Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
English fans genuine question. 12:01 - Jul 4 with 5161 viewsomarjack

Why do football fans from most countries seem very classy, modest, passionate, charismatic, funny, creative with a nice culture and pretty people? While the English ones seem like a bunch of inbred skinhead on crack jumping and fighting like monkeys? All I see is inbred looking men with crooked teeth shouting with no rhythm in drunken rage. No wonder there are almost no women amongst those hooligans. They'd be sexually attacked for sure.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 12:04]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

English fans genuine question. on 18:21 - Jul 4 with 1873 viewsLeonWasGod

English fans genuine question. on 15:06 - Jul 4 by irishswan546

Have to agree with this post. From a neutral point of view Wales did amazing at the Euros and deserved at least the semi final spot they got.

Agreed. That was no fluke. There was a momentum there that seemed unstoppable. The bigger surprise was that they didn’t go on to reach the final. Everything fell into place, with players peaking at the same time, the team spirit and momentum, etc.

Portugal could have been a different game if Ramsey and Ben weren’t missing. Although it also seemed that they gave up a bit after Belgium - the feeling at the time was that everyone saw that as the pinnacle.

Perch is probably right that it won’t happen again in a hurry. They’re unlikely to have a spine of a team with top class players plus world class Bale at his best again any time soon.
English fans genuine question. on 18:33 - Jul 4 with 1846 viewsBadlands

English fans genuine question. on 13:14 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

I spoke to a few on the train back from paris to london

They said that the russians were attacking small groups inc women and children

Could this be one of the reasons you dont see many women and children at england away matches

The biggest reason they get attacked is because the fans of the 70s got a big rep of being the worst hooligans and other countries fans esp the former eaatern bloc still want to emulate that rep by attacking them

Tbh i feel for the true england fan

Never their fault is it?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

English fans genuine question. on 19:53 - Jul 4 with 1821 viewsTenbySwan

Did anyone see Room 101 when someone wanted to put 3/4 shorts into room 101.

Frank Skinner refused and said "if I put them in what would England fans wear abroad" 😂😂😂😂
English fans genuine question. on 20:38 - Jul 4 with 1798 viewsFireboy2

English fans genuine question. on 17:10 - Jul 4 by karnataka

BTW, who is/was Fireboy1?

I forgot my password because im a bellend so had to register again
English fans genuine question. on 21:29 - Jul 4 with 1763 viewsScotia

This thread has been posted by someone who accused me of being racist? Unbelievable.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 23:00]
English fans genuine question. on 22:51 - Jul 4 with 1724 viewsKilkennyjack

English fans genuine question. on 13:14 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

I spoke to a few on the train back from paris to london

They said that the russians were attacking small groups inc women and children

Could this be one of the reasons you dont see many women and children at england away matches

The biggest reason they get attacked is because the fans of the 70s got a big rep of being the worst hooligans and other countries fans esp the former eaatern bloc still want to emulate that rep by attacking them

Tbh i feel for the true england fan

Are u saying that Russians turn up at England games to attack women and children so that they dont attend England away matches ?

I think that is a bit , well ....unlikely.

More likely is that the drunken English yobs spitting out their race hate songs late into the otherwise calm night is not exactly Royal Ascot.?

The Russians smashed everyone in France, and that obviously needs to be rewritten as the beer belly yobs have lost their reputations in front of the worlds cameras.

All together now ... ‘there’ll be no sheep shaggers in Moscow’ (repeat).

Beware of the Risen People

English fans genuine question. on 23:00 - Jul 4 with 1720 viewsKilkennyjack

English fans genuine question. on 14:56 - Jul 4 by moonie

Yes but qualifying was a novelty and most going for the craic .

That we got to the semis was a fluke let's be honest

It won't happen again

Still,it's a good weekend for the Gogs and Cardiff fans..

This post proves the old saying that stupid is forever.

All the world class preparation, a fluke.
Fantastic support, a fluke.
World class players in Bale and Rambo, a fluke.
Team shape, fluke.
Passing the ball from the back approach, fluke.
Qualification, fluke.
Winning the group, fluke.
Winning last 16 game, fluke.
Winning the quater final (vs Belgium), fluke.
Hal Robson-Kanu scored more than Kane, fluke.

