Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karma..What a way to go.. 22:14 - Jul 5 with 1631 viewsBrynCartwright

Looks like these guys got what they deserved..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44728507

Raising money for their families by killing irreplaceable animals. Tough call, but I am on the rhinos & lions side everytime. Big 5 animals = tourist dollars. Cannot seeing the SA authorities being that perturbed.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Karma..What a way to go.. on 08:05 - Jul 6 with 1469 viewsmoonie

Amen to that.
Sorry ,but slaughtering these animals isn't the way to go.
Karma..What a way to go.. on 09:37 - Jul 6 with 1408 viewsSwanzay

South Africa in recent yeat have woken up to the fact that if one of the big 5 go, it will hugely impact tourist spend.
I was privialiged enough to see the big 5 last year in the wild were they should be, awesome experience.
Karma..What a way to go.. on 10:08 - Jul 6 with 1379 viewsWarwickHunt

I just hope the lions didn’t get indegestion.
Karma..What a way to go.. on 10:11 - Jul 6 with 1372 viewsmoonie

I'm not sure I d want to go to Southern Africa but no doubt seeing those magnificent creatures in their natural habitat must be awesome
Karma..What a way to go.. on 10:17 - Jul 6 with 1358 viewsHighjack

It’s a bit of a shame they didn’t get killed by being impaled up the arse by a rhino horn but this is the next best thing I suppose.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Karma..What a way to go.. on 10:29 - Jul 6 with 1342 viewsmajorraglan

Karma..What a way to go.. on 09:37 - Jul 6 by Swanzay

South Africa in recent yeat have woken up to the fact that if one of the big 5 go, it will hugely impact tourist spend.
I was privialiged enough to see the big 5 last year in the wild were they should be, awesome experience.

Spot on. My son has been doing some project research for some school work. Tourism in Zimbabwe has declined significantly over recent time after the economic and political situation deteriorated. In some areas people were killing the animals, the tourists stopped going and it became a vicious circle of decline. There is big money in tourism and safaris to places like South Africa and Kenya, if they can conserve their bio diversity they will reap the rewards.
Karma..What a way to go.. on 08:46 - Jul 7 with 1161 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Karma..What a way to go.. on 10:29 - Jul 6 by majorraglan

Spot on. My son has been doing some project research for some school work. Tourism in Zimbabwe has declined significantly over recent time after the economic and political situation deteriorated. In some areas people were killing the animals, the tourists stopped going and it became a vicious circle of decline. There is big money in tourism and safaris to places like South Africa and Kenya, if they can conserve their bio diversity they will reap the rewards.

Same is happening in SA now, white farmers are to have their land seized

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024