Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell before we buy. 18:09 - Jul 5 with 5101 viewsDaggyjack

What is this nonsense??
We have moved on Fabianski, Ki, Mesa and Rangel. Tammy has gone back, Leon has stopped playing and almost certainly we will sell the Ayews, Bony and Mawson.
So why can't we afford to buy the Yeovil Town full back until more are offloaded? ?
Are we going to be in another Siggy situation and wait until a week or two before the start of the season before we sell the rest of the players to bring in new ones?
Surely not.
Sell before we buy. on 20:20 - Jul 5 with 1612 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 20:17 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

It was aimed at you. I wouldnt aim at you over one little thing....its been a build up of a few little digs at me and the same goes for Raynor.

Yeah, I can be a nasty man when I want but it does take a continuous supply before I get to that stage......so dont act the innocent with me.

By the way, I answered your question as simply as you requested.

I cant see how that question relates to what I believe will happen, what I posted further back in this post.
I will however be open to you telling me how it does.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sell before we buy. on 20:23 - Jul 5 with 1594 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 20:20 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

By the way, I answered your question as simply as you requested.

I cant see how that question relates to what I believe will happen, what I posted further back in this post.
I will however be open to you telling me how it does.

I'll leave this one with you, then I'm out.

Bully.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sell before we buy. on 20:24 - Jul 5 with 1591 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 20:19 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

You're a bully.

Remember how much you were crying on here when Res and E20 were giving it to you?

Nasty man.

Wow!!!!

When you were coming in with sly digs, that time when Res and E20 were having a pop and you were joining in!?

Whats that saying about poking a dog!? Easy to blame the dog after he has bitten hey!

Sell before we buy. on 20:30 - Jul 5 with 1562 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 20:24 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

Wow!!!!

When you were coming in with sly digs, that time when Res and E20 were having a pop and you were joining in!?

Whats that saying about poking a dog!? Easy to blame the dog after he has bitten hey!

Lack of movement in and out by magicdaps10 4 Jul 2018 18:48
Dont worry folks, I am sure the board are working hard and have learned from previous years mistakes [rofl]

Meant to add that link.

Bullyboy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Sell before we buy. on 20:40 - Jul 5 with 1527 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 20:30 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

Lack of movement in and out by magicdaps10 4 Jul 2018 18:48
Dont worry folks, I am sure the board are working hard and have learned from previous years mistakes [rofl]

Meant to add that link.

Bullyboy.

Thanks for putting that link up, still cant see how that relates to what I stated I believe will happen

But the interesting thing on that previous post you just linked, was your little comment about Omar and I, the meeting of minds......obviously another little dig, another that I let go BUT as I repeat, poking a dog.

If you see me as a bully, I can live with that.

Sell before we buy. on 20:44 - Jul 5 with 1510 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 20:40 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

Thanks for putting that link up, still cant see how that relates to what I stated I believe will happen

But the interesting thing on that previous post you just linked, was your little comment about Omar and I, the meeting of minds......obviously another little dig, another that I let go BUT as I repeat, poking a dog.

If you see me as a bully, I can live with that.

I refuse to get into a E20 type discussion/argument and would rather this post carry on to the OP.

By the way, I try to let bygones be bygones and am willing to let plenty slide to a certain point.........that aside, did you try out the kennels I kindly suggested to you a while back?

Sell before we buy. on 20:51 - Jul 5 with 1494 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 20:44 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

I refuse to get into a E20 type discussion/argument and would rather this post carry on to the OP.

By the way, I try to let bygones be bygones and am willing to let plenty slide to a certain point.........that aside, did you try out the kennels I kindly suggested to you a while back?

You’ll let things slide, but you called me a cûnt?

Doesn’t work like that champ.

You don’t know your arse from his elbow. Crying that we haven’t signed anyone (as you’ve done every single close season for the last 10 years on here), then say you don’t want HJ signing players before a manager is in place. You can’t have it both ways.

And don’t take it out on me because Omar is out-dapsing you.

Bully.

Sell before we buy. on 21:09 - Jul 5 with 1446 viewsmagicdaps10

Sell before we buy. on 20:51 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

You’ll let things slide, but you called me a cûnt?

Doesn’t work like that champ.

You don’t know your arse from his elbow. Crying that we haven’t signed anyone (as you’ve done every single close season for the last 10 years on here), then say you don’t want HJ signing players before a manager is in place. You can’t have it both ways.

