Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds 21:59 - Jul 3 with 8243 viewsmoonie

Just fook off and take your white powder with you .

Filthy cheating shites that our fans supported

Arse cringing
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 07:02 - Jul 4 with 1455 viewsSirjohnalot

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 00:52 - Jul 4 by JackBaston

Well I've had nothing but abuse tonight from English fans who are celebrating like theyve won the thing
I honestly have no hate towards England but some of their fans are bells
Im supporting Brazil anyway

Jack, if you are looking to support a team with fans who have no idiots, you’re in for a long wait.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 09:05 - Jul 4 with 1400 viewscostalotta

You’d have to fancy England over Sweden. Let’s be honest here... I thought they played well for most of the game but Colombia still nearly beat them, and that was without their most influential player and a semi crocked Falcao.

Croatia will provide a much sterner test for England and should they get past them then you’d have to say they would have deserved it. for all the attacking threat England have they’ve actually only scored 2 goals from open play, and that was against Panama, and one was a wicked deflection.

(Edited... haha. I got the draw wrong. Should have had the wall chart out!)

Belgium, France, Brazil are all better squads/first eleven. Croatia and Uruguay are at least equal.

I don’t care one way or the other but come on guys...if they did pull it off it would some achievement, and it will make me smile! They’ll never have a better chance .

Personally and as things stand it looks like the winners France or Brazil
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 9:16]
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 09:18 - Jul 4 with 1380 viewsmoonie

I watched in hotel bar with 20 of em.no one crowed
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:14 - Jul 4 with 1338 viewsJackSomething

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:03 - Jul 3 by dickythorpe

Plenty wanted England to win down here. Don't speak for us all moonie

Indeed. I watched in a pub with a fellow Welshman and an Englishman. We were all rooting for England and were delighted they won.

It's England 'fans' like DGT, Perch and Dwight who make it difficult to enjoy England doing well, but they also claim to support the Swans, so every team has it's fair share of idiots supporting them.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:17 - Jul 4 with 1335 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:14 - Jul 4 by JackSomething

Indeed. I watched in a pub with a fellow Welshman and an Englishman. We were all rooting for England and were delighted they won.

It's England 'fans' like DGT, Perch and Dwight who make it difficult to enjoy England doing well, but they also claim to support the Swans, so every team has it's fair share of idiots supporting them.

How dare an English football fan support one of his countries during a major international tournament. I was just as supportive of Wales when they played as well and I'll support them again if they ever qualify once more in my life time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:18 - Jul 4 with 1333 viewsProfessor

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 05:33 - Jul 4 by builthjack

When the rugby autumn internationals start, I hope all you people who are supporting England now, will do the same. Fair play to you all.

There is a world of difference there Builth. Rugby Union the game of the English Public School or the game of the miner and steelworker. Never seen that distinction with Association Football.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:19 - Jul 4 with 1331 viewsProfessor

Really disappointed in Colombia's tactics. A beautiful country and lovely people who deserved more than the thuggery last night.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:24 - Jul 4 with 1325 viewsmoonie

An England " fan" that s your worst post JS .A poor one indeed.

Where have I or the likes of Ray suggested we are fans per se.

I'm stuck with my fetid club and I have two mammoth clubs within 30 mins of my front door but....neither means anything.,not even the filthy hatred of the knobs on here would see me divorce myself from a club that she been part of me for sixty years and my late father for longer ,so please no more of that matey.

I cannot be held responsible as to how people interpret my posts. In fairness,I believe many on here are wind up merchants as I've never heard this stuff said to my face
Login to get fewer ads

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:26 - Jul 4 with 1319 viewsJackSomething

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:12 - Jul 3 by Badlands

The same England players behaving the same way as they do in the Premier League, thugs who foul on the sly and moan their way though games.

How did the ref not see Kane grabbing the Colombian's neck and head and pull him into him?
How the ref not act when. Colombian was deliberately kick in the head?
That was like watching one of our games with Madley in charge?

Tonight we saw the decapitation of football and England sh@ down the throat of its corpse.

It takes an incredibly warped mind to watch those 120 minutes of football and conclude that England were the more guilty party.

