Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia 11:47 - Jul 3 with 8842 viewsomarjack

The English are that close to ejaculation at the easy half of the draw they have to reach the final.

Colombia..Switzerland..probably Croatia..Then in the final Kane and Lingard masterclass and then boom. We brought it home.

And I'm here to say..keep your pants on my dear fellows. The Colombians are sending you home on the next one. Unless..And I fear so..Kane, Alli and Sterling bring Synchronous Diving into the WC as we often seen in the PL. In a way that would make Neymar cover his eyes with shame.

Not to forget if the FA make a sizeable donation to the FIFA to instruct certain officials to favour the "Three Donkeys" in their decision making. Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Although, A naughty part of me would like to see The Anglos advance to the final only to be crushed in the end in a way they will never recover. It'd be far more painful that way.

I hope the Anglophiles aren't triggered. lol

¡ Vamos Colombia !

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 11:58 - Jul 3 with 1896 viewsandypitt56

I'm English, Trust me everyone I know is saying we will blow it. There wont be a better chance to get to the final for England that's for sure. However I can see Columbia winning tonight.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 12:01 - Jul 3 with 1886 viewsomarjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 11:58 - Jul 3 by andypitt56

I'm English, Trust me everyone I know is saying we will blow it. There wont be a better chance to get to the final for England that's for sure. However I can see Columbia winning tonight.

All respect mate, Don't think I have anything against the English in general. Only football wise. Smug hooligans who think Jordan Henderson is as good as Busquets..blimey but how cocky and overhyped can someone get?

They got the luckiest route possible,Tunisia and Costa Rica FFS? bloody lucky diving cheats..

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 12:05 - Jul 3 with 1874 viewsandypitt56

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 12:01 - Jul 3 by omarjack

All respect mate, Don't think I have anything against the English in general. Only football wise. Smug hooligans who think Jordan Henderson is as good as Busquets..blimey but how cocky and overhyped can someone get?

They got the luckiest route possible,Tunisia and Costa Rica FFS? bloody lucky diving cheats..

There are a lot of smug england fans, not sure why when we have been s**te for literally ever.

As for henderson, worst player to ever wear the shirt, shows how weak England are in midfield that we had to take him...

We did get a lucky draw, but you can only beat those in front of you.

I agree I dont like Ali and his diving I would prefer to have loftus cheek in the team personally.

I hope I am wrong but fear the occassion will get the better of the young team tonight.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 12:09 - Jul 3 with 1862 viewsCaptain_Sham

The final is the worst place to lose. I watched the 1990 s/f in pub in Wakefield and the devastation of the penalty shoot out was absolute, heck I almost felt sorry for them. I can only imagine it being worse losing that way in the final. Let them get to the final. They will have to play someone decent there.

Its just a ride.

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:25 - Jul 3 with 1741 viewslondonlisa2001

I live in England, work in England and have a lot of English family.

I haven’t met anyone yet who thinks that they are going to win it. They all think the media are being complete idiots and are concerned with tonight’s game. They think they are in the easier part of the draw, but also think that the team has been hyped up on the strength of a win against a pub team.

I don’t mind them doing well. I’d rather they didn’t win it as it will get tedious pretty swiftly, but they have a nice team to watch and Southgate seems like a nice bloke.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:28 - Jul 3 with 1750 viewspencoedjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:25 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

I haven’t met anyone yet who thinks that they are going to win it. They all think the media are being complete idiots and are concerned with tonight’s game. They think they are in the easier part of the draw, but also think that the team has been hyped up on the strength of a win against a pub team.

I don’t mind them doing well. I’d rather they didn’t win it as it will get tedious pretty swiftly, but they have a nice team to watch and Southgate seems like a nice bloke.

My thoughts as well

Hope they get to semis & lose.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:28 - Jul 3 with 1749 viewsgadgetuk

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:25 - Jul 3 by londonlisa2001

Completely agree with Lisa, no one in my area (South London) think England are going to walk it - nervous excitement is about as close as it gets.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:40 - Jul 3 with 1714 viewsmoonie

Nobody s got anything against tgecEnglish in general. Sorry, you need to read what s posted on here,take a step back and reflect.

Bitterness does not assuage the disappointment of Wales failing to make a World Cup final. It's been almost 60 fookn years . Sixty.

Connor, it's painful to see such inward looking cockiness .

My missus ,bless her bones, will be watching this game tonight as will my kids back home .Arrogant they ain't ,so please no more hypocrisy.

It truly stinks.

Colombia ,a rotten cesspit who's main export is the white powder that s killing society worldwide. I hope Colombia burns to the ground . Fookem
Login to get fewer ads

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:53 - Jul 3 with 1684 viewsomarjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 13:40 - Jul 3 by moonie

Nobody s got anything against tgecEnglish in general. Sorry, you need to read what s posted on here,take a step back and reflect.

Bitterness does not assuage the disappointment of Wales failing to make a World Cup final. It's been almost 60 fookn years . Sixty.

My missus ,bless her bones, will be watching this game tonight as will my kids back home .Arrogant they ain't ,so please no more hypocrisy.

It truly stinks.

Colombia ,a rotten cesspit who's main export is the white powder that s killing society worldwide. I hope Colombia burns to the ground . Fookem

Moonie moonie dear moonie..

I have a problem with the English football team. Not English people..not all of them anyway (As I rate people by their substance,not their nationalities)

No need for bashing on Colombia as a country. Because I'm certain,other than the drug traffickers and the junkies. They all oppose the terrible impact drugs and crime have on their society.

Now if you want to rant against the Colombia football team go ahead. It's only football. Let's keep it that way.

