Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter 17:39 - Jul 6 with 2115 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If you do that sort of thing. Meet Swansea City's answer to Borat. Yes I know, "Borat" was from Kazakhstan, but that's how I picture him:

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 06:11 - Jul 7 with 1916 viewsScottishEddie

If you don’t mind a bit of mild racism I suppose.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 06:50 - Jul 7 with 1899 viewsCaptain_Sham

Sweaty sock triggered much?

Its just a ride.

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 07:00 - Jul 7 with 1883 viewsmarchamjack

I see some on twitter think its a real account!

😁

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 08:44 - Jul 7 with 1791 viewsomarjack

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 07:00 - Jul 7 by marchamjack

I see some on twitter think its a real account!

😁

There are Swans fans from all over the world. Even from place you would never imagine.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 05:30 - Jul 18 with 1530 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One of his best tweets yet.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 11:51 - Aug 9 with 1208 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JVZ is triggered!

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 12:01 - Aug 9 with 1135 viewsLeonWasGod

The best/funniest new Jack Bastard to follow on Twitter on 11:51 - Aug 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

JVZ is triggered!

Yep, that's very funny.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024