Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 64977 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 1419 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 21:08 - Oct 24 by trampie

So he puts his pint down walks 1/2 a mile unseen, kills a family he only knows through his girlfriend, not just Mandy but the granny and 2 little girls, then walks away unseen without leaving any DNA or finger prints.
So that is that the story is it exhmrc1, in a nutshell as they say is that what happened ?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 21:29]

You keep making wrong assumptions. He knew the girls through Mandy and probably Doris as well. If you listen to his version of events he had been to the house before but only downstairs. The kids were in the Graig school. No doubt Mandy had been to her namesakes house . The 2 women were known to be close. As far as DNA none of us other than those at the trial really know. My understanding is that the paint found on the chain matched the paint in Morris house. As seen believing what you read in the press and on TV isnt always right. People thought the woman who gave the description of Lewis was plausible. In Court her story was torn apart as Mandy's sister has said. Also the TV reckoned the photofit wasnt shown but it was on the Evening Post. We really dont know what forensic was held. We werent there. I seem to recall some woman saw Morris or claimed to but only those in court will definitely know.

The trouble is you are trying to make things up but you dont actually know what evidence was held. Neither of us know exactly what information was with held . You are relying on what has already been proved to be a discredited TV programme without the full facts, The juries saw the whole story and the reactions
Clydach murders on 22:03 - Oct 24 with 1410 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 20:48 - Oct 24 by trampie

He put his pint down walked 1/2 a mile and got into a house and slaughtered a random family, that is what you think ?

F*ck me! what part of "this was not a random killing" don't you get ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 22:16 - Oct 24 with 1384 viewsGaryjack

May i just put this out there for those who are under the perception that Morris was 'high on drink and drugs'. Whilst technically true, taking amphetamine sulphate makes you very aware, and more than capable of paying extreme attention to detail. Even if you've drunk 8 pints.
Clydach murders on 22:38 - Oct 24 with 1349 viewsJack11

Morris had no alibi for those unaccounted hours. His version of events is he walked three miles to his folks, thought sod that and walked back another 3 miles. In the pissing rain. Surely you’d gather your senses after say, one mile. Nobody saw him on his supposed walkabout either. 6 miles, walking about for approximately 2-3 hours and not a single sole can corroborate that.
Clydach murders on 22:41 - Oct 24 with 1338 viewspikeypaul

exhmrcs obsessed defence of the police reminds me of Uxbridge when he was defending the sellouts and arguing that no action should be taken against them by the trust.

The police brothers were seen walking towards the house around 2am ,yet the witness was totally ignored he went back a week later reported it again,ignored again,now 20 years later they are saying they may listen to him,
one of the brothers cant remember his wareabouts for 3 hours around the time of the killings since he conveniently lost his police notebook that night,I wonder if he could remember his way home with amnesia like that,
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 22:45]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 22:44 - Oct 24 with 1336 viewsJack11

Clydach murders on 22:41 - Oct 24 by pikeypaul

exhmrcs obsessed defence of the police reminds me of Uxbridge when he was defending the sellouts and arguing that no action should be taken against them by the trust.

The police brothers were seen walking towards the house around 2am ,yet the witness was totally ignored he went back a week later reported it again,ignored again,now 20 years later they are saying they may listen to him,
one of the brothers cant remember his wareabouts for 3 hours around the time of the killings since he conveniently lost his police notebook that night,I wonder if he could remember his way home with amnesia like that,
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 22:45]

Strange isn’t it how several people saw blokes who resembled the Lewis twins yet no fücker saw Morris walk from clydach to llangyfelach and back?
Clydach murders on 22:55 - Oct 24 with 1317 viewspikeypaul

Clydach murders on 22:44 - Oct 24 by Jack11

Strange isn’t it how several people saw blokes who resembled the Lewis twins yet no fücker saw Morris walk from clydach to llangyfelach and back?

makes no difference, the fact that the taxi driver 100% IDed twins walking towards the house around 2am was enough,What is funny is how the police then repeatedly ignored the witness and threw away his statement not once but twice,i wonder why?

Anyway like we said earlier some will always think the coppers were involved and some will think morris,everyone is entitled to their opinion since no one apart from the coppers and morris knows for sure.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:00]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Clydach murders on 23:11 - Oct 24 with 1308 viewsJack11

Clydach murders on 22:55 - Oct 24 by pikeypaul

makes no difference, the fact that the taxi driver 100% IDed twins walking towards the house around 2am was enough,What is funny is how the police then repeatedly ignored the witness and threw away his statement not once but twice,i wonder why?

