Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia 11:47 - Jul 3 with 8847 viewsomarjack

The English are that close to ejaculation at the easy half of the draw they have to reach the final.

Colombia..Switzerland..probably Croatia..Then in the final Kane and Lingard masterclass and then boom. We brought it home.

And I'm here to say..keep your pants on my dear fellows. The Colombians are sending you home on the next one. Unless..And I fear so..Kane, Alli and Sterling bring Synchronous Diving into the WC as we often seen in the PL. In a way that would make Neymar cover his eyes with shame.

Not to forget if the FA make a sizeable donation to the FIFA to instruct certain officials to favour the "Three Donkeys" in their decision making. Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Although, A naughty part of me would like to see The Anglos advance to the final only to be crushed in the end in a way they will never recover. It'd be far more painful that way.

I hope the Anglophiles aren't triggered. lol

¡ Vamos Colombia !

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:57 - Jul 3 with 916 viewsexiledclaseboy

England may well be the worst team ever to make the World Cup final.

Poll: Tory leader

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:58 - Jul 3 with 895 viewsPhil_S

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:57 - Jul 3 by exiledclaseboy

And do we assume that Jamie Vardy has no bottle to take a penalty?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:59 - Jul 3 with 895 viewsPozuelosSideys

That honour may well fall to Sweden given how England looked against a poor Colombian side.

Hell, maybe even Russia

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:59 - Jul 3 with 893 viewslifelong

Lucky to win it, Colombia threw it away.

Never mind.. come on Sweden.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 866 viewsdickythorpe

Two games ahead of me ECB.

They need to finish off games in the full 90.

Some are not mentally tough.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 866 viewsmoonie

You pitiful fooker.

From coke heads to perpetual neutrals .

Grow up Rog . Time is ticking by and you're just wasting
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 862 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:59 - Jul 3 by lifelong

Fair play that result has made my night, put the lemons down mun, it's coming home

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 862 viewsjack2jack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:59 - Jul 3 by lifelong

If Columbia had played from the start, instead of being complete tvvats, they may well have gone on to win it.
Bollox to them, their game plan failed.😂
Login to get fewer ads

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:08 - Jul 3 with 822 viewsmoonie

Our fans supporting cheating,diving coke heads like that?

Makes you think.

Does it not

Now the boring, neutral swedes ...
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:08 - Jul 3 with 813 viewslifelong

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:01 - Jul 3 by moonie

You pitiful fooker.

From coke heads to perpetual neutrals .

Grow up Rog . Time is ticking by and you're just wasting

Just giving my honest opinion Richard.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 783 viewsmoonie

Now Sweden.

What good have they ever been for Britain.

Hopefully, France will take the cup
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:13 - Jul 3 with 775 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:08 - Jul 3 by lifelong

Just giving my honest opinion Richard.

Rather bamboozled with that opinion, I'm a great believer in the United Kingdom

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:14 - Jul 3 with 758 viewsBadlands

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:08 - Jul 3 by moonie

Our fans supporting cheating,diving coke heads like that?

Makes you think.

Does it not

Now the boring, neutral swedes ...

Which England players snort coke?????
Do you look at the S*n by any chance.
Lingard's tempt to cheat a penalty was laughable.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:15 - Jul 3 with 754 viewsFireboy2

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:01 - Jul 3 by jack2jack

If Columbia had played from the start, instead of being complete tvvats, they may well have gone on to win it.
Bollox to them, their game plan failed.😂

Agreed

They didnt deserve to get through

England dont have any leaders and it showed massively tonight
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:16 - Jul 3 with 748 viewsdickythorpe

Colombia was the harder match I feel. Sweden look very ponderous and a confident England side should win with positive tactics.
Olsson may have other ideas, but I would not be worried too much.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:19 - Jul 3 with 714 viewsJoe_bradshaw

England did very well in the second half of extra time.

There's a bit more character with this lot than previous years.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:21 - Jul 3 with 705 viewslifelong

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:13 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Rather bamboozled with that opinion, I'm a great believer in the United Kingdom

I thought that England were lucky to get past the extra time period, that is my opinion.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:24 - Jul 3 with 684 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Let's face it Columbia behaved like a bunch of cu nts. Glad they are out.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:29 - Jul 3 with 658 viewsLeonWasGod

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:55 - Jul 3 by dickythorpe

Well done England. Pickford is class.

Henderson a donkey!!!

Credit where credit is due.

I thought Henderson was superb tonight, pen aside. And Pickford pretty pointless in those pens except for the last one. Massive difference between the impact Schmeichel and the Croatia keepers had on their pen shootout compared to this one. Opinions though eh?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:29 - Jul 3 with 651 viewsBrynCartwright

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:33 - Jul 3 by dickythorpe

Nathan Dyer would have done better than Eric there!!! Basic skills for these millionaires

I realise that Alli was crocked, but bringing on the awful Eric Dier as replacement was a sign of negative desperation. Yes, he scored the final penalty, but, in my opinion, he is nowhere near the quality England needs in midfield. Rashford on too late. Lingard poor. Sterling ineffectual. England lucky to get through tonight against a bunch of cheating, average players with a massive crowd advantage.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:29 - Jul 3 with 651 viewssainthelens

Beware the hype now chaps. Will be cranked up beyond belief. I really think they'll make the final.
But please God let France win it. My bank balance will be bulging.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:31 - Jul 3 with 637 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:21 - Jul 3 by lifelong

I thought that England were lucky to get past the extra time period, that is my opinion.

Come on, all you are interested in is England going out, which I find strange, which is my opinion. So we'll have to agree to disagree

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:36 - Jul 3 with 612 viewslifelong

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:31 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Come on, all you are interested in is England going out, which I find strange, which is my opinion. So we'll have to agree to disagree

What’s strange about it, I don’t support England?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:37 - Jul 3 with 606 viewspencoedjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:17 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

How much could we have got Arias for again?

7 million euros but we fuked about looking at a Barnsley full back

Travesty of the highest order
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:37 - Jul 3 with 604 viewsFergal

Jamie Vardy is a pussy I see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024