And don’t take it out on me because Omar is out-dapsing you.

Bully.

Oh, im not letting your continual digs slide......that comment was just in general.

I didnt realise we hadn't appointed a manager yet, how foolish of myself.

And I sincerely apologise for bullying you, some might call it retaliation but if you say it is bullying.......then so be it.

Login to get fewer ads

Sell before we buy. on 21:13 - Jul 5 with 1438 viewsNeath_Jack

Sell before we buy. on 21:09 - Jul 5 by magicdaps10

Oh, im not letting your continual digs slide......that comment was just in general.

I didnt realise we hadn't appointed a manager yet, how foolish of myself.

And I sincerely apologise for bullying you, some might call it retaliation but if you say it is bullying.......then so be it.

How long has Potter been in place? Two weeks maybe? Players been back in a week? Yes you expect him to have identified what players he doesn't want, and identified new targets, bid for them and signed them, in a fortnight? I know he's got the same surname as a fictional magician, but f*ck me, come on ffs.

As for the rest of it, I can't work out if you're being serious or not. No daps, i don't think you were bullying me, I was joking with you.

Sell before we buy. on 21:44 - Jul 5 with 1381 viewsvalleyboy

Sell before we buy. on 19:19 - Jul 5 by LeonWasGod

“Are we going to be in another Siggy situation and wait until a week or two before the start of the season before we sell the rest of the players to bring in new ones?
Surely not.”

Of course we are! Come on people wake up ffs.

There will be no Sigurdsson situation this season as Premier League Clubs are not dull and know that Swansea have to drastically reduce their wage bill and can’t see any club paying the money that Swansea want for a player

West Ham made an offer nowhere near what Swansea wanted for Mawson

Since then it’s all gone quiet for him

Myself I see Swansea being stuck with Mawson, especially that he will be not be playing when the transfer window closes

I bet you that most transfers out of Swansea will be classed as undisclosed
Sell before we buy. on 21:52 - Jul 5 with 1359 viewsvalleyboy

Sell before we buy. on 19:26 - Jul 5 by stAteSwan

While we may be almost certain to sell Mawson, Ayew, Ayew, and Bony, we've yet to really come close to selling any of them. There's some interest in Turkey for Bony, but no bids have been launched. The PL Interest in Mawson is cooling rapidly, especially with West Ham backing off, and we've not heard much of anything recently on either of the Ayew brothers.

We're heading towards another summer window where no one moves until a week before the window closes, and we end up making a bunch of last minute signings hoping they stick.

Perhaps the opposite to what you are saying

Without a doubt Bony and A Ayew came to Swansea purely and yes that no other Premier League club wanted them, but was paid good money to come to Swansea

I bet you that neither of them have clauses in their contract that their salaries would be reduced if Swansea were relegated

Mawson on the other hand, will still be recovering from his operation and won’t be playing when the transfer window shuts
Sell before we buy. on 11:16 - Jul 6 with 1222 viewsDaggyjack

Sell before we buy. on 19:48 - Jul 5 by hobo

Where does it say we can't afford him yet? I've only seen speculative links to him. He'd barely cost £250k I'd imagine, if that

Wales online :
"Any potential move would rely on taking some of the clubs higher earners off the books first".
No hysteria, just fact.
That's the point, how much is this guy for us to want him for £250k for example but have to wait til we sell Mawson, Ayew, Bony or Fede before we go ahead?
Sell before we buy. on 11:48 - Jul 6 with 1200 viewsjasper_T

I don't think we're actually in for him, we're just being linked because he's Welsh, we've got ties to Yeovil, a perceived weakness at right back, and the lad got on TV in the cup.

In reality he's Cardiff and our backup right back has played more games in League Two than him, sweeping all Yeovil's end of season awards.
Sell before we buy. on 17:55 - Jul 6 with 1128 viewsBillyChong

Sell before we buy. on 19:48 - Jul 5 by hobo

Where does it say we can't afford him yet? I've only seen speculative links to him. He'd barely cost £250k I'd imagine, if that

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/11427042/swansea-and-hull-chasing-y
Sell before we buy. on 18:10 - Jul 6 with 1116 viewsDr_Winston

Sell before we buy. on 19:56 - Jul 5 by Dr_Winston

How much have the Americans taken out in dividends so far? It's widely accepted that they have. Just wondering if anyone had figures.

Anyone?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024