Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 64779 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 12:24 - Jul 6 with 5173 viewstrampie

Who had the motive, opportunity and expertise ?...…………………………….hmm

Why did the police act as they did ?????????????...……………………………..hmm

Multiple cases and appeals often mean there is doubt, it often does not mean the verdict was underlined and rubber stamped but the opposite.

The case seems to be as strong against others, Morris had a reason for the chain being at the scene and for him lying about it [whether he was telling the truth or not] but what reason did the police have for their behaviour ???

What about unknown DNA at the scene, did I read on the murder weapon and matches to burn the place ?

There is something radically not right about that case, SW Police has a bad reputation just like other police forces but their handling of this case stinks to high heaven...…...why ???...……….hhm.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 12:41]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 12:39 - Jul 6 with 5159 viewsNeath_Jack

I couldn't say he done it beyond all reasonable doubt, no way. Too many unanswered questions for me.

I've not been party to all the evidence, the same as those posting on here.

I've spoken to some very senior people in the Police who are all convinced he done it. Neither of these people were about, or had anything to do with the case, when these atrocious murders were carried out.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach murders on 12:46 - Jul 6 with 5141 viewstrampie

I know lots of different Clydach people and independently of each other they all think the police have something to do with it and I don't think they are just talking about the police knowing people involved in the case either.

Guilty beyond reasonable doubt ………………….hmm, does this case fit that test...……..hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders on 13:04 - Jul 6 with 5117 viewstrampie

Never trust the police, don't trust teachers either and only trust the medical profession if you have to, live by that and it will increase your chances of successfully negotiating life.

Clydach murders on 13:08 - Jul 6 with 5110 viewsexhmrc1

officers were charged over the Cardiff murders and many others have been charged in other cases

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/13-police-in-court-on-corruption-charges-1
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 13:15]
Clydach murders on 13:18 - Jul 6 with 5088 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 13:08 - Jul 6 by exhmrc1

officers were charged over the Cardiff murders and many others have been charged in other cases

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/13-police-in-court-on-corruption-charges-1
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 13:15]

"The biggest scandal in the history of British justice'', that is what it was called.
Check out the wiki page and the last paragraph of the piece entitled:- 2011: Police corruption trial.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 13:21]

Clydach murders on 14:59 - Jul 6 with 5003 viewsWitneyjack

Where does it say that 'most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops..' ?

If it doesn't that's one hell of an assumption......
Clydach murders on 15:52 - Jul 6 with 4954 viewssainthelens

Clydach murders on 12:39 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

I couldn't say he done it beyond all reasonable doubt, no way. Too many unanswered questions for me.

I've not been party to all the evidence, the same as those posting on here.

I've spoken to some very senior people in the Police who are all convinced he done it. Neither of these people were about, or had anything to do with the case, when these atrocious murders were carried out.

What a surprise...anyone expect them to say anything else?!!
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 16:34 - Jul 6 with 4917 viewsmoonie

Most ...of Swansea.. Population ,what 230,000. . Just how is this shyte not challenged .
Just fook off ,please.

You believe what you want to..

Anyway, police are filth. Dafydd Huw said so, then the fookers performed heroics at a London terrorist attack .bastards ,bent,indeed. Just why do they bother with our shite of a population
Clydach murders on 16:40 - Jul 6 with 4907 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach murders on 15:52 - Jul 6 by sainthelens

Yes actually.

Police officers are just normal people mind, they have their own ideas and opinions as anyone else. Why do you think otherwise? It’s more a case of they know how things on a murder investigation works, whereas you and I will never know the intricacies of it. Both said there was many things wrong with the investigation and how it was carried out as well. But that didn’t mean that the bloke is innocent.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Clydach murders on 16:42 - Jul 6 with 4902 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 15:52 - Jul 6 by sainthelens

I was reminded of the Mandy Rice-Davies quote when I read that post, lol.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 17:03]

Clydach murders on 16:55 - Jul 6 with 4889 viewssainthelens

Clydach murders on 16:40 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

Yes actually.

Police officers are just normal people mind, they have their own ideas and opinions as anyone else. Why do you think otherwise? It’s more a case of they know how things on a murder investigation works, whereas you and I will never know the intricacies of it. Both said there was many things wrong with the investigation and how it was carried out as well. But that didn’t mean that the bloke is innocent.

If any copper starts chatting that he maybe innocent, in a world where anyone could quietly record a conversation, they'd be dull as fck to say anything else.
Clydach murders on 17:31 - Jul 6 with 4843 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach murders on 16:55 - Jul 6 by sainthelens

If any copper starts chatting that he maybe innocent, in a world where anyone could quietly record a conversation, they'd be dull as fck to say anything else.

Friends don’t do that sort of thing to each other.

Clydach murders on 17:35 - Jul 6 with 4840 viewssainthelens

Clydach murders on 17:31 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

Just a bit surprised you say they are like everyone else. They arnt trained to think like everyone else. Suspect everyone and they trust no one.
Clydach murders on 17:39 - Jul 6 with 4828 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 17:31 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

Are you aware of the spycops scandal ?

