Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UPDATE : Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one 23:11 - Jul 5 with 10945 viewsTheResurrection

Can't wait for the new season with our new look,

Nordvelt
(new keeper)

Defence

(new centre half)
McKenna (?)
VdH
Amat
Naughton
Olsson
Roberts
(Jordi Govea)

Midfield

Woods
Fer
Dyer
Routs
Carroll
Dhanda
Celina
McKay

Up front

Nmecha (?)
Asoro
Bony
McBurnie

With the inevitable loss of still a few more players but also spending that money wisely, we've got a massive chance of being a real strong contender in this league.

Time to get fully behind the Club, a big chance for us.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 0:23]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:15 - Jul 5 with 4517 viewsKingBony

You have no opinion worth any credibility on this site any longer box office.

Be a great league one side too soon. Darren was right all along.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:17 - Jul 5 with 4493 viewsDarran

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:15 - Jul 5 by KingBony

Well wether im right is irrelevant but we had these threads off him every week last season and he was embarrassingly wrong every fuçking time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:20 - Jul 5 with 4488 viewsAl_Bundy

Surely a wind up by the OP ??... Three at the back with Naughton in it ?? and Amat won't even be here. None of us have seen Govea yet Routs and Dyer are just passengers now.
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:25 - Jul 5 with 4458 viewshobo

Naughts would come under wing backs. Jordi will be in the U23's. Can't see Mawson leaving this pre season either
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:25 - Jul 5 with 4455 viewsskacrazy

Is this c4nt Huw Jenkins? If Potter isn't allowed to dump the sh!t and put his stamp on the team what's the 4cking point of him coming in. That squad / team has already proved they're not up for the fight and some of them should f4ck off.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 23:26]
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:28 - Jul 5 with 4440 viewsKingBony

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:17 - Jul 5 by Darran

Well wether im right is irrelevant but we had these threads off him every week last season and he was embarrassingly wrong every fuçking time.

Yes it’s all a big game to him. In fairness I think you’ve been spot on about him, he’s just proven wrong so many times it’s unreal.

He’s got some front I’ll give him that, I wouldn’t be able to show my face on here if I was continuously wrong every year but he still does it.

Anyway I’ve had enough of his inane drivel so I might put him as the first ever person on ignore.

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:29 - Jul 5 with 4425 viewsTheResurrection

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:25 - Jul 5 by hobo

Naughts would come under wing backs. Jordi will be in the U23's. Can't see Mawson leaving this pre season either

Thought Naughton was excellent on the right side of the 3 last season.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:30 - Jul 5 with 4420 viewsjasper_T

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:25 - Jul 5 by hobo

Naughton was more effective playing at centreback last season.
Login to get fewer ads

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:30 - Jul 5 with 4410 viewsDarran

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:28 - Jul 5 by KingBony

Yes it’s all a big game to him. In fairness I think you’ve been spot on about him, he’s just proven wrong so many times it’s unreal.

He’s got some front I’ll give him that, I wouldn’t be able to show my face on here if I was continuously wrong every year but he still does it.

Anyway I’ve had enough of his inane drivel so I might put him as the first ever person on ignore.

There’s definitely something not right there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:33 - Jul 5 with 4406 viewsTheResurrection

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:28 - Jul 5 by KingBony

Put me where the f#ck you like. You carry on being the useless mark tosspot you are and I'll look forward to next season.

Now fack off.

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:38 - Jul 5 with 4384 viewsKingBony

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:33 - Jul 5 by TheResurrection

Put me where the f#ck you like. You carry on being the useless mark tosspot you are and I'll look forward to next season.

Now fack off.

Cool story bro 👍

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:40 - Jul 5 with 4375 viewsTheResurrection

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:38 - Jul 5 by KingBony

Cool story bro 👍

Fack off kunt 👍

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 00:38 - Jul 6 with 4254 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:15 - Jul 5 by KingBony

Almost everyone on here would agree with that (99%)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 01:17 - Jul 6 with 4223 viewsomarjack

Amat is not staying..it'll be astonishing if he does.

Govea is nothing to be excited about. He's never played at a senior level in his entire career. But surely he could come out good but we just don't know that yet.

Routledge is finished.

Bony is practically a Besiktas player already in case you haven't heard.

