Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martinez to lift the World Cup? 19:37 - Jul 6 with 1898 viewsJimmyGilligan

I'd love to see that happen, he'd probably be managing some tinpot Spanish 3rd division side without Swansea.

Currently 2-0 up against Brazil
Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 19:48 - Jul 6 with 1875 viewsJohnw102

Playing the way we used to!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 20:25 - Jul 6 with 1806 viewsLeonWasGod

Superb performance from Belgium so far, fair play. Not giving Brazil an inch of room.
Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 21:46 - Jul 6 with 1742 viewsWarwickHunt

Dodgy cûnt would probably flog it.
Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 21:59 - Jul 6 with 1723 viewsDarran

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 21:46 - Jul 6 by WarwickHunt

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 22:38 - Jul 6 with 1676 viewsbonymine

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 21:46 - Jul 6 by WarwickHunt

In some ways I do understand ‘to an extent’ the level of negative feeling about Martinez given his ‘you’d have to kick me out of here etc ....’ quote but given what has gone on at this basket case of a football club over the past couple of years and indeed the far more serious actions/indiscretions by both the Sellouts and the Yanks then Roberto’s ‘crime’ in terms of moving on to pastures new at a Club with whom he played for and were a Premier League Club whilst we were still in the Championship is hardly a massive betrayal is it ??????

Throughout his time at Swansea be it as a player or Manager I have ALWAYS found Roberto to be wholly approachable and honest, from the time my son signed for the CoE on the pitch at a Championship game with Roberto, I showed him an old photo of my son with him at the Vetch a few years before during an open day & he signed the photo ‘Welcome to the Swansea Family’ .....

Furthermore, I have more reasons than most to hope that Belgium win the World Cup as a mate of mine from Killay who I played football with many years ago and the former Physio at the Swans Richie Evans (son of Brian) is also Head Physio at Belgium and Roberto’s No.2 Graeme Jones (Bonner) is also there his son played in the same Swansea Schoolboys team as my son then clearly I am fully behind a Belgium win.

STID........Together Stronger 💪💪💪

How many Jacks at the World Cup then lads ? .........And forget Olsson & Nordfelt it’s Richie (a Killay boy ) with Roberto and Bonner who are adopted Jacks we should be supporting ??????? 👍👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 22:53 - Jul 6 with 1658 viewsbonymine

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 22:38 - Jul 6 by bonymine

In some ways I do understand ‘to an extent’ the level of negative feeling about Martinez given his ‘you’d have to kick me out of here etc ....’ quote but given what has gone on at this basket case of a football club over the past couple of years and indeed the far more serious actions/indiscretions by both the Sellouts and the Yanks then Roberto’s ‘crime’ in terms of moving on to pastures new at a Club with whom he played for and were a Premier League Club whilst we were still in the Championship is hardly a massive betrayal is it ??????

Throughout his time at Swansea be it as a player or Manager I have ALWAYS found Roberto to be wholly approachable and honest, from the time my son signed for the CoE on the pitch at a Championship game with Roberto, I showed him an old photo of my son with him at the Vetch a few years before during an open day & he signed the photo ‘Welcome to the Swansea Family’ .....

Furthermore, I have more reasons than most to hope that Belgium win the World Cup as a mate of mine from Killay who I played football with many years ago and the former Physio at the Swans Richie Evans (son of Brian) is also Head Physio at Belgium and Roberto’s No.2 Graeme Jones (Bonner) is also there his son played in the same Swansea Schoolboys team as my son then clearly I am fully behind a Belgium win.

How many Jacks at the World Cup then lads ? .........And forget Olsson & Nordfelt it’s Richie (a Killay boy ) with Roberto and Bonner who are adopted Jacks we should be supporting ??????? 👍👍👍

This will be divisive 😂😂

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 23:10 - Jul 6 with 1621 viewsbonymine

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 22:53 - Jul 6 by bonymine

This will be divisive 😂😂

👍👏👏👏👏👏

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 23:15 - Jul 6 with 1608 viewsmajorraglan

I thought Belgium played well, Fellaini and Witsel were solid in midfield and the forwards were a handful. They rode their luck at times, they allowed Brazil to come at them in the second half and it could have gone the other way. Lukaku is a right handful when he’s in the right frame of mind.
Login to get fewer ads

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 23:17 - Jul 6 with 1603 viewsDarran

Well I’ll say it again,I sincerely hope Belgium win the tournament.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 07:06 - Jul 7 with 1486 viewsjack247

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 22:38 - Jul 6 by bonymine

Agree with most of that.

Not a big Martinez fan myself, but he plays very entertaining football. Devastating on the counter attack. Belgium v France should be a cracker. I’d like to see them and Croatia in the final.
Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 22:11 - Jul 7 with 1390 viewsKilkennyjack

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 23:17 - Jul 6 by Darran

Totally agree.

Come on Roberto’s boys 🇹🇩🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 22:49 - Jul 7 with 1367 viewsLoyal

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 23:17 - Jul 6 by Darran

Best team there, but have they got the bottle ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Martinez to lift the World Cup? on 16:09 - Jul 8 with 1276 viewssmoulder

Personally.... If England play Belgium in the final.... I'd like to see Bobby...get a runners up medal.😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024