Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kick off 1 month away 21:14 - Jul 4 with 1296 viewsthornabyswan

How is the new squad shaping up.
Have we signed anyone yet.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Kick off 1 month away on 21:28 - Jul 4 with 1246 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m sure someone on here said they were expecting/hoping for progress this week. I suppose there are 2 days left...

Nothing will happen until players are out the door and nothing will happen there for some time, because the Yanks are useless at this. We might as well accept that now. And if by some miracle we do get ourselves sorted well before the first game it’ll be a nice surprise.
Kick off 1 month away on 21:34 - Jul 4 with 1230 viewsmajorraglan

Club needs to get its skates on, or it will end up like being a last minute rush job like most of the r3cent windows and we know how they ended up.
Kick off 1 month away on 21:37 - Jul 4 with 1217 viewsjackboy1966

I just hope no player not committed to us for next season plays in the friendly next week and after. Hope we not looking after others before looking after ourselves
Kick off 1 month away on 21:42 - Jul 4 with 1200 viewsFlashberryjack

We haven't bought anyone yet, but we are looking.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kick off 1 month away on 23:04 - Jul 4 with 1053 viewsPentyrchJack

Deja vu......why spoil a hugely successful formula

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Kick off 1 month away on 23:12 - Jul 4 with 1032 viewskarnataka

Kick off 1 month away on 23:04 - Jul 4 by PentyrchJack

Deja vu......why spoil a hugely successful formula

Einstein said something like : insanity is repeating the same actions over and over again and expecting different results.
Kick off 1 month away on 08:10 - Jul 5 with 899 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Kick off 1 month away on 21:34 - Jul 4 by majorraglan

Club needs to get its skates on, or it will end up like being a last minute rush job like most of the r3cent windows and we know how they ended up.

We've only just got a fecking Manager no chance of players yet, in the most important season in years!!!
Kick off 1 month away on 09:04 - Jul 5 with 844 viewsN_T_J

Can see the headlines
'After GP has seen the squad, he has said this squad is good enough, we only need to get 1 striker in so we will look for the right target in the January sales'
Login to get fewer ads

Kick off 1 month away on 09:32 - Jul 5 with 787 views34dfgdf54

Kick off 1 month away on 21:28 - Jul 4 by LeonWasGod

I’m sure someone on here said they were expecting/hoping for progress this week. I suppose there are 2 days left...

Nothing will happen until players are out the door and nothing will happen there for some time, because the Yanks are useless at this. We might as well accept that now. And if by some miracle we do get ourselves sorted well before the first game it’ll be a nice surprise.

That was me.

I wasn't concerned at the start of the week, but I am now. I thought there would have been movemenet, even if it was players going out to release funds would have been something. The problem we have, which is out of our control, alot of business won't be done until after the World Cup, this leaves us very little time to complete what will be a big rebuild job.
Kick off 1 month away on 09:40 - Jul 5 with 772 viewsomarjack

Kick off 1 month away on 09:32 - Jul 5 by 34dfgdf54

That was me.

I wasn't concerned at the start of the week, but I am now. I thought there would have been movemenet, even if it was players going out to release funds would have been something. The problem we have, which is out of our control, alot of business won't be done until after the World Cup, this leaves us very little time to complete what will be a big rebuild job.

Selling Fabianski didn't release any cash, It basically deleted some debt we owed to West Ham.

Selling Mesa for 5-6 m is obviously not enough for any major action.

Unfortunately we won't see much movement until Mawson and Jordan are off..That's where the big cash will come from.

Plus the owners don't want to add to the wage bill while still have the big earners on the payroll. They want to offload first (at least Bony and Andre wages) before introducing new recruits.

But we should also consider that it's very reasonable that we're failing to get deals done because obviously we're a championship club now with a poor reputation. And sometimes players wait for better opportunities before rushing to join..Just like how Sema would have missed on a PL contract if he rushed and joined us weeks ago.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Kick off 1 month away on 09:47 - Jul 5 with 751 viewsLord_Bony

Kick off 1 month away on 21:42 - Jul 4 by Flashberryjack

We haven't bought anyone yet, but we are looking.

Our investors are shrewd business people.

They're just biding time waiting for the last minute bargain basement deals.

(the left overs).

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Kick off 1 month away on 09:49 - Jul 5 with 742 viewsmagicdaps10

This is the mess Jenkins and co have created.

Money has to be brought in before we move for players. It appears the ness from previous summers is counting this summer.
Players will leave late in the window and we will desperately spend money on anything, not what is needed........and the cycle will continue.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024