Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia 11:47 - Jul 3 with 8844 viewsomarjack

The English are that close to ejaculation at the easy half of the draw they have to reach the final.

Colombia..Switzerland..probably Croatia..Then in the final Kane and Lingard masterclass and then boom. We brought it home.

And I'm here to say..keep your pants on my dear fellows. The Colombians are sending you home on the next one. Unless..And I fear so..Kane, Alli and Sterling bring Synchronous Diving into the WC as we often seen in the PL. In a way that would make Neymar cover his eyes with shame.

Not to forget if the FA make a sizeable donation to the FIFA to instruct certain officials to favour the "Three Donkeys" in their decision making. Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Although, A naughty part of me would like to see The Anglos advance to the final only to be crushed in the end in a way they will never recover. It'd be far more painful that way.

I hope the Anglophiles aren't triggered. lol

¡ Vamos Colombia !

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:40 - Jul 3 with 1192 viewslonglostjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:14 - Jul 3 by Badlands

Which England players snort coke?????
Do you look at the S*n by any chance.
Lingard's tempt to cheat a penalty was laughable.

This. Whiter than white the English players.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:52 - Jul 3 with 1155 viewsSoberBaker

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:29 - Jul 3 by sainthelens

Beware the hype now chaps. Will be cranked up beyond belief. I really think they'll make the final.
But please God let France win it. My bank balance will be bulging.

Same here.

Over a grand if the frog f*ckers win the pot 🙏

AMOW

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 23:28 - Jul 3 with 1082 viewsthornabyswan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:12 - Jul 3 by moonie

Now Sweden.

What good have they ever been for Britain.

Hopefully, France will take the cup

Abba were pretty decent

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 23:54 - Jul 3 with 1031 viewsomarjack

The Anglos my dear friends were below sh!t. Worse than sh!t and that's a fact.

Colombia are gash let's face it. And other than 2 good centre halves they have nothing. Yet they held on tight until the penalty shootouts.

And now the English scum will be heading to the semi (because let's face it,Sweden are even more sh!t)

This match had it all..diving, soft useless penalties and Alli acting like the c*nt he is.

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 00:00 - Jul 4 with 1023 viewssainthelens

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 22:52 - Jul 3 by SoberBaker

Same here.

Over a grand if the frog f*ckers win the pot 🙏

Wish you luck buddy. See you in the travel agents.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 00:05 - Jul 4 with 1015 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 23:54 - Jul 3 by omarjack

Colombia are gash let's face it. And other than 2 good centre halves they have nothing. Yet they held on tight until the penalty shootouts.

And now the English scum will be heading to the semi (because let's face it,Sweden are even more sh!t)

This match had it all..diving, soft useless penalties and Alli acting like the c*nt he is.

And breathe, I'm just loving your meltdown, long May it continue

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 00:09 - Jul 4 with 1007 viewsLoyal

England have drawn and lost their last two games. They still haven't played a decent side, and a full strength Belgium side would kill them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 02:32 - Jul 4 with 957 viewsomarjack

I'm not convinced with Kane's penalty. Not saying it was a wrong referee decision. I just think there is more to it.

Carlos Sanchez experimented with his new moves he picked up at his Roman Wrestling class for absolutely no reason other than to cause a penalty.

And I believe the reason has got to be either bribery or even threatening his family to swiftly and subtly sabotage the game in favour of the English. And when the Colombian manager figured out that his player was compromised he didn't hesitate and substituted him immediately.

In case you haven't heard about Mikel Obi (Former Chelsea midfielder,World Cup player with Nigeria) who opened up about his father being kidnapped only few hours before the kick off between Nigeria and Argentina. It was very clear the Argentines wanted to distract the experienced Nigerian midfielder by any means possible by arranging the kidnapping and then asking for a ridiculously low ransom which also sound very suspicious.

That's exactly what happened with Sanchez. And don't tell me the English don't have the power or the means. After all we all know who Gareth Southgate's brother in law is.

That's why I send warning to our lads Olsson and Nordfeldt to be very careful. The English are snakes and not to be trusted.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 2:34]

Login to get fewer ads

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 02:39 - Jul 4 with 951 viewsomarjack

The Colombians were very classy tonight. Fair play all the way. But the Anglo scum started falling on the floor like clowns at every touch. I was thinking how Maguire was the only English I respected in that squad..only to dive few seconds later. And I took it back immediately. Filthy snakes.

Lingard can't kick a ball to save his own. If it wasn't for the foreign talents that surround him at Man Utd he wouldn't have been able to poach tap ins as he's used to. Same goes exactly for Sterling, Kane and the rest.

Where would Sterling be without Sane and De Bruyne? Where would Kane be without Eriksen and Son?

Where would Alli be? That's an easy one. Getting blowjobs from coked up hookers.

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 02:40 - Jul 4 with 950 viewsHumpty

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 02:32 - Jul 4 by omarjack

I'm not convinced with Kane's penalty. Not saying it was a wrong referee decision. I just think there is more to it.

Carlos Sanchez experimented with his new moves he picked up at his Roman Wrestling class for absolutely no reason other than to cause a penalty.

And I believe the reason has got to be either bribery or even threatening his family to swiftly and subtly sabotage the game in favour of the English. And when the Colombian manager figured out that his player was compromised he didn't hesitate and substituted him immediately.