Clydach murders on 19:41 - Jul 6 with 4753 viewsGowerjack

Clydach murders on 13:18 - Jul 6 by trampie

"The biggest scandal in the history of British justice'', that is what it was called.
Check out the wiki page and the last paragraph of the piece entitled:- 2011: Police corruption trial.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 13:21]

An obvious cover up..

SWP looking after their own, Justice not served, £30 million cost to the taxpayer.

Kicked into the long grass.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/found-lost-evidence-that-let-police-

Both inept and corrupt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach murders on 20:08 - Jul 6 with 4716 viewsmoonie

If its Welsh then it's good ,ergo,English police filth as dafydd Hugh says .

Make up your fookn mind
Clydach murders on 20:11 - Jul 6 with 4711 viewsJack123

I have read parts of the evidence, but the coppers are implicated 100%..Something is not right...

libera nos a malo

Clydach murders on 20:45 - Jul 6 with 4663 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders on 20:11 - Jul 6 by Jack123

I have read parts of the evidence, but the coppers are implicated 100%..Something is not right...

The right man is in jail.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders on 20:51 - Jul 6 with 4654 viewsPaxton

Clydach murders on 08:11 - Jul 6 by exhmrc1

Look at the actual facts. Morris had a very distinctive chain which matched the one found in the house. He continually denied this was his throughout all questioning until a couple of days before the first trial when he changed his story to say he had left it there the night before when he claimed he had sex. This was after the prosecution had shown their evidence that the paint on the chain matched the paint at his house. They also had evidence that his relative had purchased a similar chain in Swansea which the relative admitted he had bought for Morris and Morris did so to make it look like he still had that chain. His girlfriend had given him an alibi throughout that he was with her. This story later got changed to him having an argument with her and walking to his mothers house 5 miles away. He had been drinking all day yet was still able to walk the 5 miles along country lanes largely without pavements. Nobody saw a guy in a drunken state along the route taken. The people in the pub knew him and nobody noticed the chain he supposedly left the day before in Power's house was missing. Surely someone would have noticed that. The chain showed signs of struggle. If he had left it there the day before when he supposedly had sex why was the chain so damaged.

Morris was told by his solicitor that he had represented one of the Lewis' and that he could not attack them. He knew this but still wanted the solicitor to represent him when he could have chosen any solicitor in Swansea. This conflict of interest was the reason the original verdict was quashed and a retrial was ordered.

At the retrial Morris was represented by Michael Mansfield QC who has been involved in numerous miscarriages of justice and subsequently overturned the verdict. Despite his undoubted abilities the jury again found Morris guilty.

SWP certainly made mistakes in the case which has led people believing the police were involved. The high profile arrest of the Lewis family with press being involved didnt help. Neither did the fact they removed the local police and concentrated on officers from the Cardiff area. A couple of local CID officers were either from or married into a very well known Clydach family. Their knowledge of the area was not used.

Michael Mansfield represented Morris for the Appeal and presented the Appeal in Court. For the retrial, Mansfield couldn't present the case in court, he was on another case. A young QC Gareth Rees presented his case in court.
Clydach murders on 20:59 - Jul 6 with 4642 viewsmoonie

MM only does it for MM

He will stop at nothing to see the most evil Kunts walk
Clydach murders on 01:27 - Jul 7 with 4523 viewswhiterock

I have no idea if Dai Morris did the murders or not but something that puzzles me is, if he was having an affair with Ms Power, and had had sex with the lady on the Friday before the murders when he claims he lost his chain then wouldn’t his DNA be there, whoever did the murders, police or Morris couldn’t have cleaned it up 24 hours later.
There is a possible miscarriage of justice here but the other question id like answered is was he having the affair or was it something he just lusted after?
Clydach murders on 06:14 - Jul 7 with 4477 viewsexhmrc1

The claim he left his chain there whilst having sex with her the night before was not made until a few days before the first trial. Up until then he had continually denied it was his chain found there. His relative had even bought a replacement chain to show this. When the prosecution declared their evidence that showed the paint on the chain matched the paint in Morris' house and that the relative had admitted purchasing a similar chain for him his story changed that it was his chain and that he had left it there the night before when he had sex with her. 2 juries have heard his story and rejected it unanimously.
Clydach murders on 08:32 - Jul 7 with 4444 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach murders on 11:02 - Jul 6 by controversial_jack

The police are hardly going to charge one of their own

Especially if belonging to the funny handshake brigade .....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clydach murders on 11:43 - Jul 7 with 4388 viewsPentyrchJack

Clydach murders on 21:40 - Jul 5 by Jackfath

Did he not do it then?

.....there were lots of unusual coincidences that night, police cars that vanished into thin air for hours without trace and witnesses who saw key people in the area other than Dai Morris....

I'm not suggesting this is a fit up or a miscarriage of justice - nevertheless there were lots of other ones at the time!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024