Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Japan. 19:15 - Jul 2 with 4188 viewslifelong

No push overs.

Playing some good football.
Japan. on 20:57 - Jul 2 with 1687 viewsPhil_S

Japan. on 20:55 - Jul 2 by Pegojack

Gutted for Japan.

Shirley one underdog is going to win through?

Clue: begins with a C.......

Not sure how Colombia can be an underdog when they are probably a better side than England
Japan. on 21:04 - Jul 2 with 1632 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Japan. on 20:57 - Jul 2 by Phil_S

Not sure how Colombia can be an underdog when they are probably a better side than England

Thinking he meant Croatia, who obviously won't be an underdog to Russia, but is still a longshot overall in this tournament (like Colombia).
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 21:06]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Japan. on 21:07 - Jul 2 with 1605 viewscentrestandswan

Remember seeing Martinez playing for Chester v Clevedon Town at Clevedon in the FA Cup years ago ,now seeing him at the pinnacle of world football, how life and football throws situations up you would never contemplate.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Japan. on 21:10 - Jul 2 with 1594 viewssainthelens

Japan. on 21:07 - Jul 2 by centrestandswan

Remember seeing Martinez playing for Chester v Clevedon Town at Clevedon in the FA Cup years ago ,now seeing him at the pinnacle of world football, how life and football throws situations up you would never contemplate.

He still nicked our kettle.
Japan. on 21:16 - Jul 2 with 1573 viewstheloneranger

Is Chadli the only player in the World Cup to have played for 2 different countries??

He's played for both Morocco and Belgium

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Japan. on 21:37 - Jul 2 with 1521 viewsdickythorpe

Japan. on 21:16 - Jul 2 by theloneranger

Is Chadli the only player in the World Cup to have played for 2 different countries??

Diego Costa?
Japan. on 21:46 - Jul 2 with 1507 viewsPegojack

Japan. on 21:04 - Jul 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thinking he meant Croatia, who obviously won't be an underdog to Russia, but is still a longshot overall in this tournament (like Colombia).

No, I did mean Colombia.

This brings me to a difficult social situation. Me and Mrs Pegojack have just made two new English friends who are recent arrivals here in Spain like us.
Have arranged to meet them in the village bar tomorrow to watch the Engerlund match.
How can I shout for Colombia without offending them, oh wise Planet Swans sages?
Japan. on 21:50 - Jul 2 with 1492 viewsdickythorpe

Japan. on 21:46 - Jul 2 by Pegojack

No, I did mean Colombia.

This brings me to a difficult social situation. Me and Mrs Pegojack have just made two new English friends who are recent arrivals here in Spain like us.
Have arranged to meet them in the village bar tomorrow to watch the Engerlund match.
How can I shout for Colombia without offending them, oh wise Planet Swans sages?

Of course you can. Take some sherbert with you for added hilarity.
Login to get fewer ads

Japan. on 21:50 - Jul 2 with 1490 viewsdobjack2

No, I did mean Colombia.

Pretend you are watching the Swans but sitting in the home End at West Ham. Act like an England fan whilst you are there and wait until you get home before you reveal your true colours.
Japan. on 22:01 - Jul 2 with 1473 viewspikeypaul

Japan. on 21:04 - Jul 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

7/1 4th favs

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Japan. on 22:19 - Jul 2 with 1434 viewsBanosswan

Japan. on 21:16 - Jul 2 by theloneranger

Russian right back.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Japan. on 22:22 - Jul 2 with 1428 viewskarnataka

No, I did mean Colombia.

Depends on how many other Saes will be there. Think back to 28th January 2006. You & me sitting in with the home fans at Bristol City, you wearing a red & white bobblehat as a 'disguise'. I have photographic evidence. That's how you do it.
Japan. on 22:27 - Jul 2 with 1421 viewstheloneranger

Japan. on 22:19 - Jul 2 by Banosswan

Russian right back.

Марио Фигейра Фернандес 🤔

Edit

Mário Figueira Fernandes 👍
[Post edited 2 Jul 2018 22:28]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Japan. on 23:07 - Jul 2 with 1364 viewsmajorraglan

Saw the second half, I thought Japan were a half decent team who came with a good game plan which nearly came off. They worked hard and got stuck in, what was nice to see was that there was no nonsense like we have seen from some players and teams, Neymar being 1. If he gets injured wonder if Brazil will implode again?

In terms of Belgium, they made a good recovery to snatch the win, but their defence wasn’t great and Japan won a lot of tackles and ball in midfield. They have lots of talent in the squad, but unless Martinez can get it sorted by the weekend, they may be going home.
Japan. on 23:12 - Jul 2 with 1361 viewsNogginthenog

just prior to Belgiums equaliser Kompany got done fair and square by the Japanese winger but the linesman flagged for a non existent foul.Small margins.
Japan. on 00:28 - Jul 3 with 1318 viewsomarjack

My favourite highlights of the match.

Courtois couldn't really stop that one.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 0:56]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Japan. on 11:10 - Jul 3 with 1219 viewsPegojack

Japan. on 22:22 - Jul 2 by karnataka

Depends on how many other Saes will be there. Think back to 28th January 2006. You & me sitting in with the home fans at Bristol City, you wearing a red & white bobblehat as a 'disguise'. I have photographic evidence. That's how you do it.

Good thinking, Dave. I'll wear an Engerlund shirt and shout "Colombia" out of the side of my mouth when no one's looking.

Remember that Bristol City day well. You told me we'd be surrounded by old grannies, nothing to worry about. In fact we were surrounded by some of the nastiest looking thugs I've ever seen. Kept well quiet that day.
Japan. on 12:28 - Jul 3 with 1194 viewskarnataka

Japan. on 11:10 - Jul 3 by Pegojack

Good thinking, Dave. I'll wear an Engerlund shirt and shout "Colombia" out of the side of my mouth when no one's looking.

Remember that Bristol City day well. You told me we'd be surrounded by old grannies, nothing to worry about. In fact we were surrounded by some of the nastiest looking thugs I've ever seen. Kept well quiet that day.

Was quite a brutal game, we had 7 players booked and Tom Williams sent off so the local natives were a bit wound up! Probably just as well we lost.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024