Warra fecking minge ... T.W.A.T.

Plenty of Jacks out there, thousands.

English fans genuine question. on 12:27 - Jul 5 with 1636 viewsomarjack

That's what the English have been up to in Russia. (one of the images is in Wales but it shows typical English buttlickers)

[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 12:28]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

English fans genuine question. on 13:41 - Jul 5 with 1610 viewsmoonie

Fluke.. Indeed. When has he ever repeated it or anything like it. He ll never do it again.

Fluke ,no fookn question
English fans genuine question. on 06:45 - Jul 6 with 1550 viewsKilkennyjack

English fans genuine question. on 13:41 - Jul 5 by moonie

Fluke.. Indeed. When has he ever repeated it or anything like it. He ll never do it again.

Fluke ,no fookn question

The whole point of the welsh effort was that it was a group effort - everyone did their bit, and it was irresistible. The faw, management team, playing squad and the fans.

Remarkable for a small nation.
A brilliant, glorious, positive, inspiring effort which was rightly lauded around the word.

Its not about one person.
You dont like it because its a positive story about modern wales.

Carry on supporting England, you fecking quisling.

English fans genuine question. on 06:56 - Jul 6 with 1542 viewspeenemunde

English fans genuine question. on 06:45 - Jul 6 by Kilkennyjack

The whole point of the welsh effort was that it was a group effort - everyone did their bit, and it was irresistible. The faw, management team, playing squad and the fans.

Remarkable for a small nation.
A brilliant, glorious, positive, inspiring effort which was rightly lauded around the word.

Its not about one person.
You dont like it because its a positive story about modern wales.

Carry on supporting England, you fecking quisling.

Remarkable for a small nation ?
Not really. One major tournament since 1958....is hardly what I’d call remarkable.
If being a pi$$ head was a sport, the Welsh, Irish and Scottish would be world class.
English fans genuine question. on 07:44 - Jul 6 with 1534 viewsKilkennyjack

English fans genuine question. on 06:56 - Jul 6 by peenemunde

Remarkable for a small nation ?
Not really. One major tournament since 1958....is hardly what I’d call remarkable.
If being a pi$$ head was a sport, the Welsh, Irish and Scottish would be world class.

😂😂

Listen when baldy Bobby and the lads won the World Cup it was in their backyard, in black and white, and only about 6 countries had professional teams.

In comparison tbe Wales achievement was far, far more.
Doing better than the midern giants like Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Holland, Russia and Ireland. Plus other smaller football nations like England and the north of Ireland.

Yes the celts can drink for sure, but they know how to behave. And are not hated by people’s across Europe for their yob behaviour.
Mind you, the English piped down quite a bit once the Russians arrived. I wonder why ?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 7:45]

English fans genuine question. on 07:56 - Jul 6 with 1525 viewsChief

English fans genuine question. on 15:02 - Jul 4 by Humpty

Wales deservedly won their group.

Then a slightly fortunate win against Northern Ireland and a fantastic win against Belgium saw them into the semi final.

In what way was reaching the semis a fluke?

I wouldn't say we were fortunate to beat NI, I don't remember them having a chance. We didn't have many either mind but we the better team throughout. The goal was an OG but the defender decided to go for it because HRK was right behind him.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

English fans genuine question. on 08:01 - Jul 6 with 1522 viewsChief

English fans genuine question. on 14:56 - Jul 4 by moonie

Yes but qualifying was a novelty and most going for the craic .

That we got to the semis was a fluke let's be honest

It won't happen again

Still,it's a good weekend for the Gogs and Cardiff fans..

Its comments like this and various digs by you and others about the Wales football team that goes against your whole 'hope England win coz they are British' argument. Don't you consider Wales British?

Your negativity against our own national team is showing you and your WUM agenda right up.

