Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely 22:00 - Jul 4 with 6215 viewsDarran

There’s another Novichok nerve agent poisoning near Salisbury. 😮

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:36 - Jul 5 with 2798 viewspeenemunde

And no doubt some will believe the Russians are responsible 🤣
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:41 - Jul 5 with 2801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:36 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

And no doubt some will believe the Russians are responsible 🤣

Theresa May and Boris have got good odds on the tournament being abandoned

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:09 - Jul 5 with 2761 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:41 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Theresa May and Boris have got good odds on the tournament being abandoned

They are cowards.
The idea the Russians are responsible is now beyond a joke and shows how stupid these politicians think your average person is.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:48 - Jul 5 with 2728 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:09 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

They are cowards.
The idea the Russians are responsible is now beyond a joke and shows how stupid these politicians think your average person is.

Are there any dead pets yet .

I’d wager this is a load of bollox yet again

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:00 - Jul 5 with 2707 viewsKilkennyjack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:09 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

They are cowards.

First time i have ever agreed with anything you have said.

On this, you are correct.

Beware of the Risen People

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:08 - Jul 5 with 2690 viewsKilkennyjack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:48 - Jul 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

Are there any dead pets yet .

I’d wager this is a load of bollox yet again

Its standing policy to seal any pets in the house (aka crime scene), leave them slowly starve to death, and then take their bodies to a handy local top secret experimental location like Porton Down to incinerate all the corpses.

All perfectly understandable from our very own military experts ..,move along now, nothing here to see ...!!

Beware of the Risen People

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:31 - Jul 6 with 2540 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So Novichok is deadly but hasn't killed anyone, it should kill in seconds but takes 5 hours to show symptoms, can survive 4 months but can't survive a baby wipe, lives next door to Porton Down but came from Russia.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:36 - Jul 6 with 2530 viewstrampie

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:31 - Jul 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

So Novichok is deadly but hasn't killed anyone, it should kill in seconds but takes 5 hours to show symptoms, can survive 4 months but can't survive a baby wipe, lives next door to Porton Down but came from Russia.

That is about the size of it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:37 - Jul 6 with 2526 viewstrampie

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 08:08 - Jul 5 by Kilkennyjack

Its standing policy to seal any pets in the house (aka crime scene), leave them slowly starve to death, and then take their bodies to a handy local top secret experimental location like Porton Down to incinerate all the corpses.

All perfectly understandable from our very own military experts ..,move along now, nothing here to see ...!!

Yip.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:09 - Jul 6 with 2450 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 20:31 - Jul 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Yep, the Russians were so relaxed about the fact that it was not theirs the first time round that they lied to the world about the Swiss lab report...

As you were you dribbling imbecile.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 00:18 - Jul 7 with 2427 viewsJack_Meoff

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:09 - Jul 6 by DJack

Yep, the Russians were so relaxed about the fact that it was not theirs the first time round that they lied to the world about the Swiss lab report...

You seem to have a dog in this fight DJ. Any mention of this you're all over it like a rash. Have been since the start. Complete with insults. You're good, man, I'll give you that, if a tad transparent.

It's pretty amusing, in fairness.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 0:25]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 00:30 - Jul 7 with 2413 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 00:18 - Jul 7 by Jack_Meoff

You seem to have a dog in this fight DJ. Any mention of this you're all over it like a rash. Have been since the start. Complete with insults. You're good, man, I'll give you that, if a tad transparent.

It's pretty amusing, in fairness.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 0:25]

More tinfoil from you.

When Skippy/Dippy posted arsedribble I was all over him like a rash. When other posters post arsedribble I'm all over them. As I'm transparent to you, please educate the rest of the readers to myself and my action, go on.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 01:12 - Jul 7 with 2375 viewsJack_Meoff

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 00:30 - Jul 7 by DJack

More tinfoil from you.

When Skippy/Dippy posted arsedribble I was all over him like a rash. When other posters post arsedribble I'm all over them. As I'm transparent to you, please educate the rest of the readers to myself and my action, go on.

When both 'chemical weapon' attacks/incidents happened earlier on in the year (Syria/Salisbury) your whole raison d'etre was to support the official narratives, despite there being massive discrepancies in both stories. That was your evident role in the threads involved.

Like I said, as soon as there was a development on the narrative you were there - promoting the establishment narrative. Every time. Called me a 'fantasist' I believe.

What else was your motive to be involved in the said threads to that extent?

You believe your country is the 'good guy' in said geopolitical issues?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 1:46]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 01:50 - Jul 7 with 2349 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 01:12 - Jul 7 by Jack_Meoff

When both 'chemical weapon' attacks/incidents happened earlier on in the year (Syria/Salisbury) your whole raison d'etre was to support the official narratives, despite there being massive discrepancies in both stories. That was your evident role in the threads involved.

