to scousers as I've pointed out over the years .

There are good Irish people and monsters just like Wales and England .

Moreover,trampie and killykenny randomly insult good English people . My fantastic wife and family are and my friends and former work colleagues. I ve had English people save my life as has my wife ,so forgive me when I see my arse at the constant crap from pross,tramp,lifey and kilykenny .

I say it as I see I told and would repeat it to your face .Trust me on that

Anyway, a good exchange and I will take on board your last post . I don't mean to offend you personally but if it does then you and me both will see greater challenges in this short life

G day
Where's Trampie tonight on 11:34 - Jul 4 with 2180 viewsirishswan546

Where's Trampie tonight on 11:22 - Jul 4 by moonie

Fair.

I also wish people would suit wholescale insults to scousers as I've pointed out over the years .

There are good Irish people and monsters just like Wales and England .

Moreover,trampie and killykenny randomly insult good English people . My fantastic wife and family are and my friends and former work colleagues. I ve had English people save my life as has my wife ,so forgive me when I see my arse at the constant crap from pross,tramp,lifey and kilykenny .

I say it as I see I told and would repeat it to your face .Trust me on that

Anyway, a good exchange and I will take on board your last post . I don't mean to offend you personally but if it does then you and me both will see greater challenges in this short life

G day

I appreciate your response Moonie and so long as you cut out the random insults of Ireland & if provoked just keep it to the specific actions of the scumbag Terriosts we'll be ok it's just some of your post like with labelling all Colombians coke heads make it hard to defend you as wanted to comment on other threads about how as a Welsh person with Wales not in world cup you should be allowed to want to see another team do well especially if you have family or friends there equally a Welsh person should allowed not to want to see England do well but have to say abuse on both sides from some users have been terrible so resisted the urge to reply. Anyway as you've said there are good people in Ireland England and Wales so we'll end on that positive note.
Where's Trampie tonight on 11:41 - Jul 4 with 2164 viewsmoonie

My coke heads reference was in relation to cocaine importing which remains a massive earner .

I don't need defending ,Irishman, as I'm comfortable in my own skin. However I ll defend views held by people who I don't particularly like ,eg, prosser ,if I feel he said being insulted without good reason.

As an example, Tommy and I disagree on everything but I like his posting nevertheless .

If I get stick then it comes back twice as hard . It's me ,can't help it.

Finally, I have had an Irish girlfriend
Where's Trampie tonight on 11:53 - Jul 4 with 2155 viewsirishswan546

Where's Trampie tonight on 11:41 - Jul 4 by moonie

My coke heads reference was in relation to cocaine importing which remains a massive earner .

I don't need defending ,Irishman, as I'm comfortable in my own skin. However I ll defend views held by people who I don't particularly like ,eg, prosser ,if I feel he said being insulted without good reason.

As an example, Tommy and I disagree on everything but I like his posting nevertheless .

If I get stick then it comes back twice as hard . It's me ,can't help it.

Finally, I have had an Irish girlfriend

Don't think I explained my view as I intended, just meant even when I agree with the main point of your comment it's hard to add a comment agreeing with you when you add general insults against a whole nation rather than the certain scumbags within that country that give it such a bad rep, your not alone in that as others on both side of arguments on England game thread are guilty of it, Don't know if I'd even feel comfortable in my skin defending you so that was poorly worded, so will finish with if I see a comment from someone i disagree with even if it's from a person who thinks their defending Ireland then I'll tackle them on it.
Where's Trampie tonight on 11:59 - Jul 4 with 2148 viewsmoonie

You did fine. You vecgathered I'm a perverse kind of chap.

I ll let you in a secret.
At a promotion board ,I was asked this...

" you re described as being highly intelligent and a good leader but a clear Maverick prone to verbosity and show a clear lack of deference to senior ranks . It's also said both subordinates and superior officers are wary of you. How do you react?

My reply was...( I kid you not) Nobody is superior to me . Nobody. I believe the correct word should be senior"

Failed it but got the next one
Where's Trampie tonight on 12:04 - Jul 4 with 2144 viewsirishswan546

Where's Trampie tonight on 11:59 - Jul 4 by moonie

You did fine. You vecgathered I'm a perverse kind of chap.

I ll let you in a secret.
At a promotion board ,I was asked this...

" you re described as being highly intelligent and a good leader but a clear Maverick prone to verbosity and show a clear lack of deference to senior ranks . It's also said both subordinates and superior officers are wary of you. How do you react?

My reply was...( I kid you not) Nobody is superior to me . Nobody. I believe the correct word should be senior"

Failed it but got the next one

Never would have guessed that of you😂.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024