Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? 23:20 - Jul 5 with 4238 viewslonglostjack

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:30 - Jul 6 with 1401 viewslifelong

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:14 - Jul 6 by moonie

And you know folk all about that which is acceptable.

" overrun" is a word used to describe Asians in Bradford ,you pitiful piece of crap.

Eng,Scotland ,Wales NI ....Great Britain.

Your support of killing didn't work with your beloved Irish rebels . Majority weren't forced into a united Ireland. Ulster ,to all intents and purposes is British
G

Did you celebrate Omagh and Warrington and Brighton thatcher bomb ?

When did Northern Ireland become part of Great Britain then?
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:34 - Jul 6 with 1391 viewstrampie

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:30 - Jul 6 by lifelong

When did Northern Ireland become part of Great Britain then?

Moonie hasn't got a scooby doo, thick as two short ones.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:43 - Jul 6 with 1374 viewsirishswan546

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:14 - Jul 6 by moonie

And you know folk all about that which is acceptable.

" overrun" is a word used to describe Asians in Bradford ,you pitiful piece of crap.

Eng,Scotland ,Wales NI ....Great Britain.

Your support of killing didn't work with your beloved Irish rebels . Majority weren't forced into a united Ireland. Ulster ,to all intents and purposes is British
G

Did you celebrate Omagh and Warrington and Brighton thatcher bomb ?

Hopefully not getting involved in your, trampie and Kilkenny debate as hopefully past that. But just observation. Only part of Ulster is in NI. Cavan(county I'm from), Donegal and Monaghan (where I now live) are all in Rep of Ireland, again not having a dig just a passing comment hopefully.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 20:44]
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 21:47 - Jul 6 with 1324 viewstrampie

Loving the replies as well.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 21:55 - Jul 6 with 1310 viewsFireboy2

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 21:47 - Jul 6 by trampie

Loving the replies as well.

Dont let rich see that

He doesnt like being proved wrong
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 22:11 - Jul 6 with 1294 viewsRancid

I hope they go all the way to the final and then lose.It'll keep us all interested right until the very end and if they did lose in the final it would be an absolute privelage to be alive to witness it.
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 22:16 - Jul 6 with 1279 viewstrampie

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 21:55 - Jul 6 by Fireboy2

Dont let rich see that

He doesnt like being proved wrong

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 22:59 - Jul 6 with 1249 viewss1ackjack

I'll go against the grain.
It has to be England for me despite being a born and bred Swansea Jack.
FFS what have the Swedes ever done for us ....... even less than the facking Romans.
Nuff said!!!

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Login to get fewer ads

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 23:21 - Jul 6 with 1233 viewsymaohyd

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 17:53 - Jul 6 by perplex

England, no jealousy, envy, or inferior complex from me, hope our fellow Brits smash the Swedes.

Words fail me.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 23:28 - Jul 6 with 1214 viewss1ackjack

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 23:21 - Jul 6 by ymaohyd

Words fail me.

Would you care to expand on that?

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 00:13 - Jul 7 with 1182 viewsDJack

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 23:28 - Jul 6 by s1ackjack

Would you care to expand on that?

He can't as his words have failed him...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 02:11 - Jul 7 with 1144 viewsPozuelosSideys

They are quite workmanlike, in much the same way Portugal were in the Euros.

Most of them i know are still waiting for it all to go t1ts up and are quite pessimistic, but its opening up for them and belief is a big thing. Id rather they went out in the semis tbh, weird things can happen in finals.

We cant have england winning world cups, the world itself would actually end.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 07:18 - Jul 7 with 1085 viewsraynor94

It's now 60/40 in favour of Sweden, a very interesting poll, not surprised by it in the least

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 09:06 - Jul 7 with 1027 viewsLord_Bony

Id like England to go on and win,the same as any home nation.

The problem here is if they actually were to win the forkin World Cup,then we would not hear the last of it.

It would be continuous for at least a year.

That's the only reason I don't want them to win.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 09:23 - Jul 7 with 1004 viewsomarjack

I'm glad England are getting closer. Getting pumped up and actually being hopeful. Controversially I want them to win Sweden and also Croatia (or Russia) and reach the final just so they can get smashed by a real power like Belgium or France..they'll finally see how lucky they've been and realise they've been sh!t all along.

Getting smashed in the final, and trust me they will if they reach it, Would smack this entire generation of diving scummy divas so hard they'll never, ever dream of repeating "reaching the final success"..it's now or never for them.

Then, hopefully in 2-3 World Cups, The English can produce a team of real, modest, good hearted players that other UK members can get behind with pride.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 10:25 - Jul 7 with 976 viewsirishswan546

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 09:06 - Jul 7 by Lord_Bony

Id like England to go on and win,the same as any home nation.

The problem here is if they actually were to win the forkin World Cup,then we would not hear the last of it.

It would be continuous for at least a year.

That's the only reason I don't want them to win.

Think you forgot the 50 before year there.😜😜😜
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 13:47 - Jul 7 with 923 viewsDafyddHuw

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 22:59 - Jul 6 by s1ackjack

I'll go against the grain.
It has to be England for me despite being a born and bred Swansea Jack.
FFS what have the Swedes ever done for us ....... even less than the facking Romans.
Nuff said!!!

"FFS what have the Swedes ever done for us "

You say that as if England have done something for us .....what would that be then?
[Post edited 7 Jul 2018 13:48]
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 13:56 - Jul 7 with 917 viewsmoonie

Seen it Fireboy and it proves nowt.

We are seeing unmitigated hate from tramp and his chums .

It might be a wind up, which is fair enough,suppose, but it really isn't

As for Omar, I'm afraid his judgement on what is acceptable is dubious.

It's the usual narrow minded valley thinking that you escaped from . You re in a far better place .

Been out this morning with our granddaughter speaking to other families on the beach. Not a sniff of arrogance ,nor superiority although reading Dafydd Hows filth ,it's hard not to feel so.

Dafydd famously refers to all police as filth .hecdid days before the bridge attack in London .

I bleed for my home country I really do.
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 14:10 - Jul 7 with 908 viewsDarran

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 13:56 - Jul 7 by moonie

Seen it Fireboy and it proves nowt.

We are seeing unmitigated hate from tramp and his chums .

It might be a wind up, which is fair enough,suppose, but it really isn't

As for Omar, I'm afraid his judgement on what is acceptable is dubious.

It's the usual narrow minded valley thinking that you escaped from . You re in a far better place .

Been out this morning with our granddaughter speaking to other families on the beach. Not a sniff of arrogance ,nor superiority although reading Dafydd Hows filth ,it's hard not to feel so.

Dafydd famously refers to all police as filth .hecdid days before the bridge attack in London .

I bleed for my home country I really do.

The Welsh miners bled for theirs too when you were beating fuçk out of them,cuñt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024