Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a great World Cup so far. 06:39 - Jul 5 with 1546 viewspeenemunde

Well done to the Russians......👍
What a great World Cup so far. on 06:48 - Jul 5 with 1541 viewsairedale

Yes indeed, I think a lot of us have been very surprised.
What a great World Cup so far. on 07:22 - Jul 5 with 1512 viewsmoonie

Credit where credit is due. Looks to be a superb organised affair. Seems the Hoolies have been sidelined .
What a great World Cup so far. on 07:24 - Jul 5 with 1510 viewsDr_Winston

I suspect that a lot of the hoolies have had a knock on the door from the FSB and an invitation to spend a few years in Siberia if they act up on home turf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What a great World Cup so far. on 07:25 - Jul 5 with 1509 viewspeenemunde

If you listen to the government and bbc etc....it was to dangerous to go to Russia.
What a great World Cup so far. on 11:50 - Jul 5 with 1447 viewsFergal

What a great World Cup so far. on 07:22 - Jul 5 by moonie

Credit where credit is due. Looks to be a superb organised affair. Seems the Hoolies have been sidelined .

And the racists too.

Weird.
What a great World Cup so far. on 12:05 - Jul 5 with 1425 viewsTom1912

What a great World Cup so far. on 07:25 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

If you listen to the government and bbc etc....it was to dangerous to go to Russia.

There were definitely valid concerns beforehand but fair play to Russia, it's been run superbly.
What a great World Cup so far. on 12:12 - Jul 5 with 1410 viewsomarjack

I have to admit, So far it's been an excellent tournament, well managed and no major incidents. Well done Russia.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What a great World Cup so far. on 12:47 - Jul 5 with 1394 viewsshandyjack

a Russia v England SF should make for interesting viewing off the pitch, especially if England win

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

What a great World Cup so far. on 12:52 - Jul 5 with 1384 viewsNeath_Jack

What a great World Cup so far. on 07:24 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

I suspect that a lot of the hoolies have had a knock on the door from the FSB and an invitation to spend a few years in Siberia if they act up on home turf.

Suspect? It's been widely reported as being the case.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What a great World Cup so far. on 12:58 - Jul 5 with 1365 viewshobo

What a great World Cup so far. on 07:25 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

I remember some posters on here saying anyone who traveled to Russia 'had a death wish'
What a great World Cup so far. on 17:31 - Jul 5 with 1291 viewsDr_Winston

What a great World Cup so far. on 12:52 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

Suspect? It's been widely reported as being the case.

Hadn't seen any reports. Not a surprising act to be honest.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What a great World Cup so far. on 17:40 - Jul 5 with 1275 viewspeenemunde

What a great World Cup so far. on 12:58 - Jul 5 by hobo

I remember some posters on here saying anyone who traveled to Russia 'had a death wish'

Brain washed fools.
If the bbc said the moon was made out of cheese, they’d believe it.
What a great World Cup so far. on 17:43 - Jul 5 with 1267 viewsairedale

What a great World Cup so far. on 17:40 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

Brain washed fools.
If the bbc said the moon was made out of cheese, they’d believe it.

What do you mean?
What a great World Cup so far. on 17:50 - Jul 5 with 1265 viewspeenemunde

What a great World Cup so far. on 17:31 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

Hadn't seen any reports. Not a surprising act to be honest.

I posted on here a while ago, that I was listening to an Russian affairs expert on the radio who said,
this World Cup is Putin’s moment in the sun and any football violence would be met with a brutal response from the police.

He also laughed at reports from the media and politicians in this country who were predicting mayhem. To quote Donald Trump, the words he used were “fake news”.
What a great World Cup so far. on 19:12 - Jul 5 with 1220 viewsmoonie

On the money again,pee. No fooker in their right mind would trash Russia. It's never gonna happen .unlike this pitiful PC country of the free spirited ,Ruskies aren't that arsed about prisoners rights, human rights or are in any way influenced about what other countries feel about them.

A disgusting country but you have to admire them in this regard .

We ve raised a whole generation of fook wits
What a great World Cup so far. on 19:16 - Jul 5 with 1210 viewsOldjack

Two super games the rest average or shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What a great World Cup so far. on 19:21 - Jul 5 with 1207 viewsperplex

The powers that be in this country will now have to find some other propaganda to show the British public how bad countries like Russia are, should be easy though as the British are a naïve and gullible bunch who believe everything they see on tv, I`d put 70% of the muppets on here in the same category as well.
What a great World Cup so far. on 19:36 - Jul 5 with 1192 viewsLeonWasGod

What a great World Cup so far. on 07:24 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

There’s an alternative view that the ‘hoolies’ may be a lot closer to the establishment out there than s lot of people realise. That could explain how easy it’s been to keep them quiet.

But that sounds like a batshit crazy view.

There’s also a view that it’s an amazing ‘coincidence’ that as soon as Russia starts to get good press, our government accuses them of terrorist attacks on uk soil.

The world’s gone friggin mad. The internet has a lot to answer for.
What a great World Cup so far. on 20:03 - Jul 5 with 1173 viewspeenemunde

What a great World Cup so far. on 19:36 - Jul 5 by LeonWasGod

There’s an alternative view that the ‘hoolies’ may be a lot closer to the establishment out there than s lot of people realise. That could explain how easy it’s been to keep them quiet.

But that sounds like a batshit crazy view.

There’s also a view that it’s an amazing ‘coincidence’ that as soon as Russia starts to get good press, our government accuses them of terrorist attacks on uk soil.

The world’s gone friggin mad. The internet has a lot to answer for.

It’s not as crazy as you may think.
Lots of Russian hooligans are nationalists and they want the world to see Russia in a positive light during this World Cup.
What a great World Cup so far. on 20:05 - Jul 5 with 1169 viewspeenemunde

What a great World Cup so far. on 19:12 - Jul 5 by moonie

On the money again,pee. No fooker in their right mind would trash Russia. It's never gonna happen .unlike this pitiful PC country of the free spirited ,Ruskies aren't that arsed about prisoners rights, human rights or are in any way influenced about what other countries feel about them.

A disgusting country but you have to admire them in this regard .

We ve raised a whole generation of fook wits

Fook wits......definitely.
The country is mental.
What a great World Cup so far. on 00:06 - Jul 6 with 1110 viewsDJack

What a great World Cup so far. on 20:03 - Jul 5 by peenemunde

It’s not as crazy as you may think.
Lots of Russian hooligans are nationalists and they want the world to see Russia in a positive light during this World Cup.

Once in a bluemoon you get something right/nearly right...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What a great World Cup so far. on 00:50 - Jul 6 with 1084 viewsLord_Bony

Russia is a beautiful country with friendly people although Moscow remains one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Well done the Russian federation for a great World Cup. Many more people will now visit Russia as a result.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What a great World Cup so far. on 14:17 - Jul 6 with 996 viewskarnataka

What a great World Cup so far. on 12:47 - Jul 5 by shandyjack

a Russia v England SF should make for interesting viewing off the pitch, especially if England win

England win? I don't think the 'powers that be' would want that to happen, they want Russia in the final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024