Like I said, as soon as there was a development on the narrative you were there - promoting the establishment narrative. Every time. Called me a 'fantasist' I believe.

There are always discrepancies as quotes (official) are often taken out of context, are often given before the actual "evidence" is known and sometimes before the official line is given - and the official line can be different to actual evidence due to diplomatic pressure, intelligence needs and internal differences on the meaning of words. I could equally note that " your evident role in the threads " was to push the Russian disinformation role but I didn't as I believe that you posted what narrative that you believe'd to be true and I try always to be honest.

As I had some knowledge on the subject I tried to counter baseless, uninformed comments and whataboutery.

As to my motive to be involved in the thread, I have in part covered it above and I will add that I'm aware of the danger of Putin and his Russian Mafia supporters and their use of bots to push disinformation and polarise opinion in western nations.

As to you being called a fantasist...some of your posts on those threads, your post of the Bilderberg/illuminati type, Fiat currencies and those engineering them and you hinting that I'm a government shill - they make me question you. That said, as I noted above, I believe that you post what narrative that you actually believe in so I engage with you as I trust that you are honest as you can be from your perspective.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 01:55 - Jul 7 with 2346 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 01:12 - Jul 7 by Jack_Meoff

Extra post to cover your edit...

"You believe your country is the 'good guy' in said geopolitical issues?"

Go back to the threads that you've commented on and read what I said about geopolitics/oil/politicians - short answer ... do I fûck!

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:39 - Jul 7 with 2291 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 00:30 - Jul 7 by DJack

More tinfoil from you.

Educate what exactly ?
You believe the Russians are responsible, shows just how dull you are.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:11 - Jul 7 with 2282 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 23:09 - Jul 6 by DJack

Classy stuff

Hope you are not to hung over

Here’s a bit of fantasy about Douma

Read it over a strong coffe

[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 7:21]

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:34 - Jul 7 with 2177 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 06:39 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Educate what exactly ?
You believe the Russians are responsible, shows just how dull you are.

I might be dull but I'm not a LIAR...I don't make up phantom events claiming to be in a Harvester pub, a pub which is not a Harvester pub. Go away LIAR.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:44 - Jul 7 with 2170 viewsHumpty

For those who think this has nothing to do with the Russians, could you tell us who you think was responsible please?

And what was their motive?
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:45 - Jul 7 with 2170 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 07:11 - Jul 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Classy stuff

Hope you are not to hung over

Here’s a bit of fantasy about Douma

Read it over a strong coffe

[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 7:21]

As you are very hard of thinking I'll keep it simple (we have been here before)...

Why would I be hung over?

Why bring in the Douma event when I replied to you over the Novichok attack in the UK? By the way you have still not countered my point " If Russia were not in any way culpable for Salisbury why did they lie to the whole world about the OPCW's Swiss lab report?" Take your time...

Seeing as you mentioned the OPCW report any thoughts on the fact that Russia and Syria delayed OPCW access by a week even though they had secured the area, with the exception of the "unidentified" gunman?

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:50 - Jul 7 with 2156 viewsHumpty

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:45 - Jul 7 by DJack

As you are very hard of thinking I'll keep it simple (we have been here before)...

Why would I be hung over?

Why bring in the Douma event when I replied to you over the Novichok attack in the UK? By the way you have still not countered my point " If Russia were not in any way culpable for Salisbury why did they lie to the whole world about the OPCW's Swiss lab report?" Take your time...

Seeing as you mentioned the OPCW report any thoughts on the fact that Russia and Syria delayed OPCW access by a week even though they had secured the area, with the exception of the "unidentified" gunman?

Also the OPCW has just been given new powers to investigate who was responsible for such attacks, not just what took place.

This new measure was pushed by the UK. Guess who opposed it?
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:55 - Jul 7 with 2138 viewspeenemunde

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:34 - Jul 7 by DJack

I might be dull but I'm not a LIAR...I don't make up phantom events claiming to be in a Harvester pub, a pub which is not a Harvester pub. Go away LIAR.

You definitely are dull that is one thing we agree on.
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:58 - Jul 7 with 2137 viewsHumpty

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:55 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

Who did it Pee and why?
Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 15:06 - Jul 7 with 2116 viewsDJack

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 14:55 - Jul 7 by peenemunde

And you are definitely a LIAR.

Just as the Russian World Cup is ticking over nicely on 15:07 - Jul 7 with 2109 viewsGroo

It amazes me how some people hate their own Country so much they immediately take any other Countries side, even aggressive governments who is well known to be responsible for attacks on their own Countrymen in other Countries.

We all know our own Country is not whiter that white and we have plenty of history that is not good to say the least.

I have no idea who is responsible for the poisonings and I have no inside information and can only have an opinion not a known fact.

But to take the side of a Country like Russia, who's objectives are to cause harm on Countries like Britain and are actively disrupting British interests is beyond belief.

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024