In case you haven't heard about Mikel Obi (Former Chelsea midfielder,World Cup player with Nigeria) who opened up about his father being kidnapped only few hours before the kick off between Nigeria and Argentina. It was very clear the Argentines wanted to distract the experienced Nigerian midfielder by any means possible by arranging the kidnapping and then asking for a ridiculously low ransom which also sound very suspicious.

That's exactly what happened with Sanchez. And don't tell me the English don't have the power or the means. After all we all know who Gareth Southgate's brother in law is.

That's why I send warning to our lads Olsson and Nordfeldt to be very careful. The English are snakes and not to be trusted.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 2:34]

Yeah. Perhaps.

Though probably not though.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 02:48 - Jul 4 with 946 viewsomarjack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 02:40 - Jul 4 by Humpty

Yeah. Perhaps.

Though probably not though.

Oh Humpty. There are things that nobody knows other than the FA,Sepp Blatter, and Southgate himself. Don't you think he got the job because of his qualifications. He got it because of his malicious connections through his sister's husband. The Dagestani arms dealer Maxomed Abdelkadirov. Personal friend to Alisher Usmanov (major Arsenal stakeholder) who is a friend to Roman Abramovich who of course is the best friend of the very same Vladimir Putin.

Abdelkadirov has been accused by the UN of committing war crimes in Chechnya during the 90's on behalf of the Russian government. And now he's personal friend of Gareth Southgate. Who's married to his sister Christine Southgate Abdelkadirov.

The conspiracy is unfolding. But in the end. Those clowns will not win the title. They can terrorise entire nations if they like. But in the end. Humanity will prevail.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 2:53]

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 03:07 - Jul 4 with 937 viewsHumpty

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 02:48 - Jul 4 by omarjack

Oh Humpty. There are things that nobody knows other than the FA,Sepp Blatter, and Southgate himself. Don't you think he got the job because of his qualifications. He got it because of his malicious connections through his sister's husband. The Dagestani arms dealer Maxomed Abdelkadirov. Personal friend to Alisher Usmanov (major Arsenal stakeholder) who is a friend to Roman Abramovich who of course is the best friend of the very same Vladimir Putin.

Abdelkadirov has been accused by the UN of committing war crimes in Chechnya during the 90's on behalf of the Russian government. And now he's personal friend of Gareth Southgate. Who's married to his sister Christine Southgate Abdelkadirov.

The conspiracy is unfolding. But in the end. Those clowns will not win the title. They can terrorise entire nations if they like. But in the end. Humanity will prevail.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 2:53]

I wasn't sure if you were taking the piss or not.

Now I'm even less sure.

You're not are you?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 05:49 - Jul 4 with 902 viewsbuilthjack

2 poor sides. Very boring game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:15 - Jul 4 with 890 viewsowainglyndwr

Just watching the morning news..... well England football with a couple of bulletins thrown in.
No wonder most Welsh people will be glad once they are knocked out.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:23 - Jul 4 with 882 viewspeenemunde

Well done England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:32 - Jul 4 with 881 viewsowainglyndwr

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:23 - Jul 4 by peenemunde

Well done England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Hopefully they will on the plane early next week
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:37 - Jul 4 with 871 viewspeenemunde

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:32 - Jul 4 by owainglyndwr

Hopefully they will on the plane early next week

Probably will be flying to another Russian city 👍
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:39 - Jul 4 with 871 viewspeenemunde

Colombia are dirty cheating b@stards and deserve to be knocked out.
Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 07:01 - Jul 4 with 858 viewspeenemunde

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:18 - Jul 3 by Lord_Bony

Colombia ramping up the pressure now.

This could end in tears.

It did.....for Columbia 👍
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 07:04 - Jul 4 with 854 viewspeenemunde

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 23:54 - Jul 3 by omarjack

Oh shut up moaning tw@t.....your stomach much be full with all those sour grapes you have eaten.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 07:12 - Jul 4 with 843 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 06:15 - Jul 4 by owainglyndwr

Just watching the morning news..... well England football with a couple of bulletins thrown in.
No wonder most Welsh people will be glad once they are knocked out.

And why shouldn't they celebrate, I'm Welsh but was chuffed they won last night, roll on Saturday going to watch the game in Hogarths, it will be bouncing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 07:27 - Jul 4 with 814 viewsjackal

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:12 - Jul 3 by centrestandswan

Really ? He couldn't control his bladder never mind this game.

Very difficult game to ref.

I'm not saying he's any good. Just better than our lot

How would boneheads like Atwell and Madley have coped?
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 07:57 - Jul 4 with 776 viewsswanforthemoney

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 05:49 - Jul 4 by builthjack

Yeah. You probably won’t bother with the next one then ? It won’t be any better.

I stand in the North Stand

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 08:15 - Jul 4 with 746 viewsPegojack

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 05:49 - Jul 4 by builthjack

Spot on, Builthy. In all the hype, this is what the media are ignoring.
In the second half, and certainly in extra time, England disappeared as an attacking force. The midfield was non existent. Alli was a waste of oxygen. And this was against Colombia, not one of the top sides.
I suspect the next game will be the same, with two bang awful sides struggling towards a penalty shoot out.
If they scrape through, Croatia will sort them out.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 10:14 - Jul 4 with 657 viewsmoonie

Badlands ..where have I suggested England players snork coke,like many on here do.

That said,it's recreational innit so please tell me no footballers do not.

Nothing glamorous about it. Cocaine is death and Colombia exports it wholesale.

Now then ,Sweden
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024