While I agree with you that the "nucleus" is decent..we still need at least 5 new signings that can be introduced into the senior squad immediately. without these new recruitments we will struggle going forward.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 01:27 - Jul 6 with 4211 viewspikeypaul

You’ve already made a total tw@t of yourself with last seasons comments on the playing staff.
Best you go away.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 02:01 - Jul 6 with 4193 viewsgiantstoneater

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:25 - Jul 5 by skacrazy

Is this c4nt Huw Jenkins? If Potter isn't allowed to dump the sh!t and put his stamp on the team what's the 4cking point of him coming in. That squad / team has already proved they're not up for the fight and some of them should f4ck off.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 23:26]

Potter will be another in a growing line of managers the new board have failed to back next season will be tough as for the op well he did promise us a return to free flowing football and got that horribly wrong.
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 03:26 - Jul 6 with 4153 viewsSwan91

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 01:17 - Jul 6 by omarjack

Amat is not staying..it'll be astonishing if he does.

Govea is nothing to be excited about. He's never played at a senior level in his entire career. But surely he could come out good but we just don't know that yet.

Routledge is finished.

Bony is practically a Besiktas player already in case you haven't heard.

While I agree with you that the "nucleus" is decent..we still need at least 5 new signings that can be introduced into the senior squad immediately. without these new recruitments we will struggle going forward.

Amat is back with the club training (unlike Borja who is still in spain looking for another loan) so my guess the team amat was with... don't want him so it is possible he could stay with the new manager

routledge wasn't good at PL level but wouldn't be surprised if he could do something in championship(same with dyer)

Bony from the looks of things woudn't even be able to complete a medical so can't see him going.

Fer and Mawson also injured due to surgery and end of the season stuff so possible they won't be able to go aswell due to medical.
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 05:50 - Jul 6 with 4092 viewsWhiterockin

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 03:26 - Jul 6 by Swan91

Amat is back with the club training (unlike Borja who is still in spain looking for another loan) so my guess the team amat was with... don't want him so it is possible he could stay with the new manager

routledge wasn't good at PL level but wouldn't be surprised if he could do something in championship(same with dyer)

Bony from the looks of things woudn't even be able to complete a medical so can't see him going.

Fer and Mawson also injured due to surgery and end of the season stuff so possible they won't be able to go aswell due to medical.

This makes me think we have to sell to pay wages and have little chance of in comings, until Christmas when we can sell major assets.
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 06:50 - Jul 6 with 4028 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 05:50 - Jul 6 by Whiterockin

This makes me think we have to sell to pay wages and have little chance of in comings, until Christmas when we can sell major assets.

Christmas will be too late to effect change to get us promoted but it may be enough to save us from relegation. Huw and the rest of the sellouts legacy will then become properly apparent and I fear a return to the top flight may not happen for a decade, if ever.

With all the leaks coming out via Darran about how they were all misled by the Americans and how powerless they are now you would have thought resignation would be the honourable thing to do.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 07:01 - Jul 6 with 4002 viewsGowerjack

For fûck sake some people never learn.

Deluded.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 07:02 - Jul 6 with 3998 viewsbyron

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 23:17 - Jul 5 by Darran

He’s finally re-appeared, mystic res, with his wonderful predictions to keep the peace🤟

Benny

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 07:29 - Jul 6 with 3946 viewsJango

If you’re not optimistic going into a new season with a new coach then what’s the point. We have a great chance of going back up and I can’t wait
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 07:49 - Jul 6 with 3883 views34dfgdf54

From seeing the accounts of people at the forum yesterday, general consensus is there is optimism for a strong future under Potter who looks to have clear ideas on how we are to move forward, but things will get worse before they get better.

Anything from 12th upwards will be a successful season for me.
Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 07:54 - Jul 6 with 3881 viewsTheResurrection

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 01:27 - Jul 6 by pikeypaul

You’ve already made a total tw@t of yourself with last seasons comments on the playing staff.
Best you go away.

I'm not going anywhere pal. Best you get used to it.

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 08:02 - Jul 6 with 3858 viewsTheResurrection

Great Championship side already, or the strong nucleus of one on 02:01 - Jul 6 by giantstoneater

Potter will be another in a growing line of managers the new board have failed to back next season will be tough as for the op well he did promise us a return to free flowing football and got that horribly wrong.

I'm not in charge of transfers but watching Chadli the other night it makes you think what may have been had we pushed the boat out for him. Although he was injured most of the season.

I'm also not to blame for Clement.

But I did write a few posts claiming we'd see a better brand of football than the long ball, set piece. One trick pony and wardrobe shit we saw from the season before.

For the reasons stated in the first 2 paragraphs that didn't happen.

All my fault though 😂😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024