Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders 21:38 - Jul 5 with 64276 viewsSwanzay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/clydach-murders-killer-david-morri

Seems most of Swansea still highly suspect this a SWP stitch up, because of bent cops...
Clydach murders on 23:21 - Oct 22 with 1648 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 23:06 - Oct 22 by britferry

Why would a witness sit on evidence for 20 odd years?

I thought the first 2 witnesses were credible, the 3rd, was a joke and let the program down.

Would be interesting to see if that sock gets re-tested, seems a crucial piece of evidence.

It isnt just that. Having local knowledge it just seems so far fetched that at the actual time 4am someone decides to walk over the mountain there is a car coming down. There is nothing up there except a few farms and an old chapel. It isnt even used as a short cut. You can get to Pontardawe that way but there isnt a pub or basically anything there just farms.
Clydach murders on 23:45 - Oct 22 with 1613 viewsHighjack

Clydach murders on 22:56 - Oct 22 by Gowerjack

Yep

You're right

You don't know an awful lot about this case..

Yes which is why I said I don’t know an awful lot about this case.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clydach murders on 23:56 - Oct 22 with 1604 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach murders on 22:20 - Oct 22 by controversial_jack

It's not the job of the police to prove innocence

Disclosure has to be complete otherwise it’s an unfair trial. Which now looks to be the case. I didn’t realise that Morris wasn’t even a suspect for a year until the Lewis’s were eliminated from the police inquiries. That’s a long time for someone who seemed such a violent man to be then thought of as a possible suspect. He didn’t leave the pub til 11.30, had 8 pints inside him and speed and walked a half a mile or more , broke in, killed the old woman , changed a fuse in the house before Mandy and her daughters got home . All in 18 minutes. That’s what really got me thinking tonight.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clydach murders on 00:04 - Oct 23 with 1596 viewsJack123

Interesting, I wasn't very impressed with the fella who come forward after all this time, I would guess that counts for nothing!

But I wasn't aware of the bloody handprint found, that made me think. Surely some top guy could make sense of the handprint and either rule out morris, or prove his guilt beyond doubt.

libera nos a malo

Clydach murders on 00:06 - Oct 23 with 1593 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach murders on 00:04 - Oct 23 by Jack123

Interesting, I wasn't very impressed with the fella who come forward after all this time, I would guess that counts for nothing!

But I wasn't aware of the bloody handprint found, that made me think. Surely some top guy could make sense of the handprint and either rule out morris, or prove his guilt beyond doubt.

If it’s suppressed as evidence it’s surely illegal ? It’s disclosure to the jury could have had the case against Morris thrown out.

Clydach murders on 00:38 - Oct 23 with 1579 viewsJack123

Clydach murders on 00:06 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

If it’s suppressed as evidence it’s surely illegal ? It’s disclosure to the jury could have had the case against Morris thrown out.

I would think so!! But didn't they say on the programme that the prosecution ruled that out or something like that? Surely the prosecution have no right to rule out damming evidence.

Edit, Did they say the jury were told to rule that out?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 0:46]

libera nos a malo

Clydach murders on 00:53 - Oct 23 with 1571 viewsBrian_Laudrup

That e-fit, that hasn't been shown at either trial!
Clydach murders on 01:43 - Oct 23 with 1551 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach murders on 00:53 - Oct 23 by Brian_Laudrup

That e-fit, that hasn't been shown at either trial!

Now that truly is staggering

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders on 02:15 - Oct 23 with 1543 viewsJack123

Clydach murders on 01:43 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Now that truly is staggering

It is, but it's also isn't, when you think about it, the defence case can hardly say, here's an efit it must have been him, he was there..That's the police job.

So i guess there is no way they could present an efit in court?

It wasn't him!! It was him..

And I will say,I could spend hours and hours on this, reading the evidence and it still makes no sense..

[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 2:28]

libera nos a malo

Clydach murders on 05:58 - Oct 23 with 1521 viewsBrian_Laudrup

Clydach murders on 02:15 - Oct 23 by Jack123

It is, but it's also isn't, when you think about it, the defence case can hardly say, here's an efit it must have been him, he was there..That's the police job.

So i guess there is no way they could present an efit in court?

It wasn't him!! It was him..

And I will say,I could spend hours and hours on this, reading the evidence and it still makes no sense..

[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 2:28]

"That's the police job."

I suppose it is, and it looks the spitting image of one of their officers.
Clydach murders on 07:35 - Oct 23 with 1480 viewstrampie

Who knows if he did it but that is the point, did the jury get it wrong, did the jury get it right but in error due to 'beyond reasonable doubt', was what was presented fair and was it correct to reach a guilty verdict based on that evidence.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders on 07:38 - Oct 23 with 1475 viewstrampie

If it was in Scotland would the jury returned a 'not proven' verdict in this case I wonder.

Which is basically we don't think you are innocent but the trial has not proved you guilty beyond reasonable doubt/ we don't know if you are innocent or guilty.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 9:38]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders on 07:44 - Oct 23 with 1467 viewstrampie

I wonder who the expert at the end thinks who might have done it, the one they asked to profile the killer...hmm

Clydach murders on 07:47 - Oct 23 with 1462 viewstrampie

Was there more than one person involved in the killings I wonder, who knows hey or was it simply Morris all along.