Anyway like we said earlier some will always think the coppers were involved and some will think morris,everyone is entitled to their opinion since no one apart from the coppers and morris knows for sure.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:00]

Don’t get me wrong, there are some huge questions needed there. That the cabbie was not asked to give evidence or provide a formal statement raises serious questions.

I just feel that Morris has nothing to distance himself from those awful events and that is either the worst luck anyone’s had or he’s as guilty as sin.

Obviously it could be terrible luck on his part but it’s also worth mentioning that the Lewis twins are not exactly unique in appearance. We’re talking about 2 white blokes of normal shape and size with short hair.
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 23:11 - Oct 24 with 1308 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 22:38 - Oct 24 by Jack11

Morris had no alibi for those unaccounted hours. His version of events is he walked three miles to his folks, thought sod that and walked back another 3 miles. In the pissing rain. Surely you’d gather your senses after say, one mile. Nobody saw him on his supposed walkabout either. 6 miles, walking about for approximately 2-3 hours and not a single sole can corroborate that.

It is further than 6 miles. Over 4 miles one way. No pavements and nobody sees him and his girlfriend has said she let him in hours before.
Clydach murders on 23:18 - Oct 24 with 1287 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 21:54 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

You keep making wrong assumptions. He knew the girls through Mandy and probably Doris as well. If you listen to his version of events he had been to the house before but only downstairs. The kids were in the Graig school. No doubt Mandy had been to her namesakes house . The 2 women were known to be close. As far as DNA none of us other than those at the trial really know. My understanding is that the paint found on the chain matched the paint in Morris house. As seen believing what you read in the press and on TV isnt always right. People thought the woman who gave the description of Lewis was plausible. In Court her story was torn apart as Mandy's sister has said. Also the TV reckoned the photofit wasnt shown but it was on the Evening Post. We really dont know what forensic was held. We werent there. I seem to recall some woman saw Morris or claimed to but only those in court will definitely know.

The trouble is you are trying to make things up but you dont actually know what evidence was held. Neither of us know exactly what information was with held . You are relying on what has already been proved to be a discredited TV programme without the full facts, The juries saw the whole story and the reactions

I don't make anything up, you are the one that makes things up.

He had never been upstairs before then had he ?, the killer seemed to know their way around upstairs.

Was the photofit shown too both juries ?, putting in the Swansea evening post means nothing, wasn't the second trial in Newport or somewhere ?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:40]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 23:21 - Oct 24 with 1277 viewspikeypaul

Clydach murders on 23:11 - Oct 24 by Jack11

Don’t get me wrong, there are some huge questions needed there. That the cabbie was not asked to give evidence or provide a formal statement raises serious questions.

I just feel that Morris has nothing to distance himself from those awful events and that is either the worst luck anyone’s had or he’s as guilty as sin.

Obviously it could be terrible luck on his part but it’s also worth mentioning that the Lewis twins are not exactly unique in appearance. We’re talking about 2 white blokes of normal shape and size with short hair.

At 230 am in the morning in Clydach and the mike the taxi driver said it was definitely the twins.

Yes they are distinctive, and that’s my last comment on the farce.

If you want to talk to the taxi driver go in The Mill in the afternoon when it reopens I am sure he will confirm it was them, and unlike exhmc he does not have an agenda.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:26]

Clydach murders on 23:24 - Oct 24 with 1272 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 22:03 - Oct 24 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me! what part of "this was not a random killing" don't you get ?

His girlfriends friends grandmother is pretty random, the children of his girlfriends friend is also pretty random.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders on 23:32 - Oct 24 with 1261 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 23:18 - Oct 24 by trampie

I don't make anything up, you are the one that makes things up.

He had never been upstairs before then had he ?, the killer seemed to know their way around upstairs.

Was the photofit shown too both juries ?, putting in the Swansea evening post means nothing, wasn't the second trial in Newport or somewhere ?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 23:40]

So he put his pint down walked miles went to a house (no key, no break-in) and slaughtered a random family he barely knew.

The miles wasnt made up. The pub to Mandy's house is 1/2 a mile. No key. Again you dont know that. You assume that. The 2 girls had been extremely close friends for donkeys years long before he was on the scene. You dont know whether his girlfriend had a key to her close friends house and he had got hold of it. Slaughtering a family he barely knew. Again that is your assumption. The probability is that isnt true either. He certainly knew Mandy and probably the kids and maybe the mother.

