Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 64308 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 13:26 - Jul 7 with 6800 viewsPaxton

Clydach murders on 01:27 - Jul 7 by whiterock

I have no idea if Dai Morris did the murders or not but something that puzzles me is, if he was having an affair with Ms Power, and had had sex with the lady on the Friday before the murders when he claims he lost his chain then wouldn’t his DNA be there, whoever did the murders, police or Morris couldn’t have cleaned it up 24 hours later.
There is a possible miscarriage of justice here but the other question id like answered is was he having the affair or was it something he just lusted after?

The prosecution built their case around rubbishing the claim he was having an affair etc, with Mandy Power, it worked for them.
Clydach murders on 13:30 - Jul 7 with 6791 viewsJackfath

Why wasn't the witness who saw a man walking away from the scene when she was returning home from a night out spoken to? Her description bears a striking resemblance to another person who was linked to the crime.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Clydach murders on 13:43 - Jul 7 with 6771 viewspikeypaul

Was that resemblance to a police officer who could not recall / forgot his whereabouts for 3 hours after the fire?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 14:26 - Jul 7 with 6751 viewsHumpty

Clydach murders on 13:30 - Jul 7 by Jackfath

Why wasn't the witness who saw a man walking away from the scene when she was returning home from a night out spoken to? Her description bears a striking resemblance to another person who was linked to the crime.

More than just a description. She managed to produce this e-fit too.

The one on the left is the brother in law of the Alison Lewis, Inspector Stuart Lewis.

Never used for some reason.
Clydach murders on 14:27 - Jul 7 with 6750 viewsexhmrc1

if he had suggested that he left his chain there the night before from the start instead of claiming it wasn't his then as someone stated earlier dna would have proved or disproved that. By not doing so until after the family were buried it would have meant the body would have had to be resurrected. The Dawson family have gone through enough trauma without that. Morris lied to cover himself and it backfired whichever way it was looked at.
Clydach murders on 14:29 - Jul 7 with 6738 viewspikeypaul

Clydach murders on 14:26 - Jul 7 by Humpty

The one on the left is the brother in law of the Alison Lewis, Inspector Stuart Lewis.

Crazy

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Clydach murders on 14:32 - Jul 7 with 6738 viewsHumpty

Clydach murders on 14:26 - Jul 7 by Humpty

Sorry, my mistake.

The one on the left is Sgt Stephen Lewis, husband of Alison Lewis.

15 months later the witness picked him out of an ID line up. Never used either.
Clydach murders on 14:35 - Jul 7 with 6726 viewspikeypaul

The Alison Lewis who had a lesbian relationship with Mandy Power?

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 14:38 - Jul 7 with 6729 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clydach murders on 22:23 - Jul 5 by pikeypaul

I was on a jury service 10 years ago when after a 2 day a long deliberation the charged person was found not guilty
despite the thoughts of a few of us he was guilty.
He approached me a few months later in a bar in Swansea and told me that of course he did it and how stupid the jury were I told him I know you did it. Karma did strike since two years later he killed himself.
The jury system is a joke and after this experience I found a way out of doing it again 5 years ago.
I was talking to an ex met officer only last week who also said what a complete joke the jury system is and I have 1st hand experience to confirm this to be true.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 22:27]

I have some sympathy with this viewpoint. If I was up on a charge and facing trial I’d have very little faith that a jury of my “peers” would come to the right decision if I didn’t do what I’d been accused of. Conversely, if I was guilty as hell I’d be more than happy to take a punt on Joe and Josephine Public x 12 letting me walk free.

Poll: Tory leader

Clydach murders on 14:39 - Jul 7 with 6728 viewsHumpty

Clydach murders on 14:35 - Jul 7 by pikeypaul

The Alison Lewis who had a lesbian relationship with Mandy Power?

Aye that's the one. The one who jumped out of a window resulting in her being admitted to a psychiatric hospital where she conveniently could not be questioned.
Clydach murders on 14:50 - Jul 7 with 6717 viewsGowerjack

Clydach murders on 14:39 - Jul 7 by Humpty

Aye that's the one. The one who jumped out of a window resulting in her being admitted to a psychiatric hospital where she conveniently could not be questioned.

Yep

The very same person who claimed to have arrived at the scene at 9am despite four witnesses seeing her at Kelvin Rd a full 3 hours earlier she hugged one and was in the living room of another.

All said she had just washed, had wet hair and smelt of soap.

Strange that..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach murders on 16:25 - Jul 7 with 6656 viewspikeypaul

Did her husband not threaten Mandy Power with violence if she did not end her lesbian relationship with his wife?

Then Claim he was only joking?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 16:34]

Clydach murders on 16:31 - Jul 7 with 6653 viewsHumpty

Clydach murders on 16:25 - Jul 7 by pikeypaul

Did her husband not threaten Mandy Power with violence if she did not end her lesbian relationship with his wife?

Then Claim he was only joking?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 16:34]

Yes. As witnessed by neighbours.

As you say, only joking. The neighbours didn't think he was joking.
Clydach murders on 16:33 - Jul 7 with 6643 viewspikeypaul

These Clydach coppers have hell of a sense of humour,with jokes like that.

