Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... 23:07 - Jul 4 with 1928 viewsTheResurrection

... to step aside. Him, the 2 Viv's, Ron Knuska and anyone else that's been festering for too long on there.

By fack have they had their fair share of time on board and nobody could ever argue it's been a successful reign.

I fear they will ONCE AGAIN decide to continue in their roles on the Trust Board and ONCE AGAIN there will be no real change.

I am genuinely shocked they think the Trust is more about themselves than the good of the Football Club so please, get behind any sort of campaign to plead with them to step aside.

I've asked them on the Trust site for members only in the hope they will communicate with me, and possibly others.

If you feel the same, chip in and make yourself heard

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1048078655332650?ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_comment

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:08 - Jul 4 with 1916 viewsDarran

Are you standing for election?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:32 - Jul 4 with 1877 viewsKilkennyjack

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:08 - Jul 4 by Darran

Are you standing for election?

Sure to be .... 😂😂😂

Beware of the Risen People

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:35 - Jul 4 with 1866 viewsDarran

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:32 - Jul 4 by Kilkennyjack

Sure to be .... 😂😂😂

Vote Box Office. 🤣

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:50 - Jul 4 with 1819 viewsDippy

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:35 - Jul 4 by Darran

Vote Box Office. 🤣

F*cking box office?.. I could quite easily change his life tomorrow. And he calls me a retard.

Simpleton c*nt.

Poll: Cooper Out

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:03 - Jul 5 with 1801 viewsTheResurrection

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 23:50 - Jul 4 by Dippy

F*cking box office?.. I could quite easily change his life tomorrow. And he calls me a retard.

Simpleton c*nt.

You need to get your own shot together you facking freak. Fack off you weirdo.

For the rest, the closed doors Trust page is infested with old duffers just on there to wallow in their own stale piss.

Time to make a change on the Trust.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:17 - Jul 5 with 1778 viewsDippy

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:03 - Jul 5 by TheResurrection

For the rest, the closed doors Trust page is infested with old duffers just on there to wallow in their own stale piss.

You're a 14 year old child.. go and grow up a little.

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:30 - Jul 5 with 1770 viewsTheResurrection

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:17 - Jul 5 by Dippy

You're a 14 year old child.. go and grow up a little.

Post your nonsense somewhere else chump, not interested.

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:35 - Jul 5 with 1763 viewsDippy

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:30 - Jul 5 by TheResurrection

Post your nonsense somewhere else chump, not interested.

Well, if you could actually get anywhere near the current trust representatives level, they'd might actually listen to you.

But your inner child is evident.

You lack respect, it's obvious.. that superiority complex is also eating away at you.

You need a look in the mirror to have a word with your inner c*nt, because there's no inner bollocks in you.

Login to get fewer ads

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:51 - Jul 5 with 1751 viewsbonymine

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:03 - Jul 5 by TheResurrection

Chrissie we’ve had our differences on here but that said I know your heart is in the right place and you have ‘our Club’s ‘ best interests at heart so I fully endorse your nomination to the Trust ........go shake them up for the benefit of OUR Club 👍👍💪

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 07:28 - Jul 5 with 1595 viewsmoonie

I agree with Chris .I think.
We haven't moved on and are going backwards .

Trust seems superfluous . I d rather we didn't have one just owners who give a shite a d a chairman who is competent .

Worrying
Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 08:07 - Jul 5 with 1547 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Waste of time, they will do what they want to, it won't make any difference!
Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 08:22 - Jul 5 with 1526 viewsChief

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 07:28 - Jul 5 by moonie

I agree with Chris .I think.
We haven't moved on and are going backwards .

Trust seems superfluous . I d rather we didn't have one just owners who give a shite a d a chairman who is competent .

Worrying

I think we all want owners who a give a shite and a competent chairman! Unfortunately that's not currently what we have.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 10:08 - Jul 5 with 1420 viewsShaky

Impeccable timing as always, with the Saviour launching his campaign to reform the Trust board exactly 53 minutes before the midnight deadline for filing nominations.

This is a joke, intentionally so or not.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 10:10]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 10:38 - Jul 5 with 1375 viewsWingstandwood

These votes? Where do they get counted? Any transparency? Any independent and impartial individual/group that monitors the voting count?

Do the 'festering' clique happen to count the votes themselves or does someone outside of the organisation do it?

Argus!

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 10:46 - Jul 5 with 1352 viewsTheResurrection

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 10:08 - Jul 5 by Shaky

Impeccable timing as always, with the Saviour launching his campaign to reform the Trust board exactly 53 minutes before the midnight deadline for filing nominations.

This is a joke, intentionally so or not.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 10:10]

I genuinely cannot be doing with the likes of you and psycho Dipstick this season. I'll do my best to give you a big swerve.

But what's wrong with asking Alan, the 2 Viv's etc to not put themselves up for election?

I'm not standing, but I would be genuinely happy to see new blood given a go.

If they stand again they are simply taking the piss. Their self importance in thinking they are the facking Trust is absurd.

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 11:21 - Jul 5 with 1310 viewsShaky

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 10:46 - Jul 5 by TheResurrection

I genuinely cannot be doing with the likes of you and psycho Dipstick this season. I'll do my best to give you a big swerve.

But what's wrong with asking Alan, the 2 Viv's etc to not put themselves up for election?

If they stand again they are simply taking the piss. Their self importance in thinking they are the facking Trust is absurd.

Those people need to be replaced by others actually standing for election to comply with the Trust's rules regarding required numbers of directors, don't you know?

And when somebody actually stood up recently well organised and in good time looking for nominations, all you could do was take the piss cos his name was Rupert.

Look at yourself, and what you have become.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 11:23 - Jul 5 with 1306 viewsTheResurrection

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 11:21 - Jul 5 by Shaky

Those people need to be replaced by others actually standing for election to comply with the Trust's rules regarding required numbers of directors, don't you know?

And when somebody actually stood up recently well organised and in good time looking for nominations, all you could do was take the piss cos his name was Rupert.

Look at yourself, and what you have become.

Take the piss? That's banter in this country you silly facking monk.

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 11:25 - Jul 5 with 1301 viewsShaky

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 11:23 - Jul 5 by TheResurrection

Take the piss? That's banter in this country you silly facking monk.

Whether you want to refer to it as banter or taking the piss, the real world impact on removing those individuals from the Trust board was precisely zero.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 11:30 - Jul 5 with 1289 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 00:51 - Jul 5 by bonymine

Chrissie we’ve had our differences on here but that said I know your heart is in the right place and you have ‘our Club’s ‘ best interests at heart so I fully endorse your nomination to the Trust ........go shake them up for the benefit of OUR Club 👍👍💪

STID Together Stronger 💪💪💪💪

Yes, we need someone who would vociferously stand up to the American owners and give Huw and co a jolly hard time. Oh, perhaps not in that case

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 15:23 - Jul 5 with 1149 viewsDarran

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 10:46 - Jul 5 by TheResurrection

I'm not standing

Putting our differences aside it’s a shame you can’t see how fuçking stupid you look.

Can we all get behind a campaign to plea with Alan Lewis & Co on the Trust... on 16:20 - Jul 5 with 1076 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How much do you get paid ??

What do you have to do ??

What if they want to sell at a profit, keep schtum yea ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024