Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lack of movement in and out 18:48 - Jul 4 with 1369 viewsmagicdaps10

Dont worry folks, I am sure the board are working hard and have learned from previous years mistakes

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Lack of movement in and out on 18:55 - Jul 4 with 1331 viewsomarjack

We've just missed out on Ken Sema. Early success.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Lack of movement in and out on 19:19 - Jul 4 with 1254 viewsherbie

He had the option of going to a PL team. We can hardly criticize us missing out on this one.
Lack of movement in and out on 19:22 - Jul 4 with 1241 viewsairedale

I’m definitely lacking it.
Lack of movement in and out on 19:24 - Jul 4 with 1228 viewsBadlands

Only Potter's third day with the squad and names we;'d have been looking at were from the perspective of the Premier League.
Hopefully once he has a some clarity we'll see a plan come to life. But not concerned yet.
What does worry me are the munger of players we are thought to be losing.
As far as I was concerned we have had a championship squad to two seasons so the players who leave will have to be replaced with ones who are no better.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Lack of movement in and out on 19:26 - Jul 4 with 1218 viewsvetchonian

Maybe they are letting our new manager and his team assess the squad and work on their targeted acquisitions rather than bringing in someone from Hiws list of past players or players who did well against us

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Lack of movement in and out on 19:27 - Jul 4 with 1217 viewsNeath_Jack

Hang on now then, when we are linked to players and there's no manager in place, there's hell to play on here, "who's buying these players, HJ interfering in recruitment again". Now how long have we had a manager for? How many times has he seen our players in training? And you expect him to have identified and bid for players already?

So what's it to be? Leave it to the manager or let HJ crack on?

You really couldn't make it up with you lot

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lack of movement in and out on 19:28 - Jul 4 with 1212 viewsNeath_Jack

Lack of movement in and out on 18:55 - Jul 4 by omarjack

We've just missed out on Ken Sema. Early success.

Just missed out? How close were we to signing him wuss? Did Potter identify him as a player that would fit his plans?

I'm glad we've got such clued in posters on this board.

Omar and Daps in one thread about transfers, now there's a meeting of minds

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Lack of movement in and out on 19:34 - Jul 4 with 1192 viewsOldjack

Lack of movement in and out on 19:27 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

Hang on now then, when we are linked to players and there's no manager in place, there's hell to play on here, "who's buying these players, HJ interfering in recruitment again". Now how long have we had a manager for? How many times has he seen our players in training? And you expect him to have identified and bid for players already?

So what's it to be? Leave it to the manager or let HJ crack on?

You really couldn't make it up with you lot

the magic goggle box ,will sort out all he needs to know about our players ,if he' on the ball i've no doubt whatsoever he'll want to see a good few go and bring in his own players ,without no interference from anyone .Now that would make a lot a whole lot of fans happier that they are right now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Lack of movement in and out on 19:39 - Jul 4 with 1163 viewsvetchonian

Maybe they are letting our new manager and his team assess the squad and work on their targeted acquisitions rather than bringing in someone from Hiws list of past players or players who did well against us

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024