Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds 21:59 - Jul 3 with 8535 viewsmoonie

Just fook off and take your white powder with you .

Filthy cheating shites that our fans supported

Arse cringing
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:30 - Jul 5 with 1086 viewsomarjack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:14 - Jul 5 by JackSomething

As an aside on that 'disgusting human being by all means':

Story of the day
‘The best moments between press and players are always the impromptu ones rather than the FA’s stage-managed World Cup events.

‘One of the former occurred when a football journalist was FaceTiming his 11-year-old son outside England’s media centre, and saw Dele Alli go past. As the boy is a big fan of the Spurs player, the reporter asked Dele whether he would say hello.

‘Not only did he do that but then spent some time talking to the youngster about their mutual love of the popular computer game Fortnite’ — Charlie Sale, Daily Mail. (Taken from https://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-yes-england-won-but-what-about-rahee

That's from Charlie Sale, one of the grumpiest men in the media. Alli sounds like a right c*nt doesn't he?

As Jack247 said, why can't people just accept that some of us will wish England well for our own reasons and some won't for their own reasons? Making up excuses to root against them like Dele Alli is a disgusting human being says more about your own warped views than anything else.

I've seen Donald Trump holding a black baby once..it does't mean he wouldn't want to lynch him and his entire family if he had the chance.

Alli just showing off to the media.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 12:30]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:58 - Jul 5 with 1063 viewsBobbyBacala

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 00:49 - Jul 5 by omarjack

I don't wish pain and suffering on anyone unless they wish it on others.

But I just can't help but think. If there was that one person who is "harmless" and I really wish him a career ending injury..It's that c*nt Dele Alli. Disgusting human being by all means and a disgrace on the British Isles all together.

The only few English players I don't despise..but just dislike moderately (which is the biggest compliment I can offer) are perhaps Maguire, Alex-Arnold, Butland and maybe Henderson (although he's a woeful player)

But Alli,Trippier,Sterling,Lingard,Dier the dildo,Rashford are despicable creatures.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 0:58]

Apologies if you've answered this before, but why is Alli a 'disgusting human being' and 'a disgrace on the British Isles' and why are the others 'despicable creatures'? I know a few of them like a dive now and then or value themselves highly in contract negotiations, but they're not alone in this as football players. I've no idea what they're like as people and you probably don't either - not sure they deserve elevating to Katie Hopkins and Fred West levels.

I'm pretty indifferent to England winning the cup - my biggest worry is travelling to places like Stoke, Rotherham and Wigan next season and having it rammed down our throats all game. Not really much we can way in response!
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:07 - Jul 5 with 1053 viewsomarjack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:58 - Jul 5 by BobbyBacala

Apologies if you've answered this before, but why is Alli a 'disgusting human being' and 'a disgrace on the British Isles' and why are the others 'despicable creatures'? I know a few of them like a dive now and then or value themselves highly in contract negotiations, but they're not alone in this as football players. I've no idea what they're like as people and you probably don't either - not sure they deserve elevating to Katie Hopkins and Fred West levels.

I'm pretty indifferent to England winning the cup - my biggest worry is travelling to places like Stoke, Rotherham and Wigan next season and having it rammed down our throats all game. Not really much we can way in response!

Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson and the likes aren't even human beings and should be dealt with by brutal force.

But we're talking football here..light stuff and in the end of the day it's just a bunch of grown men kicking a ball around. By that standard..The English squad,especially Alli disgust me. I wish them no harm other than coming back home humiliated. so we can finally put an end to this "bring it home" sh!t.

But Dele Alli..with the emergence of his despicable video..just how horrid...What kind of a disgusting ego maniac films himself being blown by a poor exploited sex worker in front of all his friends? No I'm not conservative or anything but prostitutes deserve way better than this humiliation. And to him it's something to laugh and film while drunk and high. What a vile pig.

As for his "professional" aspect..a disgusting cheating scum..him and the rest of his friends (with few exceptions)..but still I will repeat..this doesn't really go beyond football banter and I don't take it so seriously although it does repulse me.

Still..He's not worse than Andre Gray who wants to burn gays and was just convicted of beating up a woman in Vegas. as an example..
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 13:08]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 14:37 - Jul 5 with 1034 viewspeenemunde

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:07 - Jul 5 by omarjack

Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson and the likes aren't even human beings and should be dealt with by brutal force.

But we're talking football here..light stuff and in the end of the day it's just a bunch of grown men kicking a ball around. By that standard..The English squad,especially Alli disgust me. I wish them no harm other than coming back home humiliated. so we can finally put an end to this "bring it home" sh!t.

But Dele Alli..with the emergence of his despicable video..just how horrid...What kind of a disgusting ego maniac films himself being blown by a poor exploited sex worker in front of all his friends? No I'm not conservative or anything but prostitutes deserve way better than this humiliation. And to him it's something to laugh and film while drunk and high. What a vile pig.

As for his "professional" aspect..a disgusting cheating scum..him and the rest of his friends (with few exceptions)..but still I will repeat..this doesn't really go beyond football banter and I don't take it so seriously although it does repulse me.

Still..He's not worse than Andre Gray who wants to burn gays and was just convicted of beating up a woman in Vegas. as an example..
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 13:08]

Hard man alert. Idiot
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 14:40]
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 15:13 - Jul 5 with 1008 viewsmoonie

About the last poster on this site to be judge of what is vile .

Connor, you really are no judge ,son.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024