Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one 23:11 - Jul 5 with 10930 viewsTheResurrection

Can't wait for the new season with our new look,

Nordvelt
(new keeper)

Defence

(new centre half)
McKenna (?)
VdH
Amat
Naughton
Olsson
Roberts
(Jordi Govea)

Midfield

Woods
Fer
Dyer
Routs
Carroll
Dhanda
Celina
McKay

Up front

Nmecha (?)
Asoro
Bony
McBurnie

With the inevitable loss of still a few more players but also spending that money wisely, we've got a massive chance of being a real strong contender in this league.

Time to get fully behind the Club, a big chance for us.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 0:23]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 13:31 - Jul 7 with 2969 views34dfgdf54

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 13:09 - Jul 7 by Brynmill_Jack

We will all be behind the team and Graham Potter from the off. Some on here confuse loyalty to Jenkins and co as disloyalty to the club which is nonsensical.

Correct!
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 13:56 - Jul 7 with 2933 viewsthornabyswan

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 20:56 - Jul 6 by moonie

Thorn

Look,this site is meaningless .it has no effect on the team.optimistic,pessimistic. Just words

Yes I get that it gets depressing though reading the same negative stuff regurgitated over and over by the same 4 or 5 posters.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 13:58]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 14:11 - Jul 7 with 2909 viewsdobjack2

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 13:09 - Jul 7 by Brynmill_Jack

We will all be behind the team and Graham Potter from the off. Some on here confuse loyalty to Jenkins and co as disloyalty to the club which is nonsensical.

Absolutely
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 18:23 - Jul 8 with 2783 viewsjacksfullaces

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 14:11 - Jul 7 by dobjack2

Absolutely

groundhog day.

some love jenkins, some hate jenkins.

some always think success is round the corner, some don't.

many appear to hate opinions that are contrary to how they feel supporters should act.

groundhog day.

and a ball hasn't even been kicked yet, although to be honest (and you know what camp I sit in) the lack of accountability off the field/disdain for those who want accountability is likely to be all consuming until a ball is kicked.

and I'm sure at that point we will all come together for 90 mins (apart from jenkins and co, they aren't invited :) )
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 22:57 - Jul 8 with 2672 viewsTheResurrection

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 18:23 - Jul 8 by jacksfullaces

groundhog day.

some love jenkins, some hate jenkins.

some always think success is round the corner, some don't.

many appear to hate opinions that are contrary to how they feel supporters should act.

groundhog day.

and a ball hasn't even been kicked yet, although to be honest (and you know what camp I sit in) the lack of accountability off the field/disdain for those who want accountability is likely to be all consuming until a ball is kicked.

and I'm sure at that point we will all come together for 90 mins (apart from jenkins and co, they aren't invited :) )

I would doubt anyone loves Jenkins. Thinking he could have done something to rescue us doesn't equate to the same. Recognising we had some of the best years of our lives under his Chairmanship, also the same.

I'm sure we all want the same thing deep down and that's to enjoy a brand of football we can be proud of.

More often than not that starts with the manager. Let's hope we've tapped into another jewel.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:16 - Jul 8 with 2652 viewsDarran

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 22:57 - Jul 8 by TheResurrection

I would doubt anyone loves Jenkins. Thinking he could have done something to rescue us doesn't equate to the same. Recognising we had some of the best years of our lives under his Chairmanship, also the same.

I'm sure we all want the same thing deep down and that's to enjoy a brand of football we can be proud of.

More often than not that starts with the manager. Let's hope we've tapped into another jewel.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:28 - Jul 8 with 2624 viewsbonymine

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 12:40 - Jul 7 by jasper_T

Jack Evans has signed a year extension so he's ahead of Ryan Blair in the holding midfielder list.

Was excellent through the back end of last season for the u23s.

Great player is Jack ......his old man Marcus was a bit special too 👍😉😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 00:19 - Jul 9 with 2598 viewsdobjack2

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 22:57 - Jul 8 by TheResurrection

Don’t disagree to a degree.

We are where we are because of poor recruitment- managers to firefight and poor signings.

Baston, Mesa, Bony and a Ayew were all bad buys for different reasons.

We have shipped out Mesa but the resale value for the rest is low and the wages for 2 if them are high with a concern about how much, if any, their wages will drop in the championship.

The one thing we couldn’t afford was expensive flops. One we could take but about £60 million pounds worth ......
Login to get fewer ads

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 06:01 - Jul 9 with 2552 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

That midfield needs 3-4 additions ASAP

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:04 - Jul 9 with 2397 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 06:01 - Jul 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

That midfield needs 3-4 additions ASAP

With Fer injured it's an absolute must to get some experience in. Putting all our hopes into Tom Carroll and a 19 year old lad from Liverpool reserves is asking for a very poor first moth at least when we need to make as good a start as possible.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 20:54 - Jul 18 with 2210 viewsTheResurrection

Nordvelt
(new keeper)

3 at the back, from

Naughton
Fede
VdH
Amat
(new centre half)

Wing backs

Olsson
Roberts
(Jordi Govea)

Midfield 3 from

Fer
Dyer
Routs
Carroll
Dhanda
(new midfielder)

Up front 2 from

Asoro
Bony
McBurnie

With the inevitable loss of still a few more players but also spending that money wisely, we've got a massive chance of being a real strong contender in this league.

