Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? 06:44 - Jul 4 with 2152 viewsJackfath

Does anyone know of a person or company who will drive a small group around Gower on a pub crawl? If so could you be a love and pop the details here?

Thank you please!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 07:17 - Jul 4 with 2131 viewsdickythorpe

When I went down to the ship inn in port Eynon there was a notice board that had the details of one firm and all the prices to certain destinations.
Give the pub a ring fath.
Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 20:27 - Jul 4 with 1937 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

This guy lives in Gower, his name is Steve Lancey. He and his mate run a business from there, with a mini bus. He’s also a big Swans fan. His mobile is 07776354079.
Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 20:29 - Jul 4 with 1928 viewsAndy1300

How many and when?

Number 1 team in Wales

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 20:32 - Jul 4 with 1920 viewsJackfath

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 20:29 - Jul 4 by Andy1300

How many and when?

24th July, around 10.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 20:35 - Jul 4 with 1910 viewsSwanjaxs

Sat outside the Gower Inn last summer about 7pm on a Saturday evening after walkng my dogs through Illston valley having a quiet drink, lots of families about enjoying the evening sun... well untill a minibus full of pìssed up yobs on a stag turned up in a minibus that had been on an all dayer, the language was absolutely disgusting, thankfully we were about to leave anyway, hope this helps 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 11:08 - Jul 5 with 1735 viewsLord_Bony

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 20:35 - Jul 4 by Swanjaxs

Sat outside the Gower Inn last summer about 7pm on a Saturday evening after walkng my dogs through Illston valley having a quiet drink, lots of families about enjoying the evening sun... well untill a minibus full of pìssed up yobs on a stag turned up in a minibus that had been on an all dayer, the language was absolutely disgusting, thankfully we were about to leave anyway, hope this helps 👍

Exactly.

Ive a feeling that Fath and his pissed up gang of merry men are not going to sit right with the tranquillity of that part of the world.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 11:32 - Jul 5 with 1712 viewsPapaLazarou

Oyster Cabs are usually quite good for this sort of stuff, depending on where you'd want to be starting from.
Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 11:50 - Jul 5 with 1683 viewspikeypaul

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 11:32 - Jul 5 by PapaLazarou

Oyster Cabs are usually quite good for this sort of stuff, depending on where you'd want to be starting from.

Oyster Cabs ? don’t make me laugh.Total rip off firm.

But most of the drivers are nice enough I’ll give them that.

[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 11:59]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 12:56 - Jul 5 with 1630 viewsJackfath

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 11:08 - Jul 5 by Lord_Bony

Exactly.

Ive a feeling that Fath and his pissed up gang of merry men are not going to sit right with the tranquillity of that part of the world.

Probably best not to judge others by your own standards eh?

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 16:26 - Jul 5 with 1561 viewsLord_Bony

Only joking bud

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 16:43 - Jul 5 with 1546 viewsSwanjaxs

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 11:08 - Jul 5 by Lord_Bony

Exactly.

All jokes aside it was cringworthy, not all of them were obnoxious, in fact a couple refused to get off the minibus and looked embarrassed, whereas a couple of lads could barely stand, im not suggesting for one minute JF's party will be anything but courteous and mindful of the surroundings but time and place aye 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Minibus and driver hire for Gower pub visits? on 17:28 - Jul 5 with 1494 viewsJackfath

You chaps clearly don't know me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024