Clydach murders on 17:14 - Jul 7 with 6592 viewswhiterock

Lots of unanswered questions, I read the recent book and I’m still none the wiser, he had a row with partner, walked to parents in Gendros, got to Llangyfelach and realised he didn’t have a key so walked back home, that’s pretty feasible but didn’t he have a bolt-hole in Llangyfellach?
Clydach murders on 19:11 - Jul 7 with 6536 viewscontroversial_jack

Clydach murders on 17:14 - Jul 7 by whiterock

Lots of unanswered questions, I read the recent book and I’m still none the wiser, he had a row with partner, walked to parents in Gendros, got to Llangyfelach and realised he didn’t have a key so walked back home, that’s pretty feasible but didn’t he have a bolt-hole in Llangyfellach?

In Treboth i think
Clydach murders on 01:06 - Jul 8 with 6437 viewswhiterock

Clydach murders on 19:11 - Jul 7 by controversial_jack

In Treboth i think

Yep but the point is the same
I’m pretty sure if I’d walked 4/5 miles in the passing down rain I’d look for somewhere to crash, especially if I was near by

There are so many anomalies that I don’t know one way or the other but I’m not buying total innocence, even though all thre Lewis’ should and could have explained themselves better
Clydach murders on 15:30 - Jul 10 with 6218 viewsWingstandwood

HTV Wales journalist Craig Hooper mentioned (June 2002) about Morris leaving the murder scene quote: "With his clothes still covered in blood Morris fled into the night".
IN THE BOOK?.......DON'T THINK SO?

Why would Mr Hooper say that and disclose something so significantly profound as that?......WHY?.....Because a witness who also appeared at the trial came forward within days of the murders (very brave of her considering Morris reputation for horrific violence) and visited a police station concerned about a bloodied Morris arriving home in the early hours that the actual murders took place. That information was initially remarkably ignored because the police were focussed on entirely the wrong person........IN THE BOOK?.....DON'T THINK SO?

The chain left the day before LIE? That alibi was next to been blown completely out of the water in the most profound of courtroom scenes during the second trial! When Morris said he was with Mandy Power?... A Clydach resident had seen both Mandy Power and Allison Lewis leaving earlier from Mandy’s Clydach address together. Mandy Power was not at her home address for a Morris visit for him to innocently leave his chain!......IN THE BOOK?.......DON'T THINK SO?

Secondly police provided post departure evidence of a phone call made by (could only have been her!) Mandy Power to her kids school from the actual Pontardawe home address of Allison Lewis. This fully backs the fact and honesty of the aforementioned Clydach residents witness statement. How could Mandy Power have been at two places at once?....No urban myths or conspiracy cr@p here folks!.......IN THE BOOK?.......DON'T THINK SO?

So how could the chain belonging to a man whom two years previously had used skull fracturing blunt force in another unrelated murder attempt, whom arrived home late with bloodied clothes during the very Clydach murders timeframe? How did his chain find itself in the midst of a murder scene? Did Scotty from Star Trek beam it there?........ DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 17:55]

Argus!

Clydach murders on 20:22 - Oct 19 with 4242 viewsJack11

Bumping this ahead of this Thursday’s documentary on the auntie at 10.35. Wonder if there’s going to be any new developments. Be interesting to see how it pans out anyway.
Clydach murders on 20:28 - Oct 19 with 4232 viewsonehunglow

A jury is a collection of simple folk gathered together to listen to learned counsel tie them up in knots to such a state that they doubt their own names.

It is entirely a matter of theatre and the truth is often buried deep within the Show.

Jurors tend to err of the side of caution as when the learned counel emphasises , "beyond reasonable doubt" all the doubts in the world are manifest. God help the poor buggers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Clydach murders on 21:03 - Oct 19 with 4186 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 20:22 - Oct 19 by Jack11

Bumping this ahead of this Thursday’s documentary on the auntie at 10.35. Wonder if there’s going to be any new developments. Be interesting to see how it pans out anyway.

The BBC will give an honest and unbiased account of the facts, that's for sure.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 22:23 - Oct 19 with 4130 viewsFieryJack

Clydach murders on 21:03 - Oct 19 by Flashberryjack

The BBC will give an honest and unbiased account of the facts, that's for sure.

I hope there's no sarcasm in that comment.

There was a Rough Justice episode on the Beeb about the Clydach murders years ago, and it pretty much pointed the finger at the 3 police officers mentioned in this thread. Very compelling.
Clydach murders on 07:09 - Oct 20 with 4041 viewssP7qupUf

Clydach murders on 20:28 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

A jury is a collection of simple folk gathered together to listen to learned counsel tie them up in knots to such a state that they doubt their own names.

It is entirely a matter of theatre and the truth is often buried deep within the Show.

Jurors tend to err of the side of caution as when the learned counel emphasises , "beyond reasonable doubt" all the doubts in the world are manifest. God help the poor buggers

They are directed by the judge in his summing up.
Clydach murders on 07:14 - Oct 20 with 4033 viewsraynor94

Clydach murders on 07:09 - Oct 20 by sP7qupUf

They are directed by the judge in his summing up.

Well there was 1 juror who didn't heed the advice of the judge in the recent Nantgaredig murder case.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Clydach murders on 10:45 - Oct 20 with 3977 viewsonehunglow

Indeed they are "directed" .It's a matter than to which direction they go.

Ive always believed Judges need some direction like the one at the Rhys Jones trial that aw these feral shytes flying paper planes around the courtroom and openly micking both the Court and the Jones family.

Judges .!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024