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 21:21 - Jul 18 with 2131 views34dfgdf54

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 20:54 - Jul 18 by TheResurrection

Nordvelt
(new keeper)

3 at the back, from

Naughton
Fede
VdH
Amat
(new centre half)

Wing backs

Olsson
Roberts
(Jordi Govea)

Midfield 3 from

Fer
Dyer
Routs
Carroll
Dhanda
(new midfielder)

Up front 2 from

Asoro
Bony
McBurnie

Think he’ll go 3 at the back? I know he did that a lot in Sweden, but from early friendlies, and the signing of Asoro, who wants to play on the wing, I think he’ll be playing two out and out wide men,, which I’d prefer to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing how it develops.
UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 21:33 - Jul 18 with 2088 viewsLeonWasGod

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 20:54 - Jul 18 by TheResurrection

Nordvelt
(new keeper)

3 at the back, from

Naughton
Fede
VdH
Amat
(new centre half)

Wing backs

Olsson
Roberts
(Jordi Govea)

Midfield 3 from

Fer
Dyer
Routs
Carroll
Dhanda
(new midfielder)

Up front 2 from

Asoro
Bony
McBurnie

“Spending that money wisely”. Eh?

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 22:18 - Jul 18 with 2034 viewsTheResurrection

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 21:21 - Jul 18 by 34dfgdf54

Think he’ll go 3 at the back? I know he did that a lot in Sweden, but from early friendlies, and the signing of Asoro, who wants to play on the wing, I think he’ll be playing two out and out wide men,, which I’d prefer to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

To be honest I'm not sure, I've just seen a clip of the Newport game and we played with plenty of width there, which is going to be a godsend welcome return for all of us, if that's the case.

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 00:28 - Jul 19 with 1948 viewsomarjack

Nordvelt
(new keeper)

3 at the back, from

Naughton
Fede
VdH
Amat
(new centre half)

Wing backs

Olsson
Roberts
(Jordi Govea)

Midfield 3 from

Fer
Dyer
Routs
Carroll
Dhanda
(new midfielder)

Up front 2 from

Asoro
Bony
McBurnie

Wait..so you think Fernandez is staying and Narsinsgh and Montero are leaving?

The squad will look something like this..(by your structure)

GK:
1-Nordfeldt
2-Mulder

CB:
1-Van der Hoorn
2-Amat (maybe..if not then a new signing is needed)
3-new signing
4-Rodon

Full-backs or Wing backs:
1-Naughton
2-Roberts
3-Olsson
4-Govea

Midfield + Wingers:
1-Fer
2-Carroll
3-Dhanda
4-Dyer
5-Routledge
6-Narsingh
7-Montero
8-Dhanda

+ hopefully at least 2 new signings

Strikers or CF:
1-McBurnie
2-Asoro

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 00:24 - Aug 2 with 1696 viewsTheResurrection

Getting better

Nordvelt
(new keeper)

Defence

(new centre half)
McKenna (?)
VdH
Amat
Naughton
Olsson
Roberts
(Jordi Govea)

Midfield

Woods
Fer
Dyer
Routs
Carroll
Dhanda
Celina
McKay

Up front

Nmecha (?)
Asoro
Bony
McBurnie

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 06:56 - Aug 2 with 1579 viewsDr_Winston

Get these last couple of deals over the line and If Potter's as good as we all hope he is there's no reason why we can't be competing at the top end.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 12:05 - Aug 2 with 1409 viewsTheResurrection

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 06:56 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

Get these last couple of deals over the line and If Potter's as good as we all hope he is there's no reason why we can't be competing at the top end.

Totally agree. If we can get the ones with question marks after their names on that list there's no reason we can't be looking forward to an exciting season.

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 12:52 - Aug 2 with 1327 viewsUplandsJack

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 06:56 - Aug 2 by Dr_Winston

Absolutely.
If we do manage to get them done it will probably be the best transfer window we've had in years. No coincidence its also the first one old beaky not been directly involved in.
Anyway, we as a fan base now need to give Potter and the lads on the pitch 100% support. No moaning or booing when passes go astray or performances are slightly off mark. They will need time to gel and get back to playing the way we ALL love to see them play.

I'm trying to keep my excitement in check till we get these deals done, but for the first time in 3 - 4 years I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.....
UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 16:15 - Aug 2 with 1216 viewsvetchonian

UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 12:52 - Aug 2 by UplandsJack

Absolutely.
If we do manage to get them done it will probably be the best transfer window we've had in years. No coincidence its also the first one old beaky not been directly involved in.
Anyway, we as a fan base now need to give Potter and the lads on the pitch 100% support. No moaning or booing when passes go astray or performances are slightly off mark. They will need time to gel and get back to playing the way we ALL love to see them play.

I'm trying to keep my excitement in check till we get these deals done, but for the first time in 3 - 4 years I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.....

Or is it the headlight on the express train coming right at us?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 11:58 - Oct 3 with 834 views_

Whatever happened to The Res, he was the best poster on this site by a mile.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 12:10 - Oct 3 with 813 viewsswan65split

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 11:58 - Oct 3 by _

Whatever happened to The Res, he was the best poster on this site by a mile.

Turned into Lord Jaw Jaw and teamed up with Mittler , and chops about me me me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024