Clydach murders on 08:01 - Oct 23 with 1452 viewsexhmrc1

He couldnt have had a more top guy. His barrister for the second trial was Michael Mansfield QC. Barrister for the rich and famous and is well known for turning over miscarriages of justice including IRA cases and the Cardiff case.
Clydach murders on 08:04 - Oct 23 with 1443 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 08:01 - Oct 23 by exhmrc1

He couldnt have had a more top guy. His barrister for the second trial was Michael Mansfield QC. Barrister for the rich and famous and is well known for turning over miscarriages of justice including IRA cases and the Cardiff case.

He failed him made lots of mistakes.

Didn't focus on the timeline which alone might have been good enough to have got his client off..
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 8:27]

Clydach murders on 08:18 - Oct 23 with 1425 viewstrefelinjack

Clydach murders on 23:21 - Oct 22 by exhmrc1

It isnt just that. Having local knowledge it just seems so far fetched that at the actual time 4am someone decides to walk over the mountain there is a car coming down. There is nothing up there except a few farms and an old chapel. It isnt even used as a short cut. You can get to Pontardawe that way but there isnt a pub or basically anything there just farms.

Yes very secluded isn't it. The perfect place to go to maybe dump evidence, avoid people after a crime...
Clydach murders on 08:59 - Oct 23 with 1387 views1983

Clydach murders on 07:47 - Oct 23 by trampie

Was there more than one person involved in the killings I wonder, who knows hey or was it simply Morris all along.

I've always thought about something like this, Mandy led a very colourful life nothing wrong with that but after following the case and reading the books she knew a lot of people & had relationships with a lot of people. Maybe she knew something she wasn't supposed to know. Morris the local idiot could he have done all that pizzed as a fart off his nut on speed? maybe not The wishy washy Lewis family? maybe not
I always thought there was a 3rd party as this was no random of the cuff killing but a very calculated killing

As for fella in the car driving from the Chapel area that early in the morning anyone in that area of Swansea of a certain age would know that the white chapel was a place for youngsters to meet up drink and smoke weed so not so ridiculous to be driving around there Saturday night/ Sunday morning

Clydach murders on 09:01 - Oct 23 with 1384 viewsexhmrc1

Clydach murders on 08:04 - Oct 23 by trampie

He failed him made lots of mistakes.

Didn't focus on the timeline which alone might have been good enough to have got his client off..
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 8:27]

so 2 barristers failed him including the one who has overturned numerous cases.
Clydach murders on 09:08 - Oct 23 with 1379 viewsbritferry

the defence expert, for the hand-print, was used in the first trial but not the 2nd, so obviously this piece of evidence wasn't suppressed by the Cops

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Clydach murders on 09:24 - Oct 23 with 1369 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach murders on 09:08 - Oct 23 by britferry

the defence expert, for the hand-print, was used in the first trial but not the 2nd, so obviously this piece of evidence wasn't suppressed by the Cops

Mansfield’s mistake maybe? Or one of them?

Clydach murders on 09:30 - Oct 23 with 1360 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 09:01 - Oct 23 by exhmrc1

so 2 barristers failed him including the one who has overturned numerous cases.

Yes indeed, timeline may have well have got him off, they should have majored on the Grandmother been killed first and subsequent timeline as a result of that.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 9:49]

Clydach murders on 09:46 - Oct 23 with 1344 viewsItchySphincter

Clydach murders on 22:39 - Oct 22 by Highjack

You misunderstand. The fact that so many people seem to be sticking by him and think he’s innocent despite knowing he’s a right horrible bastard suggests that there’s more to this than meets the eye. The normal reaction would be let him rot.

I did ,fair point, but I would expect families or loved ones to give the benefit of the doubt if there is one, regardless of personality or previous behaviour. I can’t see him being exonerated TBH as there is undoubtedly conflict of interest so they’ll be working like mad to avoid that can of worms.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clydach murders on 09:50 - Oct 23 with 1336 viewspikeypaul

Strange how the police were determined to ignore Mike the taxi drivers(barman in Mumbles the last few years,never talked to him about the case or knew he was involved) sighting of the two brothers walking towards the house at 2am .
Not followed up when he first reported it and also ignored when he reported it again a week later.

They are now saying they MAY ask him again about it 20 years later.You could not make it up.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 9:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders on 09:57 - Oct 23 with 1320 viewstrampie

Clydach murders on 09:50 - Oct 23 by pikeypaul

Strange how the police were determined to ignore Mike the taxi drivers(barman in Mumbles the last few years,never talked to him about the case or knew he was involved) sighting of the two brothers walking towards the house at 2am .
Not followed up when he first reported it and also ignored when he reported it again a week later.

They are now saying they MAY ask him again about it 20 years later.You could not make it up.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2020 9:56]

Yes indeed and without wishing to get too controversial the case stinkings of framing the debate at trial against Morris, of allowing evidence against him and not evidence for him, I wonder why ?.....hmm

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024