Whoever killed Mandy and the courts have decided it was Morris probably needed to kill the others as they knew the killer so could say who the killer was.
Clydach murders on 23:36 - Oct 24 with 1255 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 22:38 - Oct 24 by Jack11

Yes I found that strange as well regarding Morris, also strange that the policeman couldn't account for his whereabouts for a few hours either if I remember right, out of interest where was Mandy and the children that evening.

Clydach murders on 23:39 - Oct 24 with 1251 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 23:32 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

So he put his pint down walked miles went to a house (no key, no break-in) and slaughtered a random family he barely knew.

The miles wasnt made up. The pub to Mandy's house is 1/2 a mile. No key. Again you dont know that. You assume that. The 2 girls had been extremely close friends for donkeys years long before he was on the scene. You dont know whether his girlfriend had a key to her close friends house and he had got hold of it. Slaughtering a family he barely knew. Again that is your assumption. The probability is that isnt true either. He certainly knew Mandy and probably the kids and maybe the mother.

Whoever killed Mandy and the courts have decided it was Morris probably needed to kill the others as they knew the killer so could say who the killer was.

You make things up about me saying I said things that I never said and you are not big enough to apologise.

Clydach murders on 23:47 - Oct 24 with 1240 viewsJack11

People talk about the killer knowing the house well. It’s a 3 bed semi for Christ’s sake, not Buckingham palace. Also, changing fuses, big red herring there. Would have been a trip-switch which takes seconds.
Clydach murders on 23:51 - Oct 24 with 1237 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 23:39 - Oct 24 by trampie

You make things up about me saying I said things that I never said and you are not big enough to apologise.

The first sentence is copied from your post look back
Clydach murders on 23:51 - Oct 24 with 1235 viewstrampie

You don't know his girlfriend friend had a key to Mandy's house and he took it or stole it.

You don't know he knew Mandy's children, you don't know he knew the grandmother of the children.

You are making assumptions.

Clydach murders on 23:52 - Oct 24 with 1228 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 23:51 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

The first sentence is copied from your post look back

I never mention martial arts.

Clydach murders on 23:53 - Oct 24 with 1226 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 23:36 - Oct 24 by trampie

Yes I found that strange as well regarding Morris, also strange that the policeman couldn't account for his whereabouts for a few hours either if I remember right, out of interest where was Mandy and the children that evening.

Mandy had been baby sitting for her cousin Steve I believe.
Clydach murders on 23:59 - Oct 24 with 1204 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 23:53 - Oct 24 by exhmrc1

Mandy had been baby sitting for her cousin Steve I believe.

Where were her children ?

Clydach murders on 23:59 - Oct 24 with 1203 viewsJack11

Defence for Morris centres on a timeline of leaving the pub at 11.30, taking 15 mins to walk to kelvin rd, only giving him 3 minutes before Mandy and the girls returned.

Well, what if he left the pub at 11.24? Point being, I know of nothing formal evidence wise that definitely has him leaving that pub at 11.30.
Clydach murders on 00:00 - Oct 25 with 1201 viewstrampie

Who did he kill first then ?

Clydach murders on 00:08 - Oct 25 with 1187 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 23:47 - Oct 24 by Jack11

People talk about the killer knowing the house well. It’s a 3 bed semi for Christ’s sake, not Buckingham palace. Also, changing fuses, big red herring there. Would have been a trip-switch which takes seconds.

Don't they reckon a chair was taken from upstairs with a TV on it taken downstairs and then used to stand on to reach the fuse box ?

Clydach murders on 00:09 - Oct 25 with 1183 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 23:51 - Oct 24 by trampie

You don't know his girlfriend friend had a key to Mandy's house and he took it or stole it.

You don't know he knew Mandy's children, you don't know he knew the grandmother of the children.

You are making assumptions.

Michael Power was brought up around the corner from where Morris was living. His kids went to Craig Cefn Parc school and his exs friend lived around the corner. Morris definitely knew the kids. Do you realise how small and close knit a community it is. The 2 Mandy's have been close since school days. Your right I dont know whether she had a key but neither do you and you made out there was no key. Yet another assumption that you make that Morris didnt know the family. He has admitted to being in the house downstairs. Why would he have been in Mandy's house and not be known to the kids. He would definitely have known Mandy and the kids and I suspect Doris did as well before she became housebound. Some of the assumptIons you are making are totally wrong. The juries rejected them and they now far more than you or I.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024