Kane did initiate the contact, then let go and went for the ball. The Colombian player then jumped on his back, just when the ref looked in that direction. 100%, nailed on penalty.

The 'deliberate kick in the head' was the lightest brush at most and Falcao did a Neymar in his exaggeration of the contact.

It was a bit like watching Madley in that he completely failed to stamp his authority on the game and let the Colombians run riot. A decent ref would have sent the player off for the headbutt and probably a few more for dissent. To balance it out, Henderson could easily have had a second yellow and Maguire could have been booked for simulation (although he immediately held his hands up and didn't claim the penalty to be fair).

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:27 - Jul 4 with 1316 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:17 - Jul 3 by Sirjohnalot

I don’t understand the, seemingly, genuine dislike of England. In the Euro’s, the vast majority of English people I spoke to wanted us to do well. They’re equallly as baffled by Wales’ dislike of them.

How can we not want a British side to win ?

Outside the ground after the Wales/England game, yes. They'd just beaten us and felt superior, it's how they are. Mixing with them later in the evening when beer had been flowing I got plenty of "sheepsha88ing" jibes on the streets of Lille - it's how they are.

They've scraped past Tunisia & Colombia, lost to a weakened Belgium and won a very easy game. They've looked very poor so far in the tournament yet they think it's there for the taking (and to be fair it is the best chance they'll ever have). The "it's coming home" bullsh/t is really starting to wind me up - it's how they are, cocky and full of self importance.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:27 - Jul 4 with 1313 viewsJackSomething

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:17 - Jul 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How dare an English football fan support one of his countries during a major international tournament. I was just as supportive of Wales when they played as well and I'll support them again if they ever qualify once more in my life time.

It's not that, it's that I think you're a sh*t poster and a poor WUM. Feel free to disagree.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:29 - Jul 4 with 1304 viewsJackSomething

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:24 - Jul 4 by moonie

An England " fan" that s your worst post JS .A poor one indeed.

Where have I or the likes of Ray suggested we are fans per se.

I'm stuck with my fetid club and I have two mammoth clubs within 30 mins of my front door but....neither means anything.,not even the filthy hatred of the knobs on here would see me divorce myself from a club that she been part of me for sixty years and my late father for longer ,so please no more of that matey.

I cannot be held responsible as to how people interpret my posts. In fairness,I believe many on here are wind up merchants as I've never heard this stuff said to my face

Absolutely Perch, not one single post you have ever made suggests that you support Liverpool or England.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:43 - Jul 4 with 1283 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:27 - Jul 4 by Jack_y_Jwc

Outside the ground after the Wales/England game, yes. They'd just beaten us and felt superior, it's how they are. Mixing with them later in the evening when beer had been flowing I got plenty of "sheepsha88ing" jibes on the streets of Lille - it's how they are.

They've scraped past Tunisia & Colombia, lost to a weakened Belgium and won a very easy game. They've looked very poor so far in the tournament yet they think it's there for the taking (and to be fair it is the best chance they'll ever have). The "it's coming home" bullsh/t is really starting to wind me up - it's how they are, cocky and full of self importance.

The constant "It's coming home" remarks are all tongue in cheek from what I have seen. I suspect your confusion over it is similar to how non-Swansea supporters perceive the "You Jack Bastard" chants. You have to be a supporter of the club/nation to understand.

Anyway, it's coming home.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:52 - Jul 4 with 1269 viewsPhil_S

So this one for me is simple.

I don't hate the England football team and much like the other 7 teams also left in the tournament, it makes no odds to me from a football sense which one of them wins the tournament.

What I find nauseating - and why many people end up wanting them to fail - is the media reaction to any win. LAst night was a scrappy win on penalties yet I turned on the TV this morning wondering had I watched the wrong game and there was a beautiful football display and a four goal England win. Football is coming home it was proclaimed on the screen and in the scrolling banners whilst the nation celebrated a great night for English football.

If they are like this after the last 16 imagine what could happen if they went all the way.

If the media showed a level of decorum in reporting it, the hatred in many would reduce
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:58 - Jul 4 with 1263 viewsLohengrin

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:52 - Jul 4 by Phil_S

So this one for me is simple.

