Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia 11:47 - Jul 3 with 8845 viewsomarjack

The English are that close to ejaculation at the easy half of the draw they have to reach the final.

Colombia..Switzerland..probably Croatia..Then in the final Kane and Lingard masterclass and then boom. We brought it home.

And I'm here to say..keep your pants on my dear fellows. The Colombians are sending you home on the next one. Unless..And I fear so..Kane, Alli and Sterling bring Synchronous Diving into the WC as we often seen in the PL. In a way that would make Neymar cover his eyes with shame.

Not to forget if the FA make a sizeable donation to the FIFA to instruct certain officials to favour the "Three Donkeys" in their decision making. Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Although, A naughty part of me would like to see The Anglos advance to the final only to be crushed in the end in a way they will never recover. It'd be far more painful that way.

I hope the Anglophiles aren't triggered. lol

¡ Vamos Colombia !

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:13 - Jul 3 with 1010 viewsbyron

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:33 - Jul 3 by PozuelosSideys

I am.

Two wrongs dont make a right. He should have been booked for diving

Colombia are a disgrace, i agree. Not the point tho

Before the game I was hoping to see Columbia go through, but after seeing the usual Columbian dirty tricks I now hope they lose, they are just pure scum.

Benny

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:14 - Jul 3 with 1011 viewsLandore_Jack

All Columbia pressure atm.

#backtojack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:14 - Jul 3 with 1003 viewstrinityann

England not been good enough, no creativity. Lingard and Ali do nothing for me. Only one team look like winning.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:15 - Jul 3 with 997 viewsBanosswan

Colombia have started playing football instead of ufc and look better!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:17 - Jul 3 with 980 viewsjack2jack

England Livin on the edge.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:18 - Jul 3 with 976 viewsLord_Bony

Colombia ramping up the pressure now.

This could end in tears.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:20 - Jul 3 with 950 viewslonglostjack

It’ll go to penalties and Kane will miss!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:22 - Jul 3 with 924 viewstheloneranger

If this goes to pens, England have taken 2 maybe 3 of their pen takers off

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:23 - Jul 3 with 906 viewsFlashberryjack

Looks like Columbia will win this before the dreaded penalties.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:24 - Jul 3 with 893 viewslonglostjack

Vardy is chewing gum. WTF?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:33 - Jul 3 with 821 viewsdickythorpe

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:23 - Jul 3 by Flashberryjack

Looks like Columbia will win this before the dreaded penalties.

Nathan Dyer would have done better than Eric there!!! Basic skills for these millionaires
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:38 - Jul 3 with 780 viewsLord_Bony

Penalties it is then.

Come on ingerland.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:38 - Jul 3 with 780 viewsjack2jack

Deja vu anyone!!
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:40 - Jul 3 with 760 viewsHumpty

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:38 - Jul 3 by Lord_Bony

Penalties it is then.

Come on ingerland.

Anyone know what their record at pens is like?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:40 - Jul 3 with 754 viewstheloneranger

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:40 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Ask Southgate

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:43 - Jul 3 with 720 viewsLord_Bony

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:40 - Jul 3 by Humpty

Historically shite.

Let's see what this squad is made of.

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:44 - Jul 3 with 698 viewsdickythorpe

Pickford was superb at the Liberty, we'll see what he's like when it really counts.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:45 - Jul 3 with 687 viewsMorganator100

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:26 - Jul 3 by raynor94

How on earth have Columbia got 11 on the pitch? they are a real disgrace to football

you seem to be looking at just one team.

Lingard, already on a yellow, dives in the box, should have had a 2nd yellow.

Henderson with the backward headbutt, which ITV brushed off, should have walked.

Young went in over the top in his tackle.

The Colombians should have received a red card for the headbutt 1st half but where are the other fouls? What they have done is pressurized the referee in typical S American style.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:49 - Jul 3 with 668 viewsLord_Bony

Oh dear.

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:52 - Jul 3 with 649 viewsLord_Bony

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:55 - Jul 3 with 599 viewsraynor94

Get innnnnnnnnn!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:55 - Jul 3 with 599 viewsHighjack

Good thing they are in the easy half of the draw otherwise they would have struggled tonight.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:55 - Jul 3 with 596 viewsdickythorpe

Well done England. Pickford is class.

Henderson a donkey!!!

Credit where credit is due.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:56 - Jul 3 with 584 viewsirishswan546

Have to say fair play to England they kept their nerve and deserved it in end.(Come on Sweden😋)
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:56 - Jul 3 with 572 viewstheloneranger

Great save by Pickford

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024