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:08 - Jul 3 with 1656 viewsFireboy2

It truly stinks.

You do let yourself down sometimes Richard
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:10 - Jul 3 with 1645 viewsmoonie

You rest day today,Ed?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:43 - Jul 3 with 1591 viewsPapaLazarou

It truly stinks.

Clearly the words of a man who has never been to Colombia. Those who live in Liverpool shouldn't really have a go at others for punting cocaine out either....
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:49 - Jul 3 with 1570 viewsLeonWasGod

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 11:58 - Jul 3 by andypitt56

Same here. Although I think there's enough in this England team to get through tonight. Which will be great as long as the cheats (Alli and Rashford especially) don't let us down.

Wales v England rivalry? I'd rather both were in the tournament.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:52 - Jul 3 with 1561 viewsmoonie

Really. Why is that then.

England has far greater abuse .

Now Colombia is the next haven of peace and light.

Eddie, I can't work you out,son.

Hopefully, the English will lose,then this site will be happy and we can move on...to the new season and what it will bring,which at the moment looks pretty much zilch.

Let's have some banter eh,and cull the abuse

Finally, Colombia ....nope, don't like it . Not been but I ve never been to Chile ,Argentina ,or Venezuela ,nor would want to. I've been to Aberdare though
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:58 - Jul 3 with 1549 viewsthornabyswan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:08 - Jul 3 by Fireboy2

You do let yourself down sometimes Richard

Indeed he does surely he is on a wind up.
With some of the rhetoric bile he posts.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:03 - Jul 3 with 1536 viewsmoonie

What bile is that thorn.

slagging off Colombia is wrong but ripping into England isn't .

Slag off England on here and it's ok,do it to Colombia and it's not.

Now, wind up? Who got his hand on th wheel?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:14 - Jul 3 with 1518 viewslifelong

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:03 - Jul 3 by moonie

What bile is that thorn.

Nobody likes the English Richard,
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:17 - Jul 3 with 1512 viewsFireboy2

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 14:52 - Jul 3 by moonie

Really. Why is that then.

England has far greater abuse .

Now Colombia is the next haven of peace and light.

Eddie, I can't work you out,son.

Hopefully, the English will lose,then this site will be happy and we can move on...to the new season and what it will bring,which at the moment looks pretty much zilch.

Let's have some banter eh,and cull the abuse

Finally, Colombia ....nope, don't like it . Not been but I ve never been to Chile ,Argentina ,or Venezuela ,nor would want to. I've been to Aberdare though

You cant work ME out

Jeez
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:20 - Jul 3 with 1501 viewsmoonie

You converse in their language Roger.
Explain that one.

I've always wanted England to lose at everything until this site made me realise just how warped it s to be so filled with hate for a country that feeds Wales .

Hard to handle,I know but not for nothing am I vox populae and best poster n this site by country miles . Only 247 is in my class apart from wRwick wYnNe and Loh

Fookn Colombia....it's great there apparently.

Ffs
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:26 - Jul 3 with 1489 viewsthornabyswan

What bile is that thorn.

Slagging of Colombia when you have never been there is just attention seeking.
I am sure there are plenty of decent hard working people who live there.
As regards England I must admit I am always a bit torn.
My father is English as is all my family in the North East.
But I was born in Wales and will always support Wales no matter what.
But it's not compulsory to support England in the World Cup the English media will turn most Welsh people against the England team.
Listen to them and they are already in the final after beating Tunisia and Panama.
I have been in English pubs home and abroad watching football and been called sheep sh@gger or told to go and watch the rugby etc etc.
So for me to cheer on England is difficult.
I wouldn't cheer on Colombia either though.
But at the end of the day it's a personal choice.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:28 - Jul 3 with 1481 viewsBadlands

What bile is that thorn.

We aren't controlled by Colombia.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:30 - Jul 3 with 1474 viewslifelong

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:20 - Jul 3 by moonie

You converse in their language Roger.
Explain that one.

I've always wanted England to lose at everything until this site made me realise just how warped it s to be so filled with hate for a country that feeds Wales .

Hard to handle,I know but not for nothing am I vox populae and best poster n this site by country miles . Only 247 is in my class apart from wRwick wYnNe and Loh

Fookn Colombia....it's great there apparently.

Ffs

They speak English in many countries but still dislike the English.

Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand to name but a few.

Most countries that don’t speak English dislike them even more.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:38 - Jul 3 with 1458 viewsmoonie

I well remember ,not long after the Falklands conflict, our fans chanting " Argentina" ...this after many British Welsh lads were burned to death on the Sir Galahad. We now see a filthy,corrupt, drug centre of a country being " supported" because they are playing England.

We should hang our heads in shame,like the poster eulogising over 1916 when Britain Welsh were seen as enemy ,enough to kill .

Nope, I'm the sane one.

Dug some lug,Rog
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:40 - Jul 3 with 1455 viewslifelong

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:38 - Jul 3 by moonie

I well remember ,not long after the Falklands conflict, our fans chanting " Argentina" ...this after many British Welsh lads were burned to death on the Sir Galahad. We now see a filthy,corrupt, drug centre of a country being " supported" because they are playing England.

We should hang our heads in shame,like the poster eulogising over 1916 when Britain Welsh were seen as enemy ,enough to kill .

Nope, I'm the sane one.

Dug some lug,Rog

Go and have a lie down FFS..the hot weather is getting to you.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 15:41 - Jul 3 with 1452 viewsdickythorpe

I get on well with the English. I've only ever had abuse in Richmond. Worcester rugby club had a few anti Welsh fools but I think of England has several separate countries in one.
When we were doing well in the euros a Geordie I know really got behind us likewise in Cornwall there was praise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024