Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? 23:20 - Jul 5 with 4235 viewslonglostjack

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 23:26 - Jul 5 with 2819 viewsHumpty

Should have a Don't Care option.

That's what I'd go for.
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 23:27 - Jul 5 with 2802 viewsDarran

I hope England lose heavily.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 11:52 - Jul 6 with 2650 viewsDafyddHuw

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 11:56 - Jul 6 with 2640 viewsmoonie

You? What me. . Can't be arse eigher way or t other really but not keen on neutral countries . Sweden isn't heaven on earth either.

Press coverage is daft though
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 12:02 - Jul 6 with 2627 viewssainthelens

France
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 12:02 - Jul 6 with 2626 viewsBadlands

Olsson's and Nordfeldt
(+ more friends in Sweden than England)
has to be Sweden

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 15:39 - Jul 6 with 2456 viewsJethroJack

Two very poor to average sides, no creativity, dull to watch.
That said, I'll go for the Swedes to emulate their Viking cousins from Iceland 😝
THUNDERCLAP

I guess that means Southgate will end up in the papers with a (Graham Taylor-esque) Swede for a head.
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:09 - Jul 6 with 2410 views1983

Ungerland for me to go all the way and then crash out in the final 🍺

Login to get fewer ads

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:32 - Jul 6 with 2372 viewspencoedjack

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 12:02 - Jul 6 by sainthelens

France

Caribbean holiday still looking good SH

Win the semis you can start packing your bags 👍
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:35 - Jul 6 with 2366 viewssainthelens

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:32 - Jul 6 by pencoedjack

Caribbean holiday still looking good SH

Win the semis you can start packing your bags 👍

Cheers buddy. Am getting very excited now tbh. Semi final will be the hardest of the 2 games. But how sweet would it be to beat England in the final !!
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:36 - Jul 6 with 2356 viewspeenemunde

🤣
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:37 - Jul 6 with 2354 viewspencoedjack

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:35 - Jul 6 by sainthelens

Cheers buddy. Am getting very excited now tbh. Semi final will be the hardest of the 2 games. But how sweet would it be to beat England in the final !!

It wold but I reckon Croatia will be in the final
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:47 - Jul 6 with 2316 viewssainthelens

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 16:37 - Jul 6 by pencoedjack

It wold but I reckon Croatia will be in the final

I did predict we'd stay up mind.....fckn game has a way of messing with your head !!
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 17:02 - Jul 6 with 2275 viewsHighjack

I’d probably rather win Sweden because the girls are hotter but I don’t know how to enter the competition.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 17:53 - Jul 6 with 2214 viewsperplex

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 17:02 - Jul 6 by Highjack

I’d probably rather win Sweden because the girls are hotter but I don’t know how to enter the competition.

England, no jealousy, envy, or inferior complex from me, hope our fellow Brits smash the Swedes.
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 17:59 - Jul 6 with 2200 viewstrampie

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 17:53 - Jul 6 by perplex

England, no jealousy, envy, or inferior complex from me, hope our fellow Brits smash the Swedes.

Fellow Brits ?...……………………….hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:16 - Jul 6 with 2178 viewsmoonie

Yes fellow Brits,that English Welsh Scots Northern Ireland ...Great Britain .

Be proud

We re all the same
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:29 - Jul 6 with 2153 viewslifelong

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:16 - Jul 6 by moonie

Be proud

We re all the same

Incorrect, I’m afraid.
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:41 - Jul 6 with 2129 viewsbuilthjack

Swedes to beat the Turnips

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:44 - Jul 6 with 2126 viewsFireboy2

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:29 - Jul 6 by lifelong

Incorrect, I’m afraid.

He is

Again
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:47 - Jul 6 with 2118 viewsGlyn1

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:29 - Jul 6 by lifelong

Incorrect, I’m afraid.

Absolutely 100% correct.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 18:51 - Jul 6 with 2113 viewstrampie

Be proud

We re all the same

Just like you don't know how many counties make up Ulster or what countries Ulster is in, you don't know what countries make up Great Britain.

You have enough to say on topics you clearly know nothing about.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:06]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:07 - Jul 6 with 2037 viewspeenemunde

Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 17:53 - Jul 6 by perplex

Spot on
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:14 - Jul 6 with 2030 viewsmoonie

And you know folk all about that which is acceptable.

" overrun" is a word used to describe Asians in Bradford ,you pitiful piece of crap.

Eng,Scotland ,Wales NI ....Great Britain.

Your support of killing didn't work with your beloved Irish rebels . Majority weren't forced into a united Ireland. Ulster ,to all intents and purposes is British
G

Did you celebrate Omagh and Warrington and Brighton thatcher bomb ?
Who would you rather win? England or Sweden? on 20:16 - Jul 6 with 2021 viewspeenemunde

Be proud

We re all the same

Well said. And fook all the rest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024