Unless you are genuinely a complete and utter glory hunter. In which case you'll probably end up down the CCS this season.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

English fans genuine question. on 08:20 - Jul 6 with 1514 viewsmoonie

Morning chief

I'm a realist and away from this board,nobody s clown.

Wales have been screwing up all my life . What stands out though are the Scotland debacles where we were robbed by referees but even so we had enough to qualify with the plays we had.

The euros WERE exceptional, and RK s goal a fluke ,obviously.

Without Bale and Ramsey ,we have little .Ash is still out captain and main defender ffs

I truly ,genuinely do not give a shyte about who thinks what about me on here but I won't be referring to people as paedos or telling wholescale lies about other posters as some do.

Inobody yet has explained to me how not wanting England to lose against a foreign team makes me an England supporter . If England lose, I won't give a toss. I wouldn't mind Belgium winning as I don't particularly like Brazil's attitudes not their fans much and my daughters dog is from Mechelen

Come on Bob
English fans genuine question. on 08:53 - Jul 6 with 1501 viewsLord_Bony

English fans genuine question. on 20:38 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

I forgot my password because im a bellend so had to register again

Just drop an email to admin if that happens again.

A new password can be issued,which can be changed your end.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

English fans genuine question. on 10:00 - Jul 6 with 1480 viewsHumpty

English fans genuine question. on 07:56 - Jul 6 by Chief

I wouldn't say we were fortunate to beat NI, I don't remember them having a chance. We didn't have many either mind but we the better team throughout. The goal was an OG but the defender decided to go for it because HRK was right behind him.

Fair enough. I don't mean NI were far the better team but I thought they shaded it slightly. I can't remember Wales creating many chances though I could be wrong.

Either way, anyone who says reaching the semis was a fluke is talking through their arse, or as is more likely, just trolling as usual.
English fans genuine question. on 10:14 - Jul 6 with 1473 viewsmoonie

So all the Celts know how to behave ? Gets worse .

All the Welsh Scots Nd Irish paragons of peace and light when pissed then.

All the English are evil..? Pitiful dreadful embarrassing
English fans genuine question. on 10:16 - Jul 6 with 1470 viewsFireboy2

English fans genuine question. on 08:53 - Jul 6 by Lord_Bony

Just drop an email to admin if that happens again.

A new password can be issued,which can be changed your end.

At the time i did LB but didnt get a reply so registered again
English fans genuine question. on 10:18 - Jul 6 with 1470 viewsMrSwansea

Xenophobic.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

English fans genuine question. (n/t) on 11:22 - Jul 6 with 1449 viewsirishswan546

English fans genuine question. on 10:14 - Jul 6 by moonie

[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 11:45]
English fans genuine question. on 11:43 - Jul 6 with 1441 viewsirishswan546

English fans genuine question. on 10:14 - Jul 6 by moonie

Of course not all behave but most do. In Euros Ireland were commended for their behavior. But you are correct not all behave and I'm sure if you researched you would find articles on a few scumbags from Celtic nations who misbehaved.
In response to your second point, as above you will always find a few scumbags who misbehave that's life sadly and is no different in Rep of Ireland, NI, Wales Scotland or England though levels of scumbags can vary among different cities and countries.
Your third point, no not all English are evil. Percentage wise they probably have same level of scumbags bags as nations listed above, just at tournaments like Euros and world cup historically there always seems to be more or at least there sounds like there are more. If that's down to population size meaning larger # of scumbags there, media focus on their antics, or that some English like to be louder more vocal than others at tournaments and then people just assume they are all scumbags due to the few who fight and cause trouble.
Though have to say haven't heard of too much trouble from any nation at world cup including English so that good to see, though maybe I've missed something.
English fans genuine question. on 11:54 - Jul 6 with 1429 viewsmoonie

Ans of course most English people do.
He'll ,we al had a drink last night and dint trash anyone

You have to accept Killy s constant crap is puerile .

Good and bad everywhere and Welsh no better drinkers than anyone else.

One thing though, in sou Wales and the north of England and Scotland,here is a huge drinking culture ,an historic one borne out of escaping a harsh life.

Once this site gets back to normality I ll quit having to point out the painful truths
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024