Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game 22:21 - Jul 3 with 1639 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:27 - Jul 3 with 1618 viewsjackboy1966

Looks like no recognised left back at the moment to start the season then
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:30 - Jul 3 with 1595 viewsLeonWasGod

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:27 - Jul 3 by jackboy1966

They’ll shoehorn in our record signing midfielder I suspect, into an area where he can’t affect the game. So no difference to usual .
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:43 - Jul 3 with 1543 viewslonglostjack

Gets the winner in extra time and becomes a Swans legend.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:46 - Jul 3 with 1526 viewsjackboy1966

Thought he was missing season start due to operation he had during the close season
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:47 - Jul 3 with 1522 viewsSoberBaker

F*ck him!

AMOW

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 05:37 - Jul 4 with 1362 viewsbuilthjack

Hope he hits a hat trick next game

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 05:54 - Jul 4 with 1354 viewsWhiterockin

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:27 - Jul 3 by jackboy1966

And Nordfeldt, I hope Sweden lose and our players are back ASAP.
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 06:25 - Jul 4 with 1328 viewspeenemunde

An average player at best.
Nothing for England to fear.
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 20:01 - Jul 4 with 1081 viewsBadlands

Especially in their next game.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 20:07 - Jul 4 with 1060 viewsJethroJack

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 06:25 - Jul 4 by peenemunde

An average player at best.
Nothing for England to fear.

Fair play, England meet average players at every training session.
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 20:23 - Jul 4 with 1027 viewssg1912

Isn't Clucas missing the start if the season due to surgery?

I wonder what Tate is up to these days
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 20:48 - Jul 4 with 987 viewspeenemunde

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 20:07 - Jul 4 by JethroJack

Fair play, England meet average players at every training session.

And I suppose you think M O would get in the English squad do you.
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 21:02 - Jul 4 with 940 viewsjack247

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 20:48 - Jul 4 by peenemunde

And I suppose you think M O would get in the English squad do you.

Nowhere near it. England have massively underachieved with the players at their disposal for years.
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:17 - Jul 4 with 877 viewsowainglyndwr

Here Here
Shove it up them son
Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 10:10 - Jul 5 with 793 viewswestwalesed

Good luck to Swans player Martin Olsson in the next game on 22:30 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

They’ll shoehorn in our record signing midfielder I suspect, into an area where he can’t affect the game. So no difference to usual .

That whole thing about Clucas being able to cover at left back was the first ref flag for me last season. Utter nonsense.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024