I don't hate the England football team and much like the other 7 teams also left in the tournament, it makes no odds to me from a football sense which one of them wins the tournament.

What I find nauseating - and why many people end up wanting them to fail - is the media reaction to any win. LAst night was a scrappy win on penalties yet I turned on the TV this morning wondering had I watched the wrong game and there was a beautiful football display and a four goal England win. Football is coming home it was proclaimed on the screen and in the scrolling banners whilst the nation celebrated a great night for English football.

If they are like this after the last 16 imagine what could happen if they went all the way.

If the media showed a level of decorum in reporting it, the hatred in many would reduce

You can find an easy parallel between that palaver and the way the Welsh media report on rugby, Phil.

Silly season is silly season on either side of Offa’s Dyke.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:15 - Jul 4 with 1245 viewsmoonie

Absolutely bro.

Show me a post where I have said I am an England supporter .

Or a Liverpool supporter .

We re talking " supporter" in he true sense so watch how you reply.

Would you agree this very thread shows massive misinterpretation of simply simple stuff. It's not quantum physics

Eg, look at my initial post ,then peruse th England team snorting coke ... I can't help you much more
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:30 - Jul 4 with 1228 viewsjackandcoke81

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:17 - Jul 3 by Sirjohnalot

I don’t understand the, seemingly, genuine dislike of England. In the Euro’s, the vast majority of English people I spoke to wanted us to do well. They’re equallly as baffled by Wales’ dislike of them.

How can we not want a British side to win ?

I cannot understand why a welsh person would want England to do well, the media would be insufferable. They’re still talking about 1966 for Christ’s sake!
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:33 - Jul 4 with 1221 viewsDarran

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:15 - Jul 4 by moonie

Absolutely bro.

Show me a post where I have said I am an England supporter .

Or a Liverpool supporter .

We re talking " supporter" in he true sense so watch how you reply.

Would you agree this very thread shows massive misinterpretation of simply simple stuff. It's not quantum physics

Eg, look at my initial post ,then peruse th England team snorting coke ... I can't help you much more

If we’re talking supporter in the true sense you’re not a Swansea fan either then are you you dull cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:35 - Jul 4 with 1220 viewsDarran

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:30 - Jul 4 by jackandcoke81

I cannot understand why a welsh person would want England to do well, the media would be insufferable. They’re still talking about 1966 for Christ’s sake!

I was quite astonished this week when my mate posted a photo of the package he received after joining the FAW ticketing membership.

It contained a Spirit Of 58 badge.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:36 - Jul 4 with 1221 viewsmoonie

Welsh media a la rugby even more nauseating

BBC in Wales also as regards the caoital team...in anything.

If you cannot understand it, frankly,you re inward looking . England is a far bigger land and many aren't interested. Yep...not interested .

The media never represents the people.

Now....Sweden ffs
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:43 - Jul 4 with 1212 viewsDarran

Well growing up as a Welsh fan of football I was always led to believe that you want your biggest rivals to do badly so for that reason England can fuçk off.

#ABE

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:49 - Jul 4 with 1209 viewsmoonie

You ve been quiet of late dear friend.
Hope all is well.

Love
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:17 - Jul 4 with 1192 viewsNeath_Jack

I’m looking forward to all you English “supporters” cheering on Cardiff in the premier league next year. What with them being our neighbours and us not being in that league.

Fûck off is it, it’s called sporting rivalry ffs. It’s not about hating the English as some of you are spouting.

I’d support any team in any sport that is playing them lot.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:22 - Jul 4 with 1185 viewsDarran

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:17 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

I’m looking forward to all you English “supporters” cheering on Cardiff in the premier league next year. What with them being our neighbours and us not being in that league.

Fûck off is it, it’s called sporting rivalry ffs. It’s not about hating the English as some of you are spouting.

I’d support any team in any sport that is playing them lot.

Spot on.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:13 - Jul 4 with 1149 viewsPhil_S

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:58 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

You can find an easy parallel between that palaver and the way the Welsh media report on rugby, Phil.

Silly season is silly season on either side of Offa’s Dyke.

Yes you probably can but I don’t read the welsh press or watch the welsh news so largely it goes unnoticed

And it’s a much much smaller scale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024