Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia 11:47 - Jul 3 with 8846 viewsomarjack

The English are that close to ejaculation at the easy half of the draw they have to reach the final.

Colombia..Switzerland..probably Croatia..Then in the final Kane and Lingard masterclass and then boom. We brought it home.

And I'm here to say..keep your pants on my dear fellows. The Colombians are sending you home on the next one. Unless..And I fear so..Kane, Alli and Sterling bring Synchronous Diving into the WC as we often seen in the PL. In a way that would make Neymar cover his eyes with shame.

Not to forget if the FA make a sizeable donation to the FIFA to instruct certain officials to favour the "Three Donkeys" in their decision making. Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Although, A naughty part of me would like to see The Anglos advance to the final only to be crushed in the end in a way they will never recover. It'd be far more painful that way.

I hope the Anglophiles aren't triggered. lol

¡ Vamos Colombia !

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:19 - Jul 3 with 1119 viewsirishswan546

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:17 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

How much could we have got Arias for again?

Rumours said about 10-12 m
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:22 - Jul 3 with 1111 viewsSwansea93

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:19 - Jul 3 by irishswan546

Rumours said about 10-12 m

Didn't we bid 2M? Absolute joke, hasn't he joined Juve?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:25 - Jul 3 with 1099 viewsirishswan546

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:22 - Jul 3 by Swansea93

Hence why he stayed with psv. Don't think he's signed for them yet. Ridiculous we didn't put serious bid in for him.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:25 - Jul 3 with 1096 viewsairedale

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:22 - Jul 3 by Swansea93

He’s having a good game so far imo.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:33 - Jul 3 with 1066 viewsFlashberryjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:25 - Jul 3 by irishswan546

Hence why he stayed with psv. Don't think he's signed for them yet. Ridiculous we didn't put serious bid in for him.

We were saving our money to buy Clucus mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:37 - Jul 3 with 1043 viewsDafyddHuw

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 17:53 - Jul 3 by moonie

I'm not actually " cheering" England. I can only do that with Wales.

I do find it odd people supporting countries that have killed our own people in a war and the other which is killing society now.

Scousers Roger! You re fookn obsessed ,son, Liverpool,anyway, is full of paddies and taffies and jocks and all manner of mongrels live there. Stay away and keep to your pure idyllic commune

Just fook off England or fook em off ,either way .

Just lets get the Swans back in our thoughts as Jenkins remains in situ

Why wouldn't we support Columbia?

No Columbian government ever tried to suppress the Welsh language/culture.

Or more recently, no Columbian government blocked our lagoon.

Or, all summed up by the wonderful Cassius Clay "No Viet Cong ever called me nÍgger"
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:40 - Jul 3 with 1029 viewsFlashberryjack

Should be a red card there.

Hello

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:42 - Jul 3 with 1023 viewsairedale

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:40 - Jul 3 by Flashberryjack

Should be a red card there.

Why didn’t the ref look at the VAR?
Login to get fewer ads

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:44 - Jul 3 with 1015 viewsLandore_Jack

VAR is a joke. How is that not a red card?

#backtojack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:47 - Jul 3 with 990 viewsairedale

Makes me wonder what level of football this American ref is used to. This Colombian look like a dirty cheating bunch to me.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:50 - Jul 3 with 972 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:37 - Jul 3 by DafyddHuw

Why wouldn't we support Columbia?

No Columbian government ever tried to suppress the Welsh language/culture.

Or more recently, no Columbian government blocked our lagoon.

Or, all summed up by the wonderful Cassius Clay "No Viet Cong ever called me nÍgger"

Our lagoon? nobody wanted it bar the owners!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:50 - Jul 3 with 972 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yawn. Proper snoozer.

And ITv can fck off too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:53 - Jul 3 with 949 viewslifelong

Pretty even half, Colombia have very little goal threat..not the best of games.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:56 - Jul 3 with 926 viewsdickythorpe

No one bossing the game for England. Colombia look niggly and one of their coaches barged sterling on his way off there at half time.
No "dogs" out there.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:03 - Jul 3 with 882 viewsBadlands

If someone asked you to pick an England side from the slyest, slimiest bags of shyte in the Premier League it would surely loo like that team tonight.
It will probably work against them eventually but I'm glad the Colombians aren't standing for any of the he English crap.
Can we have red cards for players like McGuire making VAR signs at the ref?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:07 - Jul 3 with 856 viewsdickythorpe

Henderson git butted, not one of his team mates grabbed a Colombian.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:16 - Jul 3 with 823 viewsFlashberryjack

Penalty

Hello

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:18 - Jul 3 with 820 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:53 - Jul 3 by lifelong

Pretty even half, Colombia have very little goal threat..not the best of games.

These Columbians are a bunch of cheats, get in there Harry!

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:20 - Jul 3 with 798 viewsdickythorpe

Well done harry. Colombia are Kents. Embarrassing the game.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:22 - Jul 3 with 779 viewsFlashberryjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:20 - Jul 3 by dickythorpe

Well done harry. Colombia are Kents. Embarrassing the game.

Wouldn't surprise me if they get an England player sent off.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 20:30]

Hello

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:26 - Jul 3 with 737 viewsraynor94

How on earth have Columbia got 11 on the pitch? they are a real disgrace to football

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:27 - Jul 3 with 719 viewsPozuelosSideys

So wait. When an England player dives, thats ok, hes honest because he got up and waved his finger.

But when somebody else does it they are dirty cheats? Its for this exact reason and comms like this that they are utterly disliked outside england

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:27 - Jul 3 with 717 viewsdickythorpe

A stronger ref would have sorted this nonsense out. Rugby leads the way
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:28 - Jul 3 with 712 viewsirishswan546

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:26 - Jul 3 by raynor94

How on earth have Columbia got 11 on the pitch? they are a real disgrace to football

Can't see them finishing game with 11 players especially if score stays same.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:28 - Jul 3 with 710 viewsjack2jack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:26 - Jul 3 by raynor94

They've ruined what should have been a tidy game, bollox to 'em.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024