Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody students 18:56 - Jul 4 with 1769 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5917297/Students-leave-trail-rubbish-inc

The future of the country is in their hands, god help us.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Bloody students on 19:38 - Jul 4 with 1712 viewsBadlands

Easy to point fingers but how many of them live in slum like condition while paying extortionate rents and the landlord doesn't pay for refuses collection?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bloody students on 19:45 - Jul 4 with 1699 viewsjack2jack

Bloody students on 19:38 - Jul 4 by Badlands

Easy to point fingers but how many of them live in slum like condition while paying extortionate rents and the landlord doesn't pay for refuses collection?

Yeah but there is no need to act like pig's though.
The amount of rent they pay does not excuse that type of behaviour.
Be interesting to see if they act like that at home.
Nah! No excuse sorry. Other opinions will be forthcoming no doubt.
Bloody students on 19:52 - Jul 4 with 1684 viewsBadlands

Bloody students on 19:45 - Jul 4 by jack2jack

Yeah but there is no need to act like pig's though.
The amount of rent they pay does not excuse that type of behaviour.
Be interesting to see if they act like that at home.
Nah! No excuse sorry. Other opinions will be forthcoming no doubt.

When my son left his private rental in London the landlord's instruction was to put everything in bin bags and leave them outside the front door! Having seen bags of filth rotting in the street for weeks the year before he brought half a dozen bags back to us to get rid of. We never put much in our collections so it wasn't. problem.

I'm not condoning the behaviour but I am also seeing comments suggesting these properties have been in a state for months and some are not occupied by students.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bloody students on 19:58 - Jul 4 with 1675 viewsjack2jack

Bloody students on 19:52 - Jul 4 by Badlands

When my son left his private rental in London the landlord's instruction was to put everything in bin bags and leave them outside the front door! Having seen bags of filth rotting in the street for weeks the year before he brought half a dozen bags back to us to get rid of. We never put much in our collections so it wasn't. problem.

I'm not condoning the behaviour but I am also seeing comments suggesting these properties have been in a state for months and some are not occupied by students.

Fair point, seems that the Council maybe accountable in some cases by that token.
Recycling and refuse collection seems to be a problem area in some LA's
Bloody students on 20:10 - Jul 4 with 1660 viewsraynor94

Pay? I live in Mount Pleasant and had a gut full of the dirty gits, is it really that difficult to recycle and put black bags out. And they are supposed to be the educated one's.

Yes some are slums, but that's through their own making

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bloody students on 21:02 - Jul 4 with 1580 viewsFlashberryjack

Bloody students on 20:10 - Jul 4 by raynor94

Pay? I live in Mount Pleasant and had a gut full of the dirty gits, is it really that difficult to recycle and put black bags out. And they are supposed to be the educated one's.

They're probably to busy demonstrating at rallies to save the planet and other environmental issues to worry about their own bins.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bloody students on 21:09 - Jul 4 with 1566 viewsMrSwerve

Bloody students on 20:10 - Jul 4 by raynor94

Not long now until they're out of your hair.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bloody students on 21:09 - Jul 4 with 1564 viewscentrestandswan

Bloody students on 21:02 - Jul 4 by Flashberryjack

They're probably to busy demonstrating at rallies to save the planet and other environmental issues to worry about their own bins.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

Bloody students on 21:12 - Jul 4 with 1558 viewsraynor94

Bloody students on 21:09 - Jul 4 by MrSwerve

Not long now until they're out of your hair.

Until the next lot arrive

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bloody students on 21:20 - Jul 4 with 1540 viewsMrSwerve

Bloody students on 21:12 - Jul 4 by raynor94

Until the next lot arrive

I assume you know that UWTSD mount pleasant campus is closing next month?

That's probably the bulk of the students in that area gone...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bloody students on 21:24 - Jul 4 with 1530 viewsLeonWasGod

Nothing to do with it. You just have to walk round Beynmill and Uplands on bin day to see the lazy bastards can’t put their bins out properly. You don’t need money to put the right things in the right bags at thevright time.

I’m sure I was the same though!
Bloody students on 21:30 - Jul 4 with 1510 viewsmajorraglan

It’s disgusting, but there are plenty of dirty ......... about, it’s not just students.

I am not disputing the story, but lots of those pictures were the same location but shot from different angles. It’s the Daily Mail, so I tend to take things I read in it with a pinch of salt.

Where we live, the council operate a large item refuse collection service, you just pay up and they come and take up to 3 items away, so you would put your old 3 piece suite out in your garden for collection.
Bloody students on 21:40 - Jul 4 with 1482 viewsFlashberryjack

Bloody students on 21:30 - Jul 4 by majorraglan

It’s disgusting, but there are plenty of dirty ......... about, it’s not just students.

I am not disputing the story, but lots of those pictures were the same location but shot from different angles. It’s the Daily Mail, so I tend to take things I read in it with a pinch of salt.

Where we live, the council operate a large item refuse collection service, you just pay up and they come and take up to 3 items away, so you would put your old 3 piece suite out in your garden for collection.

£20 is fair price for three items, I've used it many times.....those c*nts that won't pay and just fly tip do my f*ckin head in.

Hello

Bloody students on 09:28 - Jul 5 with 1311 viewsMrSwansea

The youth are a byproduct of generations before. You old moaners created this mess.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Bloody students on 21:00 - Jul 5 with 1165 viewsSwanzay

A small taster of the shite left in Uplands and Brynmill

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/furniture-condoms-rotting-food-lef
Bloody students on 21:32 - Jul 5 with 1141 viewsFlashberryjack

Bloody students on 09:28 - Jul 5 by MrSwansea

The youth are a byproduct of generations before. You old moaners created this mess.

The old moaners as you put it, would have given them a boot up their ar*se, it's the modern day parents that can